What's Everybody Doing for New Years Eve?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: What's Everybody Doing for New Years Eve?

Post by QillerDaemon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:03 pm
Flumper wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:16 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:36 pm Nuno? Was that Nuno Bettencourt?
I'm not sure his last name, but he was basically a functional retard. He spoke in short sentences with mostly single syllable words. A big day for him was putting on old sweat pants and going to walmart to ride a shopping scooter.
Also has/had a foot that he jacked up at work with a hi-lo somehow. Functional guitarist that had a band and played small gigs here and there. Nuno B was his idol.
That's him. His wife also occasionally posted on the same forums. He linked a fair bit of his music on the now-dead ConfusionForums, I thought it was pretty good, actually. Owned a 7-string guitar, apparently with a high A string. Lived in a shitty house in a small town outside Pittsburgh, iirc.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:57 pm
I'm not sure his last name, but he was basically a functional retard. He spoke in short sentences with mostly single syllable words. A big day for him was putting on old sweat pants and going to walmart to ride a shopping scooter.
Also has/had a foot that he jacked up at work with a hi-lo somehow. Functional guitarist that had a band and played small gigs here and there. Nuno B was his idol.
That's him. His wife also occasionally posted on the same forums. He linked a fair bit of his music on the now-dead ConfusionForums, I thought it was pretty good, actually. Owned a 7-string guitar, apparently with a high A string. Lived in a shitty house in a small town outside Pittsburgh, iirc.
I thought he was a Chicago guy?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

B-Tender wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:24 am
No, definitely from PA. I hope he's still playing.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

JackRabbit was from around Pittsburgh, maybe the two are getting confused?
wut?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:44 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:36 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:07 am
Deathproof wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:24 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:25 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:11 am Playing a show
What do you play, guitar for a heavy metal band? That's cool.
Not heavy metal by any means. But yeah, it's fun.
If it's not heavy metal what is it? (just curious) BTW, why not post some of your music here? We used to have a musician named Nuno that would do that. He had some pretty good stuff.
I'd describe our style as pop rock. Catchy, a bit jangle. Think Big Star, Del Amitri, Better Than Ezra, Gin Blossoms, etc.
I'm not posting our music here because I choose to remain anonymous due to the current trend toward Cancel Culture™. I don't need my career and my band's career to be ended because a bunch of liberal crybabies found out I hate children, am a conservative patriot, and relentlessly pursue random gash.

Nuno? Was that Nuno Bettencourt?
Wnere I live those are all the kids of death. Throw in you hate dogs and rasputin it is.
I love dogs. Almost all animals, actually. Children, on the other hand? Can't stand those little motherfuckers. I regard them as insects.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:16 am
I love dogs. Almost all animals, actually. Children, on the other hand? Can't stand those little motherfuckers. I regard them as insects.
why not start a petition to get a law to legalize abortion up to age 15?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

For the first time in a decade, the wifey and I aren't babysitting any grandkids on New Years Eve.
She asked me yesterday, "What do you want to do tomorrow night?" I said, "I don't know. What do people our age do for New Years Eve? Wanna get pizza?"
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:35 pm For the first time in a decade, the wifey and I aren't babysitting any grandkids on New Years Eve.
She asked me yesterday, "What do you want to do tomorrow night?" I said, "I don't know. What do people our age do for New Years Eve? Wanna get pizza?"
have her answer the door naked when its delivered.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Flumper wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:37 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:35 pm For the first time in a decade, the wifey and I aren't babysitting any grandkids on New Years Eve.
have her answer the door naked when its delivered.
"Just the tip, Ma'am." :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Flumper wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:16 am
why not start a petition to get a law to legalize abortion up to age 15?
Because much like Greta Thunberg, petitions don't create change.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

Usual New Years stuff,drink to near oblivion,have a Vicodin,go for a swim in the pool at night,consider how good the past year was and hope I don't repeat any of the stupid shit i did.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:03 am
B-Tender wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:24 am
No, definitely from PA. I hope he's still playing.
He posts on the regular over at broken keyboards, apparently he is now in an Irish rock band that is doing fairly well. Still a barely functioning retard from PA.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Oh yeah, the foot is still fucked up.
He's the second guy in this interview.
Last edited by peterosehaircut on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:43 pm Oh yeah, the foot is still fucked up.
the doctor's should have removed the foot in an effort to save it and transplanted it to a healthy human.
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

Drinking Cognac. Watching the Disney and Universal fireworks out my window. Too cold to go outside. 55 degrees.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:43 pm Oh yeah, the foot is still fucked up.
He's the second guy in this interview.
Oh shit. Interesting. I've never seen Nuno before. I thought he'd have long hair for some reason. Tell him to post on this site.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

It wasn't just the new year that came at midnight, and she says I'M the horny one. I'll wake up to a hand on my cock and her saying, "Oh, someones awake". :happynewyear:
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.