Impeachment

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

WestTexasCrude

Re: Impeachment

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:01 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:40 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:11 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:08 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:56 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:53 pm

Except no. The shame is Democrats using impeachment to fix their butthurt over the last election.
And you're a shameful traitor to your country...
It's sad to see people go over like this. Like you can't disagree without being a traitor.
I have a definite view of your position, that it's mostly partisanship and extreme dislike of The Donald, but I don't call you a traitor.
You simply can't take the position that abusing the position of the presidency to try to win the reelect is not a betrayal of the office and the constitution and precisely what the founding fathers feared.
And this from our distinguished guest from across the pond that starting 3 year ago, decried his Country voting to exit the EU as a travesty and like all liberals demanding a re-vote until the results matched the expectations. Anyone notice after Boris Johnson took over and Labour suffered their worst voting loss since the 1930's, and Britain exited the EU last Friday very quietly from AH and the liberal press. And he want's to comment on our political process. May want to focus on home, like here I'm pretty sure he's going to be in the minority or 1-2 generations.
I'm happy to discuss Brexit with anyone capable, I just don't think anyone here is. All we've seen so far is biker posting some pictures while doing his usual reset to forgetting anything I've actually said and pretending I've said things I haven't, and the fan club derping their usual derps. I'd post here a lot more if you all could do better.
Doesn't really matter, does it. Like around here, your side along with your Soros backed liberal medias found out what happens when you screw with the will of the people. The only question is how long these idiots don't get it.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:11 pm Well I'm proud of the Democrats for standing up for the Constitution even though they knew the deck was stacked in the Senate. the GOP should be ashamed of themselves for giving the powers of a sovereign to the president. Truly a shameful day for this country.
Except no. The shame is Democrats using impeachment to fix their butthurt over the last election.
It's sad to see people go over like this. Like you can't disagree without being a traitor.
I have a definite view of your position, that it's mostly partisanship and extreme dislike of The Donald, but I don't call you a traitor.
You simply can't take the position that abusing the position of the presidency to try to win the reelect is not a betrayal of the office and the constitution and precisely what the founding fathers feared.
I don’t think what trump did rises to the level of removal from office, same as with Clinton. And, same as with clinton, people didn’t really expect it to succeed. Impeachment is being used as a political tool by the opposition to harm the president.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:48 am
Stapes wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:11 pm Well I'm proud of the Democrats for standing up for the Constitution even though they knew the deck was stacked in the Senate. the GOP should be ashamed of themselves for giving the powers of a sovereign to the president. Truly a shameful day for this country.
I don’t think what trump did rises to the level of removal from office, same as with Clinton. And, same as with clinton, people didn’t really expect it to succeed. Impeachment is being used as a political tool by the opposition to harm the president.

8 years of Clinton 8 years of Obama the Republicans had the guns out constantly. investigation after investigation of conspiracy theories and hoaxes and they came up with zero except for a blowjob.
Trump is absolutely an out-of-control executive ,there is no denying that fact and he needed to be checked. He is truly a worst-case scenario president and you fools voted him in.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:48 am
He corruptly abused the office to try and have a foreign government investigate a political rival to help him cheat on the next election, holding up military aid to an ally to do it. Do you doubt the facts of the case, or just think no one should ever be impeached for anything?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I think Using foreign and domestic intelligence services, working in cohootz with a political party is a much more serious crime. Don't you?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:40 am I think Using foreign and domestic intelligence services, working in cohootz with a political party is a much more serious crime. Don't you?
The head of a party working in cahootz with the party he is head of? No, that's not actually a crime at all. It's more of a job description. The republican senators who swore to do impartial justice and broke their oaths are traitors though, that was not a situation they should have been working with the defendant. You betray your country and constitution by supporting it. Do you think you'd support Obama using hundreds of millions in military aid to an ally at war to try and force an investigation into trump? Not for a millisecond, you spineless maggot.

I assume the intelligence thing is you referring to the russia investigation, an investigation that was clearly necessary and fully justified as it exposed interference in your election and put a lot of people in prison or under indictment.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:11 pm
LMAO. The Democraps do have one consolation in this political weapon they devised to overturn the will of the US Voters from 2016. Unlike Harry Reid's Senate "nuclear option" change (that Mitch told him he would come to regret) that saw not 1, but 2 Trump SCOTUS nominees selected, at this pace unless the DNC gets their shit together, the Republicans won't need to threaten that weapon because no Dem will get near the WH for the next generation. Maybe 2.
Harry Reid's Senate "nuclear option" specifically said you cannot use it for a SCOTUS nominee, The Republicans changed that rule. But don't let the facts get in the way of your retard babble
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

As Theodore Roosevelt so eloquently said, during the election of 1912, “The Republican Party must stand for the rights of humanity or else it must stand for special privilege.” Once again, the Republican Party has come to stand for special privilege rather than the rights of humanity.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:07 am
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:40 am I think Using foreign and domestic intelligence services, working in cohootz with a political party is a much more serious crime. Don't you?
The head of a party working in cahootz with the party he is head of? No, that's not actually a crime at all. It's more of a job description. The republican senators who swore to do impartial justice and broke their oaths are traitors though, that was not a situation they should have been working with the defendant. You betray your country and constitution by supporting it. Do you think you'd support Obama using hundreds of millions in military aid to an ally at war to try and force an investigation into trump? Not for a millisecond, you spineless maggot.

I assume the intelligence thing is you referring to the russia investigation, an investigation that was clearly necessary and fully justified as it exposed interference in your election and put a lot of people in prison or under indictment.
All maggots are spineless so that's redundant. You should have googled that.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Trump betrayed the pay for play selling influence bullshit game made so popular by Cankles and Slick Willy. To which you've responded there's nothing illegal there. I like your new willful ignorance tack. It's really rather quite, ahem, believable.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:41 pm

Trump betrayed the pay for play selling influence bullshit game made so popular by Cankles and Slick Willy. To which you've responded there's nothing illegal there. I like your new willful ignorance tack. It's really rather quite, ahem, believable.
So that's how you got duped eh, you fell for the evidence free conspiracy theories like derrranium one and while admitting Trump is guilty, support him anyway because you think other people did stuff too?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Shifting the criminal behaviour label onto Drumpf was a smart move. But clearly it didn't work.

Everyone knows it was preceded by say it ain't so Joe. He just hadn't run afoul of the swamp critters.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:27 pm Shifting the criminal behaviour label onto Drumpf was a smart move. But clearly it didn't work.

Everyone knows it was preceded by say it ain't so Joe. He just hadn't run afoul of the swamp critters.
Not to mention countless politicians and revolving-door employees using government access and connections as a clearing house to get rich. These guys are all part of an oligarchy, and they got upset because their chosen wasn't elected.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I find it interesting that the traitors can't face admitting Trump is guilty or exploring the case. Just too scawy. Whatever chump did is fine because of whatever evidence free bullshit you've swallowed.

Pathetic, cowardly and treacherous.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

You have a real twisted definition of "traitor". I'll point out when the American people saw traitors and also witnessed the death knell of the American Democratic Party (as we know it). 2 day Democratic debate last Summer (20 candidates over 2 days). I wished the question had been asked of the 1st 10. The 2nd 10 were asked to raise their hands if they supported free health care for all illegal aliens entering this country illegally and all 10 raised their hands. The DNC better hope their eventual candidate doesn't come from this 10. The RNC can cut their re-election budget to near zero and show that candidate raising his hand in their ads and run it non-stop. Election over.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yep. That should never, ever be forgotten.

Free shit for illegals. Penalties and bloody premium hikes for the stoopid chump peon citizens.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:04 pm Yep. That should never, ever be forgotten.

Free shit for illegals. Penalties and bloody premium hikes for the stoopid chump peon citizens.
And it won't be forgotten ever. My ancestors came here over 100 years before this place became a Country and became citizen's and the's Dem's aren't offering me free health care. Absolute Death penalty to the Democrats until they eject the current DNC.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

And then you have Stape's living his little life in Florida totally ignorant of the reality of what's happening in the World around him. 2016 Trump shocked. 2020 will be a Hammer.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

if there is universal health Care in the country being paid by taxes then illegal should be able to use the healthcare also because they are working and paying taxes. As has been said before you're okay with them working here taking advantage of them letting them pay FICA that they'll never be able to get back but fuck them if they want to educate their kids or they get sick. We are paying for it now anyway when they go to the emergency room. if you have a problem with illegals then go after the landlords that rent out to six families at a time and house them.... The employers that work them at a repressed wage with no protections and if they get hurt they just replace them with the next slave labor.
Don't cry to me what you think fucking America is about and your piece of shit fucking ancestors cuz obviously you haven't learned anything. I believe in taking care of people not corporations. You're a petty little man that doesn't know anything about the real world
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:51 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:04 pm Yep. That should never, ever be forgotten.

And it won't be forgotten ever. My ancestors came here over 100 years before this place became a Country and became citizen's and the's Dem's aren't offering me free health care. Absolute Death penalty to the Democrats until they eject the current DNC.
You're beyond fucking stupid.... If there was universal health Care that would cover your desert ass to.
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:35 am

You're beyond fucking stupid.... If there was universal health Care that would cover your desert ass to.
Calls me stupid and can't even spell "Too". There's your sum total of what the liberals offer. You are welcome. See you in 2024 if you ever get your party's shit together.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:46 am

Calls me stupid and can't even spell "Too". There's your sum total of what the liberals offer. You are welcome. See you in 2024 if you ever get your party's shit together.
that was your rebuttal? Maybe time to go back to boring people in GD
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:49 am

No, I think I'll stick here. Seems people around here are more delusional in their beliefs vs reality . I can watch dreams crushed with satisfaction. My kind of thread.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:45 am

No, I think I'll stick here. Seems people around here are more delusional in their beliefs vs reality . I can watch dreams crushed with satisfaction. My kind of thread.
I don't care what you do. you're a nothing.
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:53 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:45 am

I don't care what you do. you're a nothing.
Glad you found your niche here, You just described your situation in GD.