SOTU

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: SOTU

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

what was the point of pelosi tearing up the speech on camera after he finished?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:38 pm what was the point of pelosi tearing up the speech on camera after he finished?
Wiping her ass with it would have been uncouth?
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Or they just didnt want to see her facial contortions, adjust her dentures or mumble to herself all night?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A towel over an LCD is a fire hazard?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

That's funny, I don't care who you are.

Chronic Complainer would be applauding.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I gotta give props to whatever under taker did the makeup on Nancy, though. Its amazing the work they can do. She almost looked like she was alive.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:58 pm I gotta give props to whatever under taker did the makeup on Nancy, though. Its amazing the work they can do. She almost looked like she was alive.
I doubt you'll look that good at 79. I doubt you look that good now
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:34 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:58 pm I gotta give props to whatever under taker did the makeup on Nancy, though. Its amazing the work they can do. She almost looked like she was alive.
I doubt you'll look that good at 79. I doubt you look that good now
I’ve seen her shopping in my town. She looks damn good for her age.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Those page tearing theatrics were planned. She’s on video tearing a little slot just as Trump is talking about brave sick children.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Are you surprised that a politician with over 30 years experience has learned theatrics? Trump turned that whole state of the union into a reality TV show episode and he's only got three years
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

He rocked the house. A litany of delivered campaign promises and awesome economic news for blue collars, and minorities. The nerve! I mean, who does he think he is. Those are supposed to Democrat voters!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

lol Trump promised a middle class tax cut in 2018

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... story.html

Trump promised a middle class tax cut in 2019

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09 ... ad-of-2020

Trump promised a middle class tax cut in 2020

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... in-90-days

Trump is a serial liar and you always get cum in your mouth when he promises to tap your shoulder
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Trump Gave a Scholarship to a 4th Grader ‘Trapped’ in a ‘Failing’ Public Education at the State of the Union. She Reportedly Attends a Top Charter School

https://time.com/5780459/state-of-the-u ... er-school/

During Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Donald Trump introduced Philadelphian 4th grader Janiyah Davis and said she would receive an “opportunity scholarship” to attend whatever school she wanted. He pointed to her experience as an argument for expanding school choice.
However, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported Friday that Davis already attends a competitive charter school, Math Science and Technology Community Charter School III (MaST III).
The Inquirer reports that her school is part of a charter network so competitive that it received 6,500 applications for 100 spots in the next school year. The school reportedly opened in the fall with about 900 students, one of whom was Davis. MaST III is funded by taxpayers and does not charge tuition, per the The Inquirer.
During the State of the Union, President Trump spoke about Davis, who was in attendance with her mom. He said she was one of the “tens of thousands” of students on a waiting list for an opportunity scholarship.

“For too long countless American children have been trapped in failing government schools,” Trump said.

He then announced that he was “please to inform” her that her “long wait is over,” and she would receive a scholarship. “You will soon be heading to the school of your choice,” he said. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos reportedly personally funded this scholarship; she’s known for being a strong advocate for the school choice movement.

The Inquirer reports that it’s still “a bit of a mystery” why Davis was chosen to appear at the State of the Union.
In an interview with The Inquirer, Davis’ mother Stephanie said she was “really surprised” and “honored” when they were named in the State of the Union. She also reportedly said she knew there was a chance her daughter might receive a scholarship, but was surprised when she was chosen.

“I don’t view MaST as a school you want to get out of at all. I view it as a great opportunity,” she told The Inquirer. Davis also reportedly said that she and her daughter are still discussing what school she wants to attend going forward.

When asked for comment, Angela Morabito, a spokesperson for the U.S. Department of Education, said in a statement to TIME, “Education freedom is about going to the best school for your child. Even the ‘best’ school, as ranked by statistics and averages, isn’t the best fit for every child. Each of the 50,000 kids waiting for a new opportunity in Pennsylvania has different needs and goals, let alone the millions of students across America stuck in a school that isn’t right for them.” The White House did not immediately return TIME’s request for comment.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker loves alternative facts