The typical Sanders supporter.....

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: The typical Sanders supporter.....

Post by beagleboy »

If there is any validity to the storyline that the DNC manipulated the primaries or the convention, Trump's odds will skyrocket. Be prepared because Republicans will push that storyline.

When Warren claimed Sanders attacked her last week by a supporter releasing facts, a ton of the neocon Dems and neocon Republicans rushed to attack Sanders as doing the exact same thing they claim he did in 2016.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol

I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Biker wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol
Im more of a Democrat that Bernie is
No serious Democrat could ever support Bernie.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:43 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't a "typical" Bernie supporter...….but you prove again you are a shit democrat....lol
Why?
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Just how many times do you have to be duped by james o'keefe before you twig? :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Republicans love criminals like Jimmy
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Why?
He only became a Democrat 4 years ago and is still to this day a member of another party. As Hillary said, he's a Russian asset who tried to undermine her candidacy after she won the nomination to make sure Trump would win. Many big names just last week within the party said he's trying to do the same thing he did 4 years ago. Hell, Tulsi the Russian asset supports the guy.

Only a Republican would pretend to support Bernie at this point.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Bald faced lie
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:52 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Why?
He only became a Democrat 4 years ago and is still to this day a member of another party. As Hillary said, he's a Russian asset who tried to undermine her candidacy after she won the nomination to make sure Trump would win. Many big names just last week within the party said he's trying to do the same thing he did 4 years ago. Hell, Tulsi the Russian asset supports the guy.

Only a Republican would pretend to support Bernie at this point.

Wow. Don't know what to say to any of that. Ya think Hillary just has sour grapes? She literally had the DNC fuck Bernie over. I think he is smart enough to realize a 3rd party candidacy isn't going to work in this country so he has to work inside the system as it is. There is a lot of enthusiasm for Bernie's ideas and the moderate democrats may just find themselves without a home soon.
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/ ... nce-415691

Bernie literally refused to deny that Russia supported him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Russia went after Sanders' people to turn Trump because they knew the reality. Democrats have made it perfectly clear the Russians manipulated the election in this way to get Trump the presidency. Now we are supposed to ignore this?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm There is a lot of enthusiasm for Bernie's ideas and the moderate democrats may just find themselves without a home soon.
As if you can win without us.
Ya.....'cause you'll vote for Trump if you don't get your way....lol
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:05 pm https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/ ... nce-415691

Bernie literally refused to deny that Russia supported him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Russia went after Sanders' people to turn Trump because they knew the reality. Democrats have made it perfectly clear the Russians manipulated the election in this way to get Trump the presidency. Now we are supposed to ignore this?
How is it Bernie's fault Russia meddled in our election? Where is the link that says Hillary called Bernie a Russian asset?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:58 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm Just how many times do you have to be duped by james o'keefe before you twig? :lol:
Which part of the video is inaccurate? The dude or his words?
All of it I assume, at this point since I know your source to a criminal who has over and over been caught lying and duping folks like you with false editing to misprepresent context and pretend folks said things they didn't, occasionally breaking the law to do so. I don't watch his stuff, any more than I'd spend my time watching a conspiracy nut rant on youtube or similar quality source. How about you summarise it if you think there's anything there worth seeing.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:36 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm Just how many times do you have to be duped by james o'keefe before you twig? :lol:
All of it I assume, at this point since I know your source to a criminal who has over and over been caught lying and duping folks like you with false editing to misprepresent context and pretend folks said things they didn't, occasionally breaking the law to do so. I don't watch his stuff, any more than I'd spend my time watching a conspiracy nut rant on youtube or similar quality source. How about you summarise it if you think there's anything there worth seeing.

I'm sure it's cut and edited to make the guy look worse 'cause that's what Project Veritas does. I wonder if I went out and got some MAGA lover drunk and started talking what would wind up on tape.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The President has mental issues
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:51 pm The President has mental issues
Wasnt asking you hillbilly.
well you heard me anyway retard
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:50 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:41 pm

I'm sure it's cut and edited to make the guy look worse 'cause that's what Project Veritas does. I wonder if I went out and got some MAGA lover drunk and started talking what would wind up on tape.
You don't think that guy has mental issues?
Of course he does........how many right-wing hillbillies do you think I could find who would want to string up some Mexicans or black people after I got him a few drinks..... Videos like this are disingenuous red meat for the right and they're scared little devotees..... The big bad liberals are going to come and take your guns and put you in gulags....... Count on biker to post it and put it as a typical Bernie Sanders supporter
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:24 pm

Of course he does........how many right-wing hillbillies do you think I could find who would want to string up some Mexicans or black people after I got him a few drinks..... Videos like this are disingenuous red meat for the right and they're scared little devotees..... The big bad liberals are going to come and take your guns and put you in gulags....... Count on biker to post it and put it as a typical Bernie Sanders supporter
So, does being drunk change the way you really think, or does it limit your ability to edit yourself on the fly. Obviously being drunk allowed that guy to voice his real feelings without self editing.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:34 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:24 pm

So, does being drunk change the way you really think, or does it limit your ability to edit yourself on the fly. Obviously being drunk allowed that guy to voice his real feelings without self editing.

I think the point is that one psycho asshole doesn't represent a whole party cuz your side is drowning in psycho assholes
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

How in the world anyone can still push Project Veritas with a straight face is beyond me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:44 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:42 pm How in the world anyone can still push Project Veritas with a straight face is beyond me.
Yeah, because a person's own words has to be fake
Veritas asks loaded questions to get a specific answer and/or heavily edits their videos to establish a narrative where quotes are taken out of context. But you already knew that, I'm sure.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

LOL Biker buys a new pair of stereo speakers every month because the guy in the white van wouldn't lie to him "this time" :lol:
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Damn, CQ's defending commies now.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:00 pm Damn, CQ's defending commies now.
Damn, Antknot and Biker are promoting known fraudulent criminals..... Wait, that's nothing new.