Car shopping

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Car shopping

Post by Blast »

Ok, I'm finally getting rid off the little Chevy Aveo I've been beating like a redhead stepchild for the last 6 years. The fucking thing is with more as scrap than anything else now. After ruling out Electric Vehicles and hybrids, what is a good small SUV? I'm looking 2017 to 2018s. Tits good your time if I can get some to post.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: Car shopping

Post by Wut »

I hear Honda outboards are reliable.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Weird coincidence with that file name huh?
wut?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Wut wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:30 am Weird coincidence with that file name huh?
Yeah, fucking weird.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

sure you want a small SUV butterbean?
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Stapes wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:46 am sure you want a small SUV butterbean?
:D
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Blast wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:25 am Ok, I'm finally getting rid off the little Chevy Aveo I've been beating like a redhead stepchild for the last 6 years. The fucking thing is with more as scrap than anything else now. After ruling out Electric Vehicles and hybrids, what is a good small SUV? I'm looking 2017 to 2018s. Tits good your time if I can get some to post.
Holy crap those are massive breasts . Any one else notice the other at the bottom :lol: :lol: Well said Blast
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:52 am
Blast wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:25 am Ok, I'm finally getting rid off the little Chevy Aveo I've been beating like a redhead stepchild for the last 6 years. The fucking thing is with more as scrap than anything else now. After ruling out Electric Vehicles and hybrids, what is a good small SUV? I'm looking 2017 to 2018s. Tits good your time if I can get some to post.
Holy crap those are massive breasts . Any one else notice the other at the bottom :lol: :lol:
You are slow to the party.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:56 am
Holy crap those are massive breasts . Any one else notice the other at the bottom :lol: :lol:
I'm pretty sure I'm current. Let me guess, massive female breasts here make you nauseated but "rate Cocks" on 4chan get your special attention.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:04 am
I'm pretty sure I'm current. Let me guess, massive female breasts here make you nauseated but "rate Cocks" on 4chan get your special attention.
You are trying too hard.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:07 am
You are trying too hard.
So, I nailed it. Gotcha, Your secret is safe. We kinda figured long ago.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:14 am
megman wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:07 am
You are trying too hard.
So, I nailed it. Gotcha, Your secret is safe. We kinda figured long ago.
And you've got nothing except 3rd grade insults. I'd say stop before you embarrass yourself but WE are past that point already.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

I have an Equinox, think they might be considered a crossover... its decent enough. I liked my Ford Escape better despite being a few years older, I felt like it had more stuff. My biggest complaint with the Equinox is that it doesnt support Bluetooth music. It holds all my cleaning crap no problem in the cargo area, in fact at ome point we fit a dryer in the back with the seats down. Averages about 9L/100km. (Roughly 20some MPG if I did my math right?)
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Thewalruss
Forum Irregular

Post by Thewalruss »

I just picked up a qx60 infinity. One of the most comfortable SUV’s I’ve ever owned and I think I’ve had just about every brand out there over the last few years. It’s something about the seats.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Thewalruss wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:14 am I just picked up a qx60 infinity. One of the most comfortable SUV’s I’ve ever owned and I think I’ve had just about every brand out there over the last few years. It’s something about the seats.
Blast is still paying alimony, the Infinity may be a few years off.
Thewalruss
Forum Irregular

Post by Thewalruss »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:18 am
Thewalruss wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:14 am I just picked up a qx60 infinity. One of the most comfortable SUV’s I’ve ever owned and I think I’ve had just about every brand out there over the last few years. It’s something about the seats.
Blast is still paying alimony, the Infinity may be a few years off.
I leased it. I think the payment is in the low 5’s. I went and looked at that new Hyundai palisade. The top of the line one has a nicer interior than my father in laws BMW X5
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Kia Telluride and Hyundai palisade sell like hot cakes as well as the Honda CR-V's. You'll be paying close to sticker price for all of the above. Toyota Rav 4 and the Mazda CX-9 also are selling well. The American offers will be able to be bought with factory discounts Ford Escape and Chevy Equinox, Most bang for your buck would be a certified pre owned Buick Encore.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Stapes wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:46 am sure you want a small SUV butterbean?
:lol:
If ya had more of a personality I'd have comeback for you.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Blast, this is flumper talking now. Disregard anything you read.

First of all, Ford is the superior product to select from, so that narrows your choices considerably. And, let's be honest, you aren't as........slender as you might once have been, so you can rule out the Ford EcoSport and Ford Escape

Now, I have done tons of research a couple of years ago and the consumer choice (by far) was the Ford Edge. If you have a few $$ to burn, I think the Mercury Mariner is a trumped up version of the same car. The Edge pretty much has all the bells and whistles of a luxury suv, but is a bit smaller and much cheaper. At least drive one.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:50 pm Blast, this is flumper talking now. Disregard anything you read.

First of all, Ford is the superior product to select from, so that narrows your choices considerably. And, let's be honest, you aren't as........slender as you might once have been, so you can rule out the Ford EcoSport and Ford Escape

Now, I have done tons of research a couple of years ago and the consumer choice (by far) was the Ford Edge. If you have a few $$ to burn, I think the Mercury Mariner is a trumped up version of the same car. The Edge pretty much has all the bells and whistles of a luxury suv, but is a bit smaller and much cheaper. At least drive one.
Mercury hasn't been in business for a decade. What the fuck are you talking about?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:53 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:50 pm Blast, this is flumper talking now. Disregard anything you read.

Mercury hasn't been in business for a decade. What the fuck are you talking about?
replace "mercury" with "lincoln". I don't know the model name lincoln has. Edit: I just googled, its the Lincoln MKX.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:54 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:53 pm

replace "mercury" with "lincoln". I don't know the model name lincoln has. Edit: I just googled, its the Lincoln MKX.
If I were to buy a Lincoln it would be an Aviator
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:59 pm
If I were to buy a Lincoln it would be an Aviator
I really don't know shit about lincoln. I assume its some branch of ford, but I saw a guy a few years ago that had an MKX and it was an exact duplilcate of the Edge, just a little fancier/pricier.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I bought the wifey a new Honda CR-V three years ago. Best darn car I've ever owned.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Get a crew cab F-150 and put a topper on it.