B-Tender: 42-35-3
Res Dog: 40-36-4
Megman: 40-37-3
Hawkfan: 38-39-3
Cheezy: 38-40-2
Wut: 36-41-3
Biker: 31-48-1

The Grand Slam club: Megman, B-Tender
The O-fer club: Biker, Hawkfan, Res Dog, Cheezy.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 16

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:22 pm
spudoc wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:31 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:41 am Holy fucking fired coach (Dallas). Season on the line- down by 8 driving into Philly territory within 2 minutes. Fail- And the idiot coach looks up as it winds down and finds to his horror he still had 3 timeouts. :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it. Jerry Jones deserves it.
I watched that game. What you are describing didn't happen.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Do this. Go to YouTube- type "Dallas vs Philadelphia" in the search engine. Find the NFL 11:25 minute video highlight. Go to the 10:40 mark when Dallas throws an incomplete pass into the end zone on 4th down to end the game. May I suggest you look down at the bottom left under the Dallas score and tell me how many timeouts they have left. May I suggest in the future, if you wish to make a comment on one of my posts, at least know what are talking about. Thanks.
Garrett was fully aware that he had 3 timeouts. He said after the game that he was saving them for when Dallas went back on defense. Which was exactly when he did use them.
Stop being a drama queen. Pay more attention.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:59 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:30 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:07 pm OVERALL STANDINGS:
WTC: 44-36

B-Tender looks like he's in good shape to overtake WTC and hold off RD. However, he's been an uptight cunt lately so Ive decided to derail his chances by picking his selections in week 17.

Youve earned it
B-Tender has nothing to worry about from WTC.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:41 am Holy fucking fired coach (Dallas). Season on the line- down by 8 driving into Philly territory within 2 minutes. Fail- And the idiot coach looks up as it winds down and finds to his horror he still had 3 timeouts. :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it. Jerry Jones deserves it.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Do this. Go to YouTube- type "Dallas vs Philadelphia" in the search engine. Find the NFL 11:25 minute video highlight. Go to the 10:40 mark when Dallas throws an incomplete pass into the end zone on 4th down to end the game. May I suggest you look down at the bottom left under the Dallas score and tell me how many timeouts they have left. May I suggest in the future, if you wish to make a comment on one of my posts, at least know what are talking about. Thanks.
Garrett can be criticized for a ton of shit, mostly allowing himself to be a puppet, but his clock management at the end of that game wasn't wrong.
Dallas drove down field and with 1:21 left on the clock, Prescott threw an incomplete pass on fourth down. Philadelphia took over with Dallas holding three timeouts. If the Cowboys had forced a three and out and used their timeouts as expected they would have gotten the ball back somewhere around their own 35 yard line with about 50 seconds to go. Unfortunately for the Cowboys they gave up two first downs on Philly's final possession.
Garrett wasn't clueless as you are stating. He was quite aware and quite correct.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

B-Tender looks like he's in good shape to overtake WTC and hold off RD. However, he's been an uptight cunt lately so Ive decided to derail his chances by picking his selections in week 17.

Youve earned it
Well Biker does have a PhD in Cuntiness, so I guess it's true.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

spudoc wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:23 pm
Garrett can be criticized for a ton of shit, mostly allowing himself to be a puppet, but his clock management at the end of that game wasn't wrong.
Dallas drove down field and with 1:21 left on the clock, Prescott threw an incomplete pass on fourth down. Philadelphia took over with Dallas holding three timeouts. If the Cowboys had forced a three and out and used their timeouts as expected they would have gotten the ball back somewhere around their own 35 yard line with about 50 seconds to go. Unfortunately for the Cowboys they gave up two first downs on Philly's final possession.
Garrett wasn't clueless as you are stating. He was quite aware and quite correct.
No he wasn't. As far away from that as is humanly possible. Your whole season on the line inside 1:21 deep in you opponents red zone with 3 time outs and facing 4th down. Need a score and a two point conversion just to tie. This is it. You call a time out to set up a play. Your scenario involves just stopping the other team and then attempting a 60 yard hail mary. I'm thinking the odds against were something like 99.9%. I stand by my statement. Oh and btw, not sure what you do for a living but I can see why you aren't coaching at any level above the 8 year old flag football level. No offense intended
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Youve earned it
B-Tender had better come through. I'm starting to get worried.
FTFY
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:15 pm
spudoc wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:23 pm
No he wasn't. As far away from that as is humanly possible. Your whole season on the line inside 1:21 deep in you opponents red zone with 3 time outs and facing 4th down. Need a score and a two point conversion just to tie. This is it. You call a time out to set up a play. Your scenario involves just stopping the other team and then attempting a 60 yard hail mary. I'm thinking the odds against were something like 99.9%. I stand by my statement. Oh and btw, not sure what you do for a living but I can see why you aren't coaching at any level above the 8 year old flag football level. No offense intended
Fuck, you're stupid.