If I go missing...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

If I go missing...

Post by JCW »

Today's the day I meet my best online friend of 8 years in person for a weekend of concert-going, sightseeing and hopefully some bowchickawowwow! So if I disappear, send the search dogs to Victoria, thanks in advance.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: If I go missing...

Post by Animal »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:11 pm Today's the day I meet my best online friend of 8 years in person for a weekend of concert-going, sightseeing and hopefully some bowchickawowwow! So if I disappear, send the search dogs to Victoria, thanks in advance.
male or female friend? this is important.
JCW

Post by JCW »

I've said 1000x on here, I'm not into chicks. A man of intellect such as yourself can use context clues from here.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:17 pm I've said 1000x on here, I'm not into chicks. A man of intellect such as yourself can use context clues from here.
well, i didn't know the bowchicawowza meant fucking, i thought it meant like a girls night out. where you dance on tables when Bon Jovi songs come on and go home without half the things you wore when you left.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

I'll just assume going forward that you are living in a pit with some guy telling you to put lotion on your skin.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Flumper wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:20 pm
JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:17 pm I've said 1000x on here, I'm not into chicks. A man of intellect such as yourself can use context clues from here.
well, i didn't know the bowchicawowza meant fucking, i thought it meant like a girls night out. where you dance on tables when Bon Jovi songs come on and go home without half the things you wore when you left.
Is that how girls night goes in your mind? We go home and pillow fight in frilly nighties after that?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Flumper wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:20 pm
Is that how girls night goes in your mind? We go home and pillow fight in frilly nighties after that?
well, topless pillow fight, but pretty much.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

What could possibly go wrong?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Call dibs on her record player
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

If it gets to the good stuff, will ass play be involved? A friend was asking.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:41 pm Ive met 4 UJers thus far. All good people
Stymie, hammy and who else?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
JCW

Post by JCW »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:39 pm If it gets to the good stuff, will ass play be involved? A friend was asking.
I'm not sure, hes shy, we havent really talked like that. I know he loves eating pussy (which from my experience in the dating world is rare), maybe that will transition to ass too? I'll report back!
JCW

Post by JCW »

This guy I met in a video game. I saw him in a big city and his character's name cracked me up so I PMed him to say so. He wasnt weirded out that I was a girl playing a male character, thankfully. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:48 pmI know he loves eating pussy (which from my experience in the dating world is rare)
you have got to be fucking kidding me!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Sounds like a shit ton of fun. Hope he looks a little like the high school pics he claimed were “current”.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:54 pm Sounds like a shit ton of fun. Hope he looks a little like the high school pics he claimed were “current”.
i'm more worried about what (or who's) pics she sent him.
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

Oh my! Fun times!!!
JCW

Post by JCW »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:52 pm
JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:49 pm
This guy I met in a video game. I saw him in a big city and his character's name cracked me up so I PMed him to say so. He wasnt weirded out that I was a girl playing a male character, thankfully. :lol:
Met on a video game site? Geez Im getting old :lol:
Well an actual video game, not a website. One of those huge interactive worlds with tons of real players. Some of my best friends came from that game. I ran a guild that had like 200+ members. We would team up in groups of up to 12 to take down big bosses.

Yes I'm full nerd.
squirt

Post by squirt »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 pm Geez, not to bring this thread down but I havent heard from Deadjake in a while. Went to his FB page and discovered that he passed away last May. Many wont remember him but I know Squirt does
Yes, I absolutely do remember him. WTF. That sucks.

What the hell.....coyote, Stymie, deadjake, s.murph....
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 pm Geez, not to bring this thread down but I havent heard from Deadjake in a while. Went to his FB page and discovered that he passed away last May. Many wont remember him but I know Squirt does
That's a bummer. I remember him. He seemed like a good guy.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:48 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:39 pm If it gets to the good stuff, will ass play be involved? A friend was asking.
I'm not sure, hes shy, we havent really talked like that. I know he loves eating pussy (which from my experience in the dating world is rare), maybe that will transition to ass too? I'll report back!
Cool, I actually look forward to hearing of the exploits!
I love Mrs CHEEZY but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the thrill of the chase so I enjoy hearing the adventures of others.
In case it gets that far, are you going fully shaved, landing strip, moderate bush or full bush?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Half the people you've met have died?

squirt

Post by squirt »

beagleboy wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Shit. LOL
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

beagleboy wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Though his job performance seems to be slipping a little.
JCW

Post by JCW »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:10 pm
JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:48 pm
Cool, I actually look forward to hearing of the exploits!
I love Mrs CHEEZY but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the thrill of the chase so I enjoy hearing the adventures of others.
In case it gets that far, are you going fully shaved, landing strip, moderate bush or full bush?
I guess moderate? I shaved my lips up well past the clitoris and a razor's width on the sides and trimmed the rest down to a non-hairball length.