UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 14

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 14

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 14

Post by Wut »

Pittsburgh -2.5
Dallas -3
Buffalo +5.5
Green Bay -13
New Orleans -3
wut?
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Dal -3
NO -3
Car +2.5
KC +3
Cincy +8.5
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Arizona
Chicago
Baltimore
Washington
San Fransico
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CHEEZY's week 14 locks:

Dallas

More to follow...
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Trubisky is so terrible.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:53 am Trubisky is so terrible.
What the hell are you talking about? he practically crushed Dallas by himself.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:18 pm CHEEZY's week 14 locks:

Dallas

More to follow...
Bad start
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Fucking Dallas. I cant decide if theyre frauds or incompetent. Maybe both. And how fucking bad is that division?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:46 pm Fucking Dallas. I cant decide if theyre frauds or incompetent. Maybe both. And how fucking bad is that division?
Dallas has a shit load of talent but can't win. It has to be the coaching. Time for a change.
In all my years I can't remember ever seeing a worse division than the current NFC East. It's an embarrassment to the league that one of those teams will make the playoffs.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:00 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:53 am Trubisky is so terrible.
What the hell are you talking about? he practically crushed Dallas by himself.
I posted that after his interception on the 1-yard line in 1st quarter. I bet the over and was pissed he missed out putting points on the board. The closest Bear to the ball was three players away.

Lucky for me Dallas can't account for a running quarterback.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:46 pm Fucking Dallas. I cant decide if theyre frauds or incompetent. Maybe both. And how fucking bad is that division?
Really bad. Worst in football. Just hand it to Philly and Wentz. Da's too stupid to hang onto Foley.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:00 pm
Dallas has a shit load of talent but can't win. It has to be the coaching. Time for a change.
In all my years I can't remember ever seeing a worse division than the current NFC East. It's an embarrassment to the league that one of those teams will make the playoffs.
Yes, Sir. But I believe you are missing the biggest picture. The problem is the owner. I was the biggest Cowboy fan all my life. Even applauded when he sacked Landry ( I had been saying it for years). Then Johnson ( and later Barry Switzer, using Johnson's talent accrued) won him 3 SB's. Sacked his ass and essentially took over the GM role. I've applauded every 20+ years of failure and misery since and will continue to do so.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:29 pm Just hand it to Philly and Wentz. Da's too stupid to hang onto Foley.
Are you in some sort of drunken way trying to suggest that Philly should have held on to Nick Foles?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:29 pm Just hand it to Philly and Wentz. Da's too stupid to hang onto Foley.
Are you in some sort of drunken way trying to suggest that Philly should have held on to Nick Foles?
What are you f'n insane. Wentz goes down with an injury half way through a middling 2017 season. Foles takes over and leads them to a Super Bowl crown (their first and only) over New England. His reward- traded to Jacksonville. Are fucking kidding me. How's that working for Philly?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:03 am
What are you f'n insane. Wentz goes down with an injury half way through a middling 2017 season. Foles takes over and leads them to a Super Bowl crown over New England. His reward- traded to Jacksonville. Are fucking kidding me. How's that working for Philly?
So the answer to my question is yes, you are in some sort of drunken way trying to suggest that Philly should have held on to Nick Foles?

First of all... Philly tried to keep him. They offered him $20 million bucks.
Secondly... Foles turned them down and became an unrestricted free agent.
Thirdly... Being an unrestricted free agent, Foles wasn't traded to Jacksonville, he chose to sign with Jacksonville. For $88 million bucks!

Do you EVER know what the fuck you're talking about?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:23 am
What are you f'n insane. Wentz goes down with an injury half way through a middling 2017 season. Foles takes over and leads them to a Super Bowl crown over New England. His reward- traded to Jacksonville. Are fucking kidding me. How's that working for Philly?
So the answer to my question is yes, you are in some sort of drunken way trying to suggest that Philly should have held on to Nick Foles?

Thirdly... Being an unrestricted free agent, Foles wasn't traded to Jacksonville, he chose to sign with Jacksonville. For $88 million bucks!

No, dumb fuck. Foles led them to their only SB ever. Philly tried to hang onto him with a lame ass offer (still hoping Wentz was their savior). They lost him and any chance of making another SB for decades. Get your facts together before you bother me again.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:47 am

No, dumb fuck. Foles led them to their only SB ever. Philly tried to hang onto him with a lame ass offer (still hoping Wentz was their savior). They lost him and any chance of making another SB for decades. Get your facts together before you bother me again.
Way to move those goalposts, dude. You've gone from "His reward- traded to Jacksonville" to "Philly tried to hang onto him with a lame ass offer".

And as far as "They lost him and any chance of making another SB for decades"... Foles has already been benched by the Jaguars.

So my question stands... Do you EVER know what the fuck you're talking about?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:55 am

Way to move those goalposts, dude. You've gone from "His reward- traded to Jacksonville" to "Philly tried to hang onto him with a lame ass offer".

And as far as "They lost him and any chance of making another SB for decades"... Foles has already been benched by the Jaguars.

Talk about not knowing what "THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT". Foles suffered a season ending separated shoulder in the first half of game 1 against the Chiefs. He wasn't benched, you dumb ass Canadian retard.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:10 am

Talk about not knowing what "THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT". Foles suffered a season ending separated shoulder in the first half of game 1 against the Chiefs. He wasn't benched, you dumb ass Canadian retard.
Are you retarded? It wasn't a season ending injury.
He started against the Colts in week 11... he sucked!
He started against the Titans in week 12... he sucked!
He started against Tampa Bay in week 13... he sucked... AND GOT BENCHED !!!!!! (that was 5 days ago)

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

This is why I literally mock you for years running an NFL Point spread thread. You don't know shit. It's entertaining, I'll admit.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:42 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:10 am

Are you retarded? It wasn't a season ending injury.
He started against Tampa Bay in week 13... he sucked... AND GOT BENCHED !!!!!! (that was 5 days ago)

You said he was "BENCHED" you dumbass Cannuck retard. You think they are going to send in their star QB into a losing season ending. Please stick with the CFL- it seems more your speed and understanding.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Yeah, you send in your star qb in to try to win and to get game experience.
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:18 am You said he was "BENCHED"
He was. In the Tampa Bay game. 6 days ago.
I'm sorry if your tiny little brain can't comprehend that.

He started against Tampa Bay in week 13... he sucked... AND GOT BENCHED !!!!!!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

31-34 for the season/
Tennessee -2.5
San Francisco +3
Kansas City +3
Houston - 9.5
Baltimore -5.5