If I go missing...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Re: If I go missing...

Post by WarmBidetWater »

I feel awkward just reading this thread...
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

Flumper wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:58 pm
JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:38 pm And for those wondering, theres no update. I asked last night if we wanted to just cuddle or do other stuff... his answer was "I dont know" and pulling me in for a tighter cuddle. Sooooo... I dont know. I go home today, more confused than when we started.
So, explain this totally weird encounter a little better. You said you "go home today". Does that mean you were staying with this guy? Does the cuddling stuff mean that you were sleeping together?

There is no way this guy agreed to meet after 8 years with talks of having sex and then decide to cuddle instead.
Yes, he rented an Airbnb in Victoria, I stayed there 2 nights too. And shared a bed.

Why come if you're gay? I dont believe that theory. Possibly small penis but I accepted everything else, why assume that would be a dealbreaker?
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Anyway it's done, hes gone, I'll get back on Tinder if all I want is dick.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Isn't kwebber out on the west coast?

Maybe he could spin by and throw one into you. :D
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm
JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:29 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:59 pm Excuse me for not being up to date on this but aren't you married to Father Juan JCW? I'm just curious.
We have been separated for a year and a half.
Oh. Well, I hope things work out for both of you. The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
If this doesn’t give you the boost of confidence you need to carry on, nothing will.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
JCW

Post by JCW »

HighNDry wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:32 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm
JCW wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:29 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:59 pm Excuse me for not being up to date on this but aren't you married to Father Juan JCW? I'm just curious.
We have been separated for a year and a half.
Oh. Well, I hope things work out for both of you. The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
If this doesn’t give you the boost of confidence you need to carry on, nothing will.
Right?! I almost want to make this my siggy here.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

megman wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:29 am Isn't kwebber out on the west coast?

Maybe he could spin by and throw one into you. :D
Well, although I'm in Vancouver, only a 2 hour ferry ride from her place, I don't think my girlfriend would be down for that. So I'm gonna have to take a pass. I'm sure JCW is crushed by that.
Currently AFK.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

This thread is sadly disappointing.
JCW

Post by JCW »

DiverTexas wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:43 pm This thread is sadly disappointing.
I know right? Story of my life.

Whatever. It's all good. I'm fine with how things turned out. Whatever happened, I didnt want to lose our friendship, and I think we are closer than ever so I'm happy. I can get sex anywhere. Theres a 28yo guy I met on Tinder that's been begging to come over and toss his hotdog down my hallway, maybe I'll finally let him.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

JCW wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Whatever. It's all good. I'm fine with how things turned out. Whatever happened, I didnt want to lose our friendship, and I think we are closer than ever so I'm happy. I can get sex anywhere. Theres a 28yo guy I met on Tinder that's been begging to come over and toss his hotdog down my hallway, maybe I'll finally let him.
Now that's the attitude you need.
I bet I've met over 25 UJ'ers over the years, but only in platonic situations.
I would think hooking up with a fellow poster would be somewhat awkward.
Still surprised you spent those nights in a bed with no sex.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

DiverTexas wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:02 pm
JCW wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Maybe awkward for you. Slap would be in heaven.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

megman wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:12 pm
Maybe awkward for you. Slap would be in heaven.
Will they ever find smurph's body?
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:31 pm
Because he's gay or not interested. Or maybe his pee pee doesn't work. Seriously, it's not physically possible to cuddle for 3 days with someone you want to bone without relieving the pressure. Blue balls is a serious medical condition, with only one treatment. Either he's been leaving the room to whack off, or he's not attracted to you at all. And even if he finds you unattractive any normal guy would still bone a willing hole in the course of cuddling. I wouldn't say you're a hottie, but you aren't outright repulsive. So the upshot of that line of reasoning is he's a homo or impotent. Why don't you just ask him? Ask him or try to blow him, you're a fool if you leave it a mystery and go back to online pseudo relationship.
pretty much this.

I would also suggest that he may have some sexual dysfunction (emotional, not phsycial) from a past relationship, or several past relationships. Plumbing may work fine, he just has a hard time initiating sex or enjoying the act of sex itself due to some past trauma. Rejection from a spouse, comments on his performance or size of his junk from someone that he was in love with. That kind of stuff can be very damaging. But something from his past is blocking him. The plumbing works fine, he just doesn't want to use it because "feelings". So he cuddles because its what the women from his past WOULNDT do, and he craves the intimacy he never experienced and not the sex that he never enjoyed anyway.

best thing for him would have been to be the instigator for sex. Tell him how turned on you are and how good he feels. He needs his ego stroked, not his cock.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
JCW

Post by JCW »

I've discovered I dont miss sex as much as I miss intimacy so I'm ok with it. I can get myself off, but I cant cuddle myself, yanno? I feel recharged now, and we are back to texting all day, every day, business as usual. I dont consider it this weekend a failure at all.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

JCW wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:25 pm

I've discovered I dont miss sex as much as I miss intimacy so I'm ok with it. I can get myself off, but I cant cuddle myself, yanno? I feel recharged now, and we are back to texting all day, every day, business as usual. I dont consider it this weekend a failure at all.
It's cool that you are able to retain the friendship without any awkward feelings.
At least you got to meet face to face and spend some time together.
JCW

Post by JCW »

allwhitemeat wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm
Because he's gay or not interested. Or maybe his pee pee doesn't work. Seriously, it's not physically possible to cuddle for 3 days with someone you want to bone without relieving the pressure. Blue balls is a serious medical condition, with only one treatment. Either he's been leaving the room to whack off, or he's not attracted to you at all. And even if he finds you unattractive any normal guy would still bone a willing hole in the course of cuddling. I wouldn't say you're a hottie, but you aren't outright repulsive. So the upshot of that line of reasoning is he's a homo or impotent. Why don't you just ask him? Ask him or try to blow him, you're a fool if you leave it a mystery and go back to online pseudo relationship.
pretty much this.

I would also suggest that he may have some sexual dysfunction (emotional, not phsycial) from a past relationship, or several past relationships. Plumbing may work fine, he just has a hard time initiating sex or enjoying the act of sex itself due to some past trauma. Rejection from a spouse, comments on his performance or size of his junk from someone that he was in love with. That kind of stuff can be very damaging. But something from his past is blocking him. The plumbing works fine, he just doesn't want to use it because "feelings". So he cuddles because its what the women from his past WOULNDT do, and he craves the intimacy he never experienced and not the sex that he never enjoyed anyway.

best thing for him would have been to be the instigator for sex. Tell him how turned on you are and how good he feels. He needs his ego stroked, not his cock.
I actually think this is spot on. Hes a single dad and his ex was a real bitch. Hes very soft-spoken and sweet, the kind of guy that domineering women like to walk all over and berate. Hes talking about coming back before the summer, if that happens I'll for sure push harder to initiate sex long before he physically gets here with the ego-stroking you mentioned.
JCW

Post by JCW »

DiverTexas wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:28 pm It's cool that you are able to retain the friendship without any awkward feelings.
At least you got to meet face to face and spend some time together.
He actually said last night that he felt way more comfortable with me than he thought he would, and I did too. I'm super awkward usually but I never felt awkward at all, it was a pleasant change from most of my interaction with strangers, I guess because he wasnt actually a stranger.
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

JCW wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:30 pm
pretty much this.

I actually think this is spot on. Hes a single dad and his ex was a real bitch. Hes very soft-spoken and sweet, the kind of guy that domineering women like to walk all over and berate. Hes talking about coming back before the summer, if that happens I'll for sure push harder to initiate sex long before he physically gets here with the ego-stroking you mentioned.
gonna be honest here, I was basically describing myself and the recovery Ive experienced sexually in the 5 years since my divorce. My ex was brutal, abusive mentally and physically. It really took a toll. Dating me was a lesson in patience. I wanted to have sex, I was just terrified that crossing that line would take the relationship into a place that was historically really dark for me. I knew on a mental level that it would be better, that this person wasn't my ex. But on an emotional level it was very difficult to separate the programmed responses I had developed in past relationship with the new feelings I was trying to cultivate in healthier relationships. So I would have held hands and hugged the first night. But I was scared to kiss this person or start pushing for real sexual activity. I wanted it, or maybe I wanted to want it. Usually the response I got after we finally got intimate was "why did you wait that long? that was amazing"

if you like him, don't give up. Def fuck other people in the interim, he isn't going to mind. He wont want to hear about to much, but he knows that he has a long way to go and wont want to stop you from having your needs met. But don't give up on him either. Eventually he will find his mojo.

Ive just recently met up with an online friend I met through facebook. friend of a friend kind of situation. She came out to go see Black Keys with me. We went home and fucked like animals. She came from oral like 3 times and started shaking like tickle me Elmo. She also knew that there was another girl I had been dating (and recently broke up with) who didn't really give blow jobs out readily. I ended up with my first hickey ever. And it was on my dick. I Got a dickey. was probably an hour long blowjob/69 session before we even got to the sex. There was a lot of cuddling too. We both just got out of a recent emotionally draining relationship and just enjoyed the experience together. I could have never done that 4 years ago. I still struggle with certain responses. After sex with my ex wife I would feel ashamed, from things she said, did or acted like. She hated cum, acted like it was acid or poison. So the desire to just roll over and hide after the first time that night was strong. But I pushed through, we had sex like 3-4 more times and I came everytime, as did she, and then some. She knew a lot about my past and was really helpful in making me feel more comfortable. We plan on getting some edibles and repeating the night soon. shes always wanted to fuck on edibles.

he wouldn't have come out if he didn't want to bang eventually. I think the whole experience was just kind of forced and unnatural to him, so outside of what he is used too. modern dating is weird. He is probably a romantic at heart too and found he couldn't "just do it", for many reasons. You can always find sex, but it sounds like he made you feel like a partner for the weekend. You got the girlfriend experience. I get it. I crave intimacy in my relationships now, not sex. So m favorite activities are getting drunk together at dinner, walking the town, going to the hotel bar to watch the quartet in the lobby. There will definitely be fucking before the night is over, but I want the girlfriend experience more.

Glad you had fun even if it wasn't the fun you were expecting.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

allwhitemeat wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:51 pm
pretty much this.

gonna be honest here, I was basically describing myself and the recovery Ive experienced sexually in the 5 years since my divorce. My ex was brutal, abusive mentally and physically. It really took a toll. Dating me was a lesson in patience. I wanted to have sex, I was just terrified that crossing that line would take the relationship into a place that was historically really dark for me. I knew on a mental level that it would be better, that this person wasn't my ex. But on an emotional level it was very difficult to separate the programmed responses I had developed in past relationship with the new feelings I was trying to cultivate in healthier relationships. So I would have held hands and hugged the first night. But I was scared to kiss this person or start pushing for real sexual activity. I wanted it, or maybe I wanted to want it. Usually the response I got after we finally got intimate was "why did you wait that long? that was amazing"

if you like him, don't give up. Def fuck other people in the interim, he isn't going to mind. He wont want to hear about to much, but he knows that he has a long way to go and wont want to stop you from having your needs met. But don't give up on him either. Eventually he will find his mojo.

Ive just recently met up with an online friend I met through facebook. friend of a friend kind of situation. She came out to go see Black Keys with me. We went home and fucked like animals. She came from oral like 3 times and started shaking like tickle me Elmo. She also knew that there was another girl I had been dating (and recently broke up with) who didn't really give blow jobs out readily. I ended up with my first hickey ever. And it was on my dick. I Got a dickey. was probably an hour long blowjob/69 session before we even got to the sex. There was a lot of cuddling too. We both just got out of a recent emotionally draining relationship and just enjoyed the experience together. I could have never done that 4 years ago. I still struggle with certain responses. After sex with my ex wife I would feel ashamed, from things she said, did or acted like. She hated cum, acted like it was acid or poison. So the desire to just roll over and hide after the first time that night was strong. But I pushed through, we had sex like 3-4 more times and I came everytime, as did she, and then some. She knew a lot about my past and was really helpful in making me feel more comfortable. We plan on getting some edibles and repeating the night soon. shes always wanted to fuck on edibles.

he wouldn't have come out if he didn't want to bang eventually. I think the whole experience was just kind of forced and unnatural to him, so outside of what he is used too. modern dating is weird. He is probably a romantic at heart too and found he couldn't "just do it", for many reasons. You can always find sex, but it sounds like he made you feel like a partner for the weekend. You got the girlfriend experience. I get it. I crave intimacy in my relationships now, not sex. So m favorite activities are getting drunk together at dinner, walking the town, going to the hotel bar to watch the quartet in the lobby. There will definitely be fucking before the night is over, but I want the girlfriend experience more.

Wow, that's some deep and emotional sharing.

Odd place to do it though, ya homo.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I would just like to say to any future prosecutors reading this, I totally saw it coming and in exchange for a free trip to canada with accomodation, I'll totally say whatever you like about the murder. Got personal emails and such that I deleted, but can recall the gist etc.
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:09 pm
allwhitemeat wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:51 pm
pretty much this.

Wow, that's some deep and emotional sharing.

Odd place to do it though, ya homo.
ive always been an open book if anyone cares to ask. Im just way more self aware these days than I was in my old days on UJ, or life. If my experience can help someone else get over or through theirs, im all for sharing it. And its not the anonymous nature of the internet, I do it in real life too.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Thanks AWM. I think your experience is almost certainly his reality as well. I dont think for a second he didnt want sex at all. What you said makes a lot of sense in the context of everything I know about him and his history. I wont hang my hat on a future with us but I'm definitely open to trying again when he comes back.
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

JCW wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:25 pm Thanks AWM. I think your experience is almost certainly his reality as well. I dont think for a second he didnt want sex at all. What you said makes a lot of sense in the context of everything I know about him and his history. I wont hang my hat on a future with us but I'm definitely open to trying again when he comes back.
I honestly think if he didn't like you he would have just fucked you and never contacted you again, I did that once or twice after meeting some people online and chatting for a while. Hang in there. some things are worth the wait. Even if you don't see a real future, good times can still be had and pleasant memories made.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

RIP deadjake!
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Please discuss the penis issue further. Did you feel it? See it? Is it collared or flayed? How much trembling and/or quivering was there, and also can you please describe both of your hygienes as to get a feel for the general smell of the room.