More Violent Republicans

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: More Violent Republicans

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:12 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:56 am I'd be ok with federal mocking.

Would you be ok with a partisan attack by the federal apparatus? Can you even imagine what that would be like?
I imagine it would start with a department of the government, let's just say the State Department. Under direction of the, let's just say, the executive branch, the State department would put pressure on a foreign government to start politically motivated investigations against political opponents here in the US.
But not with the intervention of the Israeli elections by Obama.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Would you be ok with a partisan attack by the federal apparatus? Can you even imagine what that would be like?
I imagine it would start with a department of the government, let's just say the State Department. Under direction of the, let's just say, the executive branch, the State department would put pressure on a foreign government to start politically motivated investigations against political opponents here in the US.
By all means supply verifiable evidence that Obama did this.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Stapes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:01 am I think it's apples and oranges brother. Trump has been mocking and belittling people since the beginning of his candidacy (and pretty much his entire adult life). You get treated the way you treat people.
Bullies don't expect people to fight back.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:28 pm

I'll use the same technique when you guys present "verifiable evidence". An article:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washin ... netanyahu/
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:01 am I think it's apples and oranges brother. Trump has been mocking and belittling people since the beginning of his candidacy (and pretty much his entire adult life). You get treated the way you treat people.
Way to make excuses for threatening behavior. Mocking or bullying is not taking a knife to them, or threatening them with violence.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:26 pm
Way to make excuses for threatening behavior. Mocking or bullying is not taking a knife to them, or threatening them with violence.

So flying a balloon is now equated with threatening with a knife? do you see why I have a hard time having an honest conversation with you guys when you can't even stay on topic for three posts.
I blame Biker.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:23 pm

I'll use the same technique when you guys present "verifiable evidence". An article:
Washington Times is not a credible source.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

That claim has been floating round the right wing blogosphere for a while, it's bull -
https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/s ... tion-effo/

The US, which openly espoused a 2 state solution at the time, as it did for decades until chump, funded a group working to promote a 2 state solution. The group had already spent the money before Netanyahu called early elections, and until after he had called them Netanyahu himself was on record at least paying lip service to the idea of a 2 state solution. He just swung hard right for the election later.

Doesn't really matter though, since spending foreign aid to promote US foreign policy is what it is for. US support for a 2 state solution goes back decades, Netanyahu killing the peace process is against US interests and US foreign policy, at least pre-trump. Obama had no personal gain from supporting the decades old policy, it's not like he was using the money as bribes to produce the pee tape. The trumpcucks are trying to equate the pursuit of US foreign policy with trump's pursuit of personal gain, their defense of trump's high crimes and misdemeanours at this point when they can no longer deny it occurred has moved to trying to pretend everyone does it or its not really a problem. All bull.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:35 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:26 pm

So flying a balloon is now equated with threatening with a knife? do you see why I have a hard time having an honest conversation with you guys when you can't even stay on topic for three posts.
Yes because the intention is not clear.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:54 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:23 pm

Washington Times is not a credible source.
It's as good as all the ones you guys present
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:49 pm That claim has been floating round the right wing blogosphere for a while, it's bull -

The US, which openly espoused a 2 state solution at the time, as it did for decades until chump, funded a group working to promote a 2 state solution. The group had already spent the money before Netanyahu called early elections, and until after he had called them Netanyahu himself was on record at least paying lip service to the idea of a 2 state solution. He just swung hard right for the election later.

Doesn't really matter though, since spending foreign aid to promote US foreign policy is what it is for. US support for a 2 state solution goes back decades, Netanyahu killing the peace process is against US interests and US foreign policy, at least pre-trump. Obama had no personal gain from supporting the decades old policy, it's not like he was using the money as bribes to produce the pee tape. The trumpcucks are trying to equate the pursuit of US foreign policy with trump's pursuit of personal gain, their defense of trump's high crimes and misdemeanours at this point when they can no longer deny it occurred has moved to trying to pretend everyone does it or its not really a problem. All bull.
Politifact is not a credible source. Also excuses.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:08 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:49 pm That claim has been floating round the right wing blogosphere for a while, it's bull -

So all you have is a whack job conspiracy theory.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Unless a news outlet leans Left its not a credible source.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Proof that you are unable to look at evidence or participate in a discussion is stickied at the top of the forum. No need to challenge your refusal to admit seeing what I just typed here, the stickied thread shows exactly how it would go.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:47 am

Proof that you are unable to look at evidence or participate in a discussion is stickied at the top of the forum. No need to challenge your refusal to admit seeing what I just typed here, the stickied thread shows exactly how it would go.
I'm following the guidelines set by your fellow dicksuckers that somehow get to determine what is and is not a credible source. Therefore, I get to determine all of your sources are shit and not reliable. Also that thread only proves you're a bitch and can't have an adult discussion.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:56 am

So all you have is a whack job conspiracy theory.
I have exactly what he has.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:54 pm

I'm following the guidelines set by your fellow dicksuckers that somehow get to determine what is and is not a credible source. Therefore, I get to determine all of your sources are shit and not reliable. Also that thread only proves you're a bitch and can't have an adult discussion.
No, simple ascertainable facts like the org supporting an openly avowed US foreign policy goal and Netanyahu himself at the time supporting that same goal does in fact, to anyone capable of processing facts and drawing conclusions from facts, satisfactorily prove you are on the wrong side of a discussion settled by facts. Generally your cue to claim you don't take a side at all after all and won't take one based on little things like reality. An adult responds to that by admitting it, you respond to that by refusing to admit what words mean. Proof, again, stickied at the top of the forum.

The wider point that Obama pursuing US foreign policy goals with zero discernible personal benefit and Trump pursuing personal goals with zero discernible benefit to US foreign policy is really just not at all the same thing, well, that is beyond your mental capacity to process or understand. Proof that you are a moron is stickied at the top of the forum. But you can probably grasp the first bit.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

TEXAS POLITICIAN SUGGESTS VETERANS DAY PARADE ORGANIZERS SHOULD BE LYNCHED, TELLS CONFEDERATE GROUP 'GET A ROPE'

A Texas politician claimed he was joking after suggesting that organizers of a Veterans Day parade in his hometown of Stephenville should be lynched.

Sid Miller, the Texas Agriculture Commissioner—who has a history of making offensive comments, according to local media reports—made the comments after members of a Confederate organization complained about the event.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans (SCV) had reportedly arrived at the parade on Saturday with two trailers displaying Confederate memorabilia, but were told by the Stephenville branch of the American Legion that any sign of the flags had to be taken down if they wanted to stay.

"My understanding is that it would be inappropriate for the military to be involved in a parade with the Confederate flag flying," Burton Smith, one of the parade's coordinators, told the Texas Tribune.

He said that members of the SCV chose not to comply with the request and instead, decided to leave the event honoring U.S. service members altogether.

When members of the Confederate organization complained about the decision on Facebook, Miller wrote: "Get a rope."

After a number of people said that what he said was offensive and that he was trivializing the act of lynching, Miller added to his original comment and claimed he was joking, saying that the line was in reference to a Pace salsa commercial from 1992.

In the commercial, the offensive line is said after a Texan suggests trying out a salsa that was made in New York, as opposed to using product that is homegrown.

Despite the trivialization of lynching, a number of people defended Miller's comments—arguing that those who fought for the Confederacy against the United States in the American Civil War should still be recognized as veterans of the U.S.

That claim is made in spite of the fact that Veterans Day began to be commemorated on November 11, 1919, one year on from the end of World War I.

They point to a 1958 law which they say declared Confederate soldiers as United States veterans, but this is a claim that has been discredited by Civil War and Reconstruction historians.

At the time, the law gave Walter Williams, the supposed only surviving Confederate veteran, a late-life pension as a symbolic gesture, but made no mention of the status of all Confederate soldiers.

No other laws, either explicitly or implicitly, grant Confederate soldiers the same status as United States veterans.

Newsweek has contacted Miller and the American Legion for comment.

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-politici ... stribution
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:59 pmIm outraged
You're a Trump Cuck, probably voted for that guy
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:01 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:00 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:59 pmIm outraged
You're a Trump Cuck, probably voted for that guy
Nope, Im a Democrat and voted Dem in most of the races. Own it, bitch
I've voted blue in every election, own it Ted Cruz voting Trump Cunt
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:21 pm

No, simple ascertainable facts like the org supporting an openly avowed US foreign policy goal and Netanyahu himself at the time supporting that same goal does in fact, to anyone capable of processing facts and drawing conclusions from facts, satisfactorily prove you are on the wrong side of a discussion settled by facts. Generally your cue to claim you don't take a side at all after all and won't take one based on little things like reality. An adult responds to that by admitting it, you respond to that by refusing to admit what words mean. Proof, again, stickied at the top of the forum.

The wider point that Obama pursuing US foreign policy goals with zero discernible personal benefit and Trump pursuing personal goals with zero discernible benefit to US foreign policy is really just not at all the same thing, well, that is beyond your mental capacity to process or understand. Proof that you are a moron is stickied at the top of the forum. But you can probably grasp the first bit.
So no credible source. Got it. You used a lot of words to say that.

PS, most everything I say on this board now to you and a couple others is probably trolling because you're an asshole. You already made your mind up about me, so I'm going to play the role you've misaligned to me. The evidence that you're an asshole and my bitch are stickied at the top of the forum.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:47 pm

PS, most everything I say on this board now to you and a couple others is probably trolling because you're an asshole. You already made your mind up about me, so I'm going to play the role you've misaligned to me. The evidence that you're an asshole and my bitch are stickied at the top of the forum.
Uh huh, yeah sure thing little buddy. You're going to pretend to be exactly what I already proved you are because you're just trolling. It's like, totally convincing and stuff. Politifact is a credible source, but even if it weren't it's like the the whistleblower at this point - going after the source (even though you can't actually go after it by disproving anything) is just a distraction from the fact that everything the source says is demonstrably true.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:16 pm

Uh huh, yeah sure thing little buddy. You're going to pretend to be exactly what I already proved you are because you're just trolling. It's like, totally convincing and stuff. Politifact is a credible source, but even if it weren't it's like the the whistleblower at this point - going after the source (even though you can't actually go after it by disproving anything) is just a distraction from the fact that everything the source says is demonstrably true.
Yes. Because you've proved nothing except you're an asshole. The proof of that is stickied at the top of the forum.

It's not a credible source. It's left-wing hackery. Only conspiracy nuts would believe anything on that page. Trump 2040. Woooooo
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Yes. Because you've proved nothing except you're an asshole. The proof of that is stickied at the top of the forum.

It's not a credible source. It's left-wing hackery. Only conspiracy nuts would believe anything on that page. Trump 2040. Woooooo
What's stickied is proof you will refuse to look at evidence, to the point of denying knowing what words mean. I realise that's embarassing for you, humiliating even, but that's kinda the point. It's there, it's not going anywhere, you have to find a way to live with it.

Politifact is in fact a credible source, as is the whistleblower. You can tell, because the things they say are true and independently verifiable. Just not by you, a man who is proven incapable of looking at evidence. Normally I'd show someone incapable of finding out for themselves what 2 and 2 equals, by taking them though it as slowly as they need to go, but your inability to do that is proven and stickied so there's no point. It is beyond you to assess the easily verifiable fact check I posted, you are simply not capable of doing it.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:59 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:43 pm

What's stickied is proof you will refuse to look at, to the point of denying knowing what words mean. I realise that's embarassing for you, humiliating even, but that's kinda the point. It's there, it's not going anywhere, you have to find a way to live with it.

Politifact is in fact a credible source, as is the whistleblower. You can tell, because the things they say are true and independently verifiable. Just not by you, a man who is proven incapable of looking at evidence. Normally I'd show someone incapable of finding out for themselves what 2 and 2 equals, by taking them though it as slowly as they need to go, but your inability to do that is proven and stickied so there's no point. It is beyond you to assess the easily verifiable fact check I posted, you are simply not capable of doing it.
TRUMP 4020

Politifact is left wing racist propaganda