Have 48 year old women always looked this good?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Have 48 year old women always looked this good?

Post by peterosehaircut »

Or he could just post a damn picture!
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

Wut wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:07 pm I was cigarettesandtea at the old UJ....
That's who you are! :drinkingcheers:
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

squirt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:29 am
Wut wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:07 pm I was cigarettesandtea at the old UJ....
That's who you are! :drinkingcheers:
That's me. :wavingyellow:
wut?
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

Wut wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:07 pm
s.murph wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:50 pmOOPS
Smurph, I was cigarettesandtea at the old UJ, what did you and I have in common?
Pittsburgh!!!
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

s.murph wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:55 am
Wut wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:07 pm
s.murph wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:50 pmOOPS
Smurph, I was cigarettesandtea at the old UJ, what did you and I have in common?
Pittsburgh!!!
That's correct, so I'm still confused. Which side of town did you grow up in?
wut?
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

North Side...Riverview Park. Weren't you from Squirrel Hill, or some shit?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

You're either Smurph or a damn good imitation. East side of town, may have discussed Frick Park sometime along the way.
wut?
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

Wut wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:27 am You're either Smurph or a damn good imitation. East side of town, may have discussed Frick Park sometime along the way.
I still don't understand why he doesn't just post a pic. The real Smurph posted his face many times.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

Big Chiefin' wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 am
Wut wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:27 am You're either Smurph or a damn good imitation. East side of town, may have discussed Frick Park sometime along the way.
I still don't understand why he doesn't just post a pic. The real Smurph posted his face many times.
Photo Bucket no longer lets me post pics. Besides, I have and old cell phone that I only have so I can call AAA in case my Bonny breaks down. There's plenty of UJers who live a stones throw from me whom I would be more than happy to meet with.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

s.murph wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:43 am
Photo Bucket no longer lets me post pics. Besides, I have and old cell phone that I only have so I can call AAA in case my Bonny breaks down. There's plenty of UJers who live a stones throw from me whom I would be more than happy to meet with.
I figured it was that you're so fat now you look like Jabba.
wut?
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

Had 45 lbs of fluid pumped out of me when my kidneys failed in August. Haven't gained much weight since then but it shifted around due to gravity. I can still function as usual. Always available for cocktails.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

He's fully transitioned and we wouldn't recognize him now that he's a chick.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Slap started a thread here saying that Smurf had passed. And when pictures of his trailer up for sale were shown, it confirmed in most people's minds that he had indeed passed. When I posted his death notice at IT, he, or an individual who had been using the username s.murph for about 4 years, came on about 3 weeks later, and said he was still alive and kicking. Who replied to him, and posted the link to this place. There has been a question ever since about his legitimacy. As I said before, I hope that it is the real Smurf, and that he's is still above ground. And now with him responding accurately to your questions, gives me hope that it actually is him.
Currently AFK.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

kwebber wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:31 am
Slap started a thread here saying that Smurf had passed. And when pictures of his trailer up for sale were shown, it confirmed in most people's minds that he had indeed passed. When I posted his death notice at IT, he, or an individual who had been using the username s.murph for about 4 years, came on about 3 weeks later, and said he was still alive and kicking. Who replied to him, and posted the link to this place. There has been a question ever since about his legitimacy. As I said before, I hope that it is the real Smurf, and that he's is still above ground. And now with him responding accurately to your questions, gives me hope that it actually is him.
I am with you that I hope the old smurph is still with us. The s.murph that is posting here just doesn't seem to have the vinegar in him, so to speak. Maybe we should just overwhelm him with squirrel pics and see if he freaks out.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

kwebber wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:31 am
It is accurate too, not only the Pittsburgh connection but him growing up on the North side. That's a pretty obscure detail.
wut?
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

I'm still fucking alive but have alot of health issues. Kinda lost my edge. I wish I could post gifs and pics here but it eludes me for some damn reason.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

s.murph wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:35 am I'm still fucking alive but have alot of health issues. Kinda lost my edge. I wish I could post gifs and pics here but it eludes me for some damn reason.
You should post pics just for our entertainment in your efforts to do so.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

s.murph wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:35 am I'm still fucking alive but have alot of health issues. Kinda lost my edge. I wish I could post gifs and pics here but it eludes me for some damn reason.
Smurph, if you want to add a picture, first save it to your computer.

Then go to make a post, and once you have the "Post Reply Box" up to type in, look down below the "Submit" button. Below and to the left and you will see two tabs "Options" and "Attachments". Click on "Attachments". It has one box to click called "Add Files". If you click that, you can go to your hard drive where you saved the picture and choose it to attach to your post.

Thanks.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Flumper wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Then go to make a post, and once you have the "Post Reply Box" up to type in, look down below the "Submit" button. Below and to the left and you will see two tabs "Options" and "Attachments". Click on "Attachments". It has one box to click called "Add Files". If you click that, you can go to your hard drive where you saved the picture and choose it to attach to your post.

Thanks.
And there is a size limit.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

megman wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Thanks.
That's why I can't post my dick pic. File too large
I blame Biker.
peterosehaircut

Stapes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:09 pm

Thanks.
Zoom in closer, you'll get less background.
peterosehaircut

Just to be clear, I don't want to see that! Sayn
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:09 am

Thanks.
Zoom in closer, you'll get less background.
I fixed it for him....

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Thanks.
Crop the excess border and try again.