HOLY FUCK! What a game!!!

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

HOLY FUCK! What a game!!!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

That was un-fucking-believable! :eek:

Pretty sure Joe Burrow just won the Heisman!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Re: HOLY FUCK! What a game!!!

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:30 am That was un-fucking-believable! :eek:

LSU held on and deserves #1. But the story of the weekend is Minnesota 8-0.Yawn throw them a #17. Crushed #4 Penn Sate
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So, are you going to cry or some shit?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So, cry it is
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:24 am So once again when someone presses you to explain your statement you run away or avoid the question.
His standard modus operandi. Nothing new.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Minnesota never trailed the entire game. They were up 31-19 with 5 minutes to go, and dominated 59 minutes of the game. Only got challenged on that last drive which they snuffed out. I stand by my statement.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:12 pm Minnesota never trailed the entire game. They were up 31-19 with 5 minutes to go, and dominated 59 minutes of the game. Only got challenged on that last drive which they snuffed out. I stand by my statement.
Did LSU crush Alabama? They were up by 12 with a minute and a half to go and never trailed.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

spudoc wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:17 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:12 pm Minnesota never trailed the entire game. They were up 31-19 with 5 minutes to go, and dominated 59 minutes of the game. Only got challenged on that last drive which they snuffed out. I stand by my statement.
Did LSU crush Alabama? They were up by 12 with a minute and a half to go and never trailed.
I'm not sure how he ended up at the end of the game, but halfway through the 4th Qtr, the Minnesota QB had more TD throws than incompletions. Mn dominated the entire game. End story. 9-0 for the first time since 1904.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:24 pm
I'm not sure how he ended up at the end of the game, but halfway through the 4th Qtr, the Minnesota QB had more TD throws than incompletions. Mn dominated the entire game. End story. 9-0 for the first time since 1904.
No they didn't dominate the entire game. Minnesota is a legitimate contender for the national title right now and PJ Fleck is the most exciting young coach in college football. But it still took the full 60 minutes to determine the outcome and that is not indicative of a beatdown.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

spudoc wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:30 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:24 pm
No they didn't dominate the entire game. Minnesota is a legitimate contender for the national title right now and PJ Fleck is the most exciting young coach in college football. But it still took the full 60 minutes to determine the outcome and that is not indicative of a beatdown.
Not to mention that Minnesota was shut out the entire 2nd half until there was only 4 minutes left.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

I'm no Alabama fan, and I'm sure LSU deserves to be ranked #1, but I'm not sure that should mean Alabama should automatically be out of the Championships.

I understand the reasoning, but I'm not sure losing to the #1 should automatically take them out of the top 4 teams.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:24 pm I understand the reasoning, but I'm not sure losing to the #1 should automatically take them out of the top 4 teams.
Penn State and Georgia would probably disagree with you. :lol:
But the upcoming games Penn State vs Ohio State and Bama vs Auburn should clear up a lot of things.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

:lol: :lol: Holy shit, smoke going full psycho like we all expected. Like you, I expected it to happen a lot earlier. He never disappoints. Like clockwork.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:28 pm :lol: :lol: Holy shit, smoke going full psycho like we all expected. Like you, I expected it to happen a lot earlier. He never disappoints. Like clockwork.
WE ???????????????????????
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:30 am That was un-fucking-believable! :eek:

😎