If I go missing...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: If I go missing...

Post by JCW »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:59 pm Excuse me for not being up to date on this but aren't you married to Father Juan JCW? I'm just curious.
We have been separated for a year and a half.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:26 am
Charliesheen wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:30 pm Any chemistry?
I mean, I'm new at this but I think so? We have extremely similar personalities. I used to think opposites attract but now I gravitate more towards people like myself.
People who scrub toilets?
JCW

Post by JCW »

s.murph wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:48 am
I mean, I'm new at this but I think so? We have extremely similar personalities. I used to think opposites attract but now I gravitate more towards people like myself.
Oh youd hit this with reckless abandon and die again a happy man afterwards, STFU.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:48 am
s.murph wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:48 am
Oh youd hit this with reckless abandon and die again a happy man afterwards, STFU.

What if it was one guy with six guns?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yeah that works great, until it doesn't.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:14 am
Well I'm getting divorced from my opposite, so my track record on that isnt that great either.
JCW

Post by JCW »

And for those wondering, theres no update. I asked last night if we wanted to just cuddle or do other stuff... his answer was "I dont know" and pulling me in for a tighter cuddle. Sooooo... I dont know. I go home today, more confused than when we started.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:38 pm And for those wondering, theres no update. I asked last night if we wanted to just cuddle or do other stuff... his answer was "I dont know" and pulling me in for a tighter cuddle. Sooooo... I dont know. I go home today, more confused than when we started.
He is gay or not interested.
I blame Biker.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:37 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:14 am
Well I'm getting divorced from my opposite, so my track record on that isnt that great either.
Not even sure what the ex was, pretty sure she wad the opposite too. I'm self reliant and she was helpless
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Stapes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:49 pm
JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:38 pm And for those wondering, theres no update. I asked last night if we wanted to just cuddle or do other stuff... his answer was "I dont know" and pulling me in for a tighter cuddle. Sooooo... I dont know. I go home today, more confused than when we started.
Then why cuddle nonstop for 3 days? :/
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:35 pm
Jeeze woman... just drop his drawers and go to work. He'll get interested pretty quick!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Oh my god you guys, I'm dead. We are shopping downtown for souvenirs for his family and holding hands. Some crazy lady starts chatting us up then shes all, are you guys married? We laugh and say no... shes like, you will be. Us gypsies can sense these things. I feel it. :lol: :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Skin that smoke wagon and get to work, woman!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:46 pm Skin that smoke wagon and get to work, woman!
Nah. If I made it clear I wasnt sure about sex and a dude started groping me anyway, I'd feel pretty violated. I'm not a sexual assaulter.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Because he's gay or not interested. Or maybe his pee pee doesn't work. Seriously, it's not physically possible to cuddle for 3 days with someone you want to bone without relieving the pressure. Blue balls is a serious medical condition, with only one treatment. Either he's been leaving the room to whack off, or he's not attracted to you at all. And even if he finds you unattractive any normal guy would still bone a willing hole in the course of cuddling. I wouldn't say you're a hottie, but you aren't outright repulsive. So the upshot of that line of reasoning is he's a homo or impotent. Why don't you just ask him? Ask him or try to blow him, you're a fool if you leave it a mystery and go back to online pseudo relationship.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

cuddle is a gateway step to finding out just how well you shaved....or something like that
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Go out for a night of Tequila shooters and see where it goes.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

fouts wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:28 pm
cuddle is a gateway step to finding out just how well you shaved....or something like that
He's trying to create an emotional bond before he whips out the 3" punisher.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:17 pm
Could also be that, hadn't thought of that. 3 incher or lives with his mom or something like that. Less likely though, since he could bone you anyway then tell you. But some people have morals and stuff, and in the modern world natural selection doesn't remove them from the gene pool as efficiently as it used to.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:29 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:59 pm Excuse me for not being up to date on this but aren't you married to Father Juan JCW? I'm just curious.
We have been separated for a year and a half.
Oh. Well, I hope things work out for both of you. The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:20 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:17 pm
Could also be that, hadn't thought of that. 3 incher or lives with his mom or something like that. Less likely though, since he could bone you anyway then tell you. But some people have morals and stuff, and in the modern world natural selection doesn't remove them from the gene pool as efficiently as it used to.
Darwin is holding out hope.....
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So, explain this totally weird encounter a little better. You said you "go home today". Does that mean you were staying with this guy? Does the cuddling stuff mean that you were sleeping together?

There is no way this guy agreed to meet after 8 years with talks of having sex and then decide to cuddle instead.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:48 pm

I'm not sure, hes shy, we havent really talked like that. I know he loves eating pussy (which from my experience in the dating world is rare), maybe that will transition to ass too? I'll report back!
So I take it there was no snizz licking? Really confident chatting on the internet, but when it comes to actually meeting you in real life he's sexually awkward? Was he socially awkward as well? Go back to chatting on the internet where he's safe, and doesn't have to actually physically interact with anyone.
Currently AFK.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

kwebber wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:18 am
JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:48 pm

I'm not sure, hes shy, we havent really talked like that. I know he loves eating pussy (which from my experience in the dating world is rare), maybe that will transition to ass too? I'll report back!
So I take it there was no snizz licking? Really confident chatting on the internet, but when it comes to actually meeting you in real life he's sexually awkward? Was he socially awkward as well? Go back to chatting on the internet where he's safe, and doesn't have to actually physically interact with anyone.
Leaving the basement can be overwhelming for some I would imagine.