Iowa

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: Iowa

Post by beagleboy »

Iowa couldn't have gone better for Bloomberg and Bernie.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Fuckin' Iowa!! Nobody gives a fuck about you and this is why.
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Turnout was expected to be 250k and maybe even 300k since weather was perfect.
Per the Iowa Dem Party the turnout was <200k and more around 175k.

The fact Sanders won with low turnout is a major boost for him. The young voters which are his biggest pot didn't show up as expected.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

The blacks don't care anymore.
Think I'm going to cross over and vote for Bernard.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Democracy Now! is reporting that some in the DNC are arguing the party needs to reverse their rule change on Super Delegates in case Bernie wins a few more primaries. If it goes to a second vote at the convention, Bernie is dead.

Here is Politico writing about it also.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/3 ... tes-110083
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:35 pm Democracy Now! is reporting that some in the DNC are arguing the party needs to reverse their rule change on Super Delegates in case Bernie wins a few more primaries. If it goes to a second vote at the convention, Bernie is dead.

Here is Politico writing about it also.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/3 ... tes-110083

Did you even read your own article? A SMALL group of members. All but certain not to move past the initial conversation. So in your opinion a couple of whiners are now the DNC.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker is really sweating the Bernie wave...lol
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

If Bernie has the path to the nomination going into the convention and the DNC stops it, Trump will win.

The fact MSNBC is arguing that Bloomberg isn't a oligarch is awesome. It tells a lot where things are headed.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

HTF have results not been pushed out yet?

CNN / Cuomo was supposedly saying (justifiably outraged by) the head of the DNC in Iowa saying he had a doctor's appointment this morning and they'd be after that. :D
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

They will supposedly tell the campaigns the results at 4pm tonight.

edit: They are saying not ALL results will be released. Only stating something over 50% of the results supposedly.

VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:49 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:48 pm Biker is really sweating the Bernie wave...lol
Nah, he wont be the nominee. Trust me
This country needs the chaos and confrontation that will come from a Bernie presidency.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Biker, you better get off the Biden bandwagon and get on the Bloomberg rocket.

Bloomberg to double spending on television advertising

DETROIT — In the wake of an Iowa caucus debacle that has so far produced no winner, former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg authorized his advisers Tuesday morning to double television spending for his own presidential campaign, as his advisers have become more bullish on his odds of success.

The increase, from 1,200 gross ratings points in all targeted markets to 2,400 gross ratings points, represents a massive escalation of what is already the most costly campaign for the Democratic nomination in U.S. history.

Bloomberg’s presidential strategy is dependent on a chaotic result in the first four Democratic nominating states, where he is not competing, a result Bloomberg advisers believe they achieved in Iowa on Monday. Technical problems have so far prevented the state from declaring a winner, and former vice president Joe Biden, the polling leader, is unlikely to win first place, according to data tracked by multiple campaigns.

The Iowa Democratic Party plans to announce the results of the caucuses at 5 p.m. on Tuesday.

“This is the best-case scenario,” Bloomberg senior adviser Howard Wolfson said of the confusing Iowa caucuses results. “After a year of running, the field is as unsettled as ever. No one has made the sale or even come close to it. Meanwhile, we are taking the fight to Trump every day.”

Since entering the race in November, Bloomberg has spent more than $300 million on television and digital advertising, according to Ad Analytics, an ad tracking firm.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’ll bet Cankles is in regret mode now. She’d have it locked up by now. The media would be spinning Stapes-style now, and hard, diminishing the importance of Iowa.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

If true:

At 60% of the count Biden came in 5th on the first vote! He only came in 4th on the second round of votes.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Why the hell should iowa even be first? The damn corn is smarter.

VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

If Buttigieg wins and then loses the general, Republicans will now be gay haters.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:23 pm If Buttigieg wins and then loses the general, Republicans will now be gay haters.
Well, why should that change? ;)
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:20 pmYeah, I read that he's already lent 200 million to his own campaign. I'll take a Bloomberg presidency too
Yeah, I could live with that.

He does have some wacked-out ideas regarding policing and nanny-statism tendencies.

NY area, he's known as Mayor Small Soda.

https://www.cagw.org/thewastewatcher/gu ... rd-swallow
Mayor Bloomberg’s proposal is a slippery slope toward the total policing of food and lifestyle choices that individuals have the right to make for themselves. He has already banned trans fats from restaurants, smoking from parks, and placed graphic ads targeting junk food and tobacco in public transit.
Comedy Central’s Daily Show with Jon Stewart even took the time to bash the mayor’s latest proposal, claiming it “combines draconian government overreach people love with the probable lack of results they expect.”
Last edited by FSchmertz on Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Iowa should be forced to be the last state to vote

Matthew 20:16
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Mini Mike has been running commercials here in Michigan since day one I believe. I already see or hear 4 or 5 a day as I have the TV on all day at work. Nice to know I'll now be seeing double that.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

First results from Iowa show Pete Buttigieg and Bernie Sanders fighting for first place.

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/iowa/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

The quislings are pissing their pants. Good.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:10 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm First results from Iowa show Pete Buttigieg and Bernie Sanders fighting for first place.

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/iowa/
Doesnt matter, their achievement will be overshadowed by the clusterfuck. Fine by me
Awwww poor bikey