Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:27 pm “Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
Whataboutism?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:29 pm
Oh, so if you fill in the blanks of stuff she didn't actually say it makes sense. Well no shit
Proof that you are incapable of discussion is stickied at the top of the forum. There's really no point pretending, try other people.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:24 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:22 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:10 pm
Someone who communicates so poorly has no business being in a high level position.
Agreed
You’ve worked so hard on the kidney,” Trump said. “Very special … the kidney has a very special place in the heart.”
wut?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

You know if it's coming from the lying right there has to be more to the story. So sure. They take a quote with no reference of what was being talked about before or after. Leave out the conversational pauses and omit punctuation and leave words out of sentences. Just more cheap tricks.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/the-new- ... the-border

Are you better on the outside looking in, or the inside looking out?

I think I’m better on the outside looking in on this issue.

Why is that?

Because, given that none of those standards were met, sitting on that committee, I would have to own anything—I would take responsibility for anything that comes out of that committee. And when the actual, in my opinion, the structure of it is compromised in very deep ways—I don’t think it was, like, I’m going to take my ball and going and go home. It’s, we have a select committee whose mission I was uncertain on whose members take fossil-fuel money. You know, that is beyond just a mere disagreement. I think there’s a structural problem with it. And there are plenty of other caucuses, as well, that work on climate issues.

So I think that, ultimately, I’m fine with the decision, especially given the committee assignments that I was ultimately given, which were very intense and very rigorous. I was assigned to two of some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy. [Laughs.]
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:31 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:27 pm “Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
Whataboutism?
Nope it's a fact, the other meme is hot garbage

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/radio ... io-cortez/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:32 pm
Someone who communicates so poorly has no business being in a high level position.
Agreed
You’ve worked so hard on the kidney,” Trump said. “Very special … the kidney has a very special place in the heart.”
He's horrible at speaking
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:32 pm
Oh, so if you fill in the blanks of stuff she didn't actually say it makes sense. Well no shit
Proof that you are incapable of discussion is stickied at the top of the forum. There's really no point pretending, try other people.
No, that's proof your my bitch. That's ALL that is.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:45 pm
Antknot wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:31 pm
Whataboutism?
Nope it's a fact, the other meme is hot garbage

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/radio ... io-cortez/
Lol
Ok
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CLINTONS???"
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:48 pm
Agreed
Poor communicator, no business being president?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:50 pm
You're. And running away the moment I declare I'm bored of toying with you really didn't make that point.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:27 pm
You're. And running away the moment I declare I'm bored of toying with you really didn't make that point.
So you said you weren't going to post anymore. If I post you claim I needed the last word, if I don't I'm running, either way, you're a bitch.
Last edited by necronomous on Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:14 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:48 pm
Agreed
Poor communicator, no business being president?
Not really. But he is. So oh well
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:47 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:27 pm
So you said you weren't going to post anymore. That wasn't running away, that was not needing to go back because you bitched out. Bitch
Very convincing, you like totally saved face there in allowing me to pick whenever I wanted to stop, it totally showed how you could pick whenever you wanted to stop. In your odd little mind. Really no need to chase you round another mega dodge thread though, so you go ahead and have the last word if that's what you need to sleep tonight. Never bothered me none,
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hmmm.

Seems like that's what the dims are trying to do right now.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If I was accepted to a University and later caught cheating on my exams and thrown out, my acceptance to the University was not stolen. Trump is a crook and will be impeached no matter how many tears you shed.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Yeah, its fake before Biker has a shit fit. But really... who the fuck drinks water like that?

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

another R dumb ass, I'll bet she's a "Christian"

Yes, this is Trump Administration Official and former FOX News commentator Monica Crowley openly praising the Berlin Wall, the world's most iconic symbol of oppression

I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:20 am another R dumb ass, I'll bet she's a "Christian"

Yes, this is Trump Administration Official and former FOX News commentator Monica Crowley openly praising the Berlin Wall, the world's most iconic symbol of oppression

Are you saying it didnt work? I'd say it did serve its purpose and it did work for about 25 years. Thats why it was such a big deal when Reagan said "Tear it down" and when they eventually opened it up. For that wall she is correct.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:47 am
Stapes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:20 am another R dumb ass, I'll bet she's a "Christian"

Are you saying it didnt work? I'd say it did serve its purpose and it did work for about 25 years. Thats why it was such a big deal when Reagan said "Tear it down" and when they eventually opened it up. For that wall she is correct.
Are you aware it was 96 miles long, manned by 7000 soldiers, 302 watchtowers with machine guns and 20 bunkers?

All you need to have an equally effective wall on the southern border is 6.2k watchtower/ machine gun nests and 150,000 soldiers.