Not Again - More cops abusing people - "PUSH HIM OFF!"

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Not Again - More cops abusing people - "PUSH HIM OFF!"

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Florida officer shoves teen from roof as partner shouts, ‘Push him off!’

https://nypost.com/2019/10/16/florida-o ... h-him-off/

Not only do they push a kid off a 10' roof but they taze him when he lands even though he wasn't resisting arrest. Typical cops at their finest. :roll:
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Not Again - More cops abusing people - "PUSH HIM OFF!"

Post by kwebber »

OMG!! They pushed him off a roof!?!!? That's brutal!! Fucking brutal cops!!......Oh wait, then the cop jumped off the same roof without any sort of injuries at all? And, as it turns oot, the cop who tazed him had resigned from the force in July? The story is hardly fucking "shocking", except for the tazering the little cunt who stole his girlfriends car.

Not newsworthy
Currently AFK.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

kwebber wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:13 am OMG!! They pushed him off a roof!?!!? That's brutal!! Fucking brutal cops!!......Oh wait, then the cop jumped off the same roof without any sort of injuries at all? And, as it turns oot, the cop who tazed him had resigned from the force in July? The story is hardly fucking "shocking", except for the tazering the little cunt who stole his girlfriends car.

Not newsworthy
Where did you see the cop jump off the roof? I didn't see that. I'm no coddler of wayward youth but if you think its cool pushing a kid off the roof and then tazing him when he is already in control and not resisting there is something wrong with you. That's why cops are having people turn against them and I'll bet if that was a white kid he would have been walked off the roof.
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Smok44 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:49 pm I'll bet if he was white and pushed off the roof, it would have never made the news and FSF's head wouldn't explode either.
FSF identifies as a Latino.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:02 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:01 pm
Smok44 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:49 pm I'll bet if he was white and pushed off the roof, it would have never made the news and FSF's head wouldn't explode either.
Shut your whore mouth
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:01 pm
Which personality?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:28 pm
kwebber wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:13 am OMG!! They pushed him off a roof!?!!? That's brutal!! Fucking brutal cops!!......Oh wait, then the cop jumped off the same roof without any sort of injuries at all? And, as it turns oot, the cop who tazed him had resigned from the force in July? The story is hardly fucking "shocking", except for the tazering the little cunt who stole his girlfriends car.

Not newsworthy
Where did you see the cop jump off the roof? I didn't see that. I'm no coddler of wayward youth but if you think its cool pushing a kid off the roof and then tazing him when he is already in control and not resisting there is something wrong with you. That's why cops are having people turn against them and I'll bet if that was a white kid he would have been walked off the roof.
If he was white he would have jumped with a somersault and parkoured his ass out of there.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Not newsworthy
My bad, I thought I saw him jump off the roof near the end of the video.

I have no sympathy for criminals. The cops weren't there for no reason. The little fucker did something to bring them there. He stole his ex-girlfriends car. And, I'm guessing he wasn't just sunning himself up on the roof. I'm gonna guess that he was either trying to get away from the cops, or trying to hide from them. The little fucker was pushed off a roof that was maybe 10 feet high, he wasn't hurt. When I was a kid we used to jump off roofs for fun. Jump, tuck and roll. And that was when I was like 11 or 12. As for being tazed, don't want to get tazed, don't commit a fucking crime. He din do nuffin, he just gettin sun on the roof. The popo din need to be mean to him. As for "if the kid was white", the cops name was Plenio Massiah. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that doesn't sound like a good Anglo Saxon name.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Flo ... 541135.php
Currently AFK.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Many excuses were made.
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

kwebber wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Not newsworthy
My bad, I thought I saw him jump off the roof near the end of the video.

I have no sympathy for criminals. The cops weren't there for no reason. The little fucker did something to bring them there. He stole his ex-girlfriends car. And, I'm guessing he wasn't just sunning himself up on the roof. I'm gonna guess that he was either trying to get away from the cops, or trying to hide from them. The little fucker was pushed off a roof that was maybe 10 feet high, he wasn't hurt. When I was a kid we used to jump off roofs for fun. Jump, tuck and roll. And that was when I was like 11 or 12. As for being tazed, don't want to get tazed, don't commit a fucking crime. He din do nuffin, he just gettin sun on the roof. The popo din need to be mean to him. As for "if the kid was white", the cops name was Plenio Massiah. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that doesn't sound like a good Anglo Saxon name.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Flo ... 541135.php
Sorry, I can't agree with ignoring excessive force on the part of cops.
wut?