Impeachment

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Impeachment

Post by Charliesheen »

Too bad so sad.

The framers knew mob rule was no bueno, so they gave us a senate. And an electoral college. Maybe if'n you dims wouidnt work overtime to demonstrate to the heartlanders how stoopid you know they are you'd have better luck with our representative democratic republic.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:55 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:48 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:32 pm Image
I'd like to know Larry's method for coming up with that figure.

Anyway:
Multiplication?
So he knows every single person in those states agree with those senators? Damn, he's good.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:55 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:48 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:32 pm Image
I'd like to know Larry's method for coming up with that figure.

Anyway:
Multiplication?
So he knows every single person in those states agree with those senators? Damn, he's good.
Did he say that?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Trump acquitted. AH must be devastated.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So Trump is still POTUS?
Carry on.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The result I always said was inevitable, but those of you celebrating are celebrating the failure of your constitution, you sad, despicable traitors.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:57 pm The result I always said was inevitable, but those of you celebrating are celebrating the failure of your constitution, you sad, despicable traitors.
Or the opposite
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I wonder how many more impeachable offenses he'll commit in the next nine months before he's voted out of office.
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:46 pm So Trump is still POTUS?
Carry on.
Yeah, I didn't see that coming for the last 3 months especially when the Senate vote had to be 2/3. Totally shocking "eyeroll". I kinda hope Mitch visits the WH tonight, apologizes that the original Articles are part of the Congressional record, hands DT copies and he tears them in half on live coverage per "dementia Nancy". All this "winning" the last 3+ years never gets old. And the DNC wants to run the Country for 4 years and can't even handle a simple caucus in a fly over state. Comedy Gold.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Well I'm proud of the Democrats for standing up for the Constitution even though they knew the deck was stacked in the Senate. the GOP should be ashamed of themselves for giving the powers of a sovereign to the president. Truly a shameful day for this country.
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:04 pm I wonder how many more impeachable offenses he'll commit in the next nine months before he's voted out of office.
The word “more” implies there was at least one. However it was just proven there weren’t any.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:11 pm Well I'm proud of the Democrats for standing up for the Constitution even though they knew the deck was stacked in the Senate. the GOP should be ashamed of themselves for giving the powers of a sovereign to the president. Truly a shameful day for this country.
Over a 30 minute call. Yeah, no President in history has used that device for political gain. Like Trump stated, using that criteria, JFK and LBJ would have been impeach from their 1st day in office. So, save us the melodramatic weeping. Go where every liberal has gone the last 3+ years- "fainting couches". Yeah, real shameful. LMAO.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Antknot wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:13 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:04 pm I wonder how many more impeachable offenses he'll commit in the next nine months before he's voted out of office.
The word “more” implies there was at least one. However it was just proven there weren’t any.
Trump has performed impeachable offenses. The problem is Democrats don't want those offenses to be deemed impeachable because they like to use them also.As an example our actions in Venezuela and Bolivia are illegal but nobody wants to charge a President for THAT. They only charge when the illegal actions are strictly political. Nixon committed a shitload of illegal actions, it was his political actions that got him charged. Obama ordered the targeted killing of US citizens without charges or a trial (he determined their guilt and his AG argued that met the Constitution) and he wasn't impeached.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:11 pm Well I'm proud of the Democrats for standing up for the Constitution even though they knew the deck was stacked in the Senate. the GOP should be ashamed of themselves for giving the powers of a sovereign to the president. Truly a shameful day for this country.
Except no. The shame is Democrats using impeachment to fix their butthurt over the last election.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:53 pm
Except no. The shame is Democrats using impeachment to fix their butthurt over the last election.
And you're a shameful traitor to your country...
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:57 pm
Lawrence O'donnell represents everything that is wrong with the American media today. He's a piece of shit.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:56 pm
It's sad to see people go over like this. Like you can't disagree without being a traitor.
I have a definite view of your position, that it's mostly partisanship and extreme dislike of The Donald, but I don't call you a traitor.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:02 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:57 pm The result I always said was inevitable, but those of you celebrating are celebrating the failure of your constitution, you sad, despicable traitors.
Or the opposite
I'd explore what you understand of his guilt, but you just aren't capable of discussion. I think it's petty telling though that the righties without your mental limitations don't even attempt to pretend to engage in the topic. It's just indefensible from the trump side.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

LMAO. The Democraps do have one consolation in this political weapon they devised to overturn the will of the US Voters from 2016. Unlike Harry Reid's Senate "nuclear option" change (that Mitch told him he would come to regret) that saw not 1, but 2 Trump SCOTUS nominees selected, at this pace unless the DNC gets their shit together, the Republicans won't need to threaten that weapon because no Dem will get near the WH for the next generation. Maybe 2.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:08 pm
It's sad to see people go over like this. Like you can't disagree without being a traitor.
I have a definite view of your position, that it's mostly partisanship and extreme dislike of The Donald, but I don't call you a traitor.
You simply can't take the position that abusing the position of the presidency to try to win the reelect is not a betrayal of the office and the constitution and precisely what the founding fathers feared.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:11 pm
You simply can't take the position that abusing the position of the presidency to try to win the reelect is not a betrayal of the office and the constitution and precisely what the founding fathers feared.
And this from our distinguished guest from across the pond that starting 3 year ago, decried his Country voting to exit the EU as a travesty and like all liberals demanding a re-vote until the results matched the expectations. Anyone notice after Boris Johnson took over and Labour suffered their worst voting loss since the 1930's, and Britain exited the EU last Friday very quietly from AH and the liberal press. And he want's to comment on our political process. May want to focus on home, like here I'm pretty sure he's going to be in the minority or 1-2 generations.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:40 pm
And this from our distinguished guest from across the pond that starting 3 year ago, decried his Country voting to exit the EU as a travesty and like all liberals demanding a re-vote until the results matched the expectations. Anyone notice after Boris Johnson took over and Labour suffered their worst voting loss since the 1930's, and Britain exited the EU last Friday very quietly from AH and the liberal press. And he want's to comment on our political process. May want to focus on home, like here I'm pretty sure he's going to be in the minority or 1-2 generations.
I'm happy to discuss Brexit with anyone capable, I just don't think anyone here is. All we've seen so far is biker posting some pictures while doing his usual reset to forgetting anything I've actually said and pretending I've said things I haven't, and the fan club derping their usual derps. I'd post here a lot more if you all could do better.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:09 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:02 pm
Or the opposite
I'd explore what you understand of his guilt, but you just aren't capable of discussion. I think it's petty telling though that the righties without your mental limitations don't even attempt to pretend to engage in the topic. It's just indefensible from the trump side.
Says the man that couldn't answer my question. Way to deflect.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:01 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:40 pm

I'm happy to discuss Brexit with anyone capable, I just don't think anyone here is. All we've seen so far is biker posting some pictures while doing his usual reset to forgetting anything I've actually said and pretending I've said things I haven't, and the fan club derping their usual derps. I'd post here a lot more if you all could do better.
You mean you would be willing to embarrass yourself more. Well don't hold back on our account Google king.