Impeachment

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Impeachment

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:23 am
Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:53 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:45 am
Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:49 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:46 am
Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:35 am

You're beyond fucking stupid.... If there was universal health Care that would cover your desert ass to.
Calls me stupid and can't even spell "Too". There's your sum total of what the liberals offer. You are welcome. See you in 2024 if you ever get your party's shit together.
that was your rebuttal? Maybe time to go back to boring people in GD
No, I think I'll stick here. Seems people around here are more delusional in their beliefs vs reality . I can watch dreams crushed with satisfaction. My kind of thread.
I don't care what you do. you're a nothing.
Glad you found your niche here, You just described your situation in GD.

sure buddy. What ever helps you get through the night.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:26 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:23 am
Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:53 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:45 am
Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:49 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:46 am
Calls me stupid and can't even spell "Too". There's your sum total of what the liberals offer. You are welcome. See you in 2024 if you ever get your party's shit together.
that was your rebuttal? Maybe time to go back to boring people in GD
No, I think I'll stick here. Seems people around here are more delusional in their beliefs vs reality . I can watch dreams crushed with satisfaction. My kind of thread.
I don't care what you do. you're a nothing.
Glad you found your niche here, You just described your situation in GD.

sure buddy. What ever helps you get through the night.
I think a 30 pack helps him through the night
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I think we have an interesting little microcosm of the retardicans here. You have charlie, the base, just too dumb really to understand what's going on, but even he understands trump is guilty. He just swallows whatever derrtopian 1 bullshit he is fed and thinks everyone is so guilty of imaginary stuff that real stuff is fine. Biker is your basic Lindsey Graham, just your basic totally cynical and spineless traitor, simply party before country, doesn't give a shit so long as he thinks the team is coming out on top. That's the majority of retardican senators too. He'll reverse position on everything when the potus party changes and never admit he did. Then in the middle you have the vinces, literally just incapable of thinking about it, it's just too painful for them. They're doing mental gymnastics to avoid any consideration of the facts.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Sometime in the near future you'll be hard pressed to find an admitted Trump supporter in America. When The GOP has no more use for him he'll be tossed into rubbish bin and labeled a Democrat.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:52 pm Sometime in the near future you'll be hard pressed to find an admitted Trump supporter in America. When The GOP has no more use for him he'll be tossed into rubbish bin and labeled a Democrat.
3 years- 7 Million new jobs. largest economic growth in 50 years. Lowest unemployment in 60 years. Minority unemployment never seen before. January employment figures- 225,000 new jobs. Let me guess, Your one one of those Dem voters that think the even a fraction of the US voters care about LBTQT%zy whatever rights, Outrage over the "Orange Man". Have a nice next 4 years and 8 with Pence.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:23 am
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:52 pm Sometime in the near future you'll be hard pressed to find an admitted Trump supporter in America. When The GOP has no more use for him he'll be tossed into rubbish bin and labeled a Democrat.
3 years- 7 Million new jobs. largest economic growth in 50 years. Lowest unemployment in 60 years. Minority unemployment never seen before. January employment figures- 225,000 new jobs. Let me guess, Your one one of those Dem voters that think the even a fraction of the US voters care about LBTQT%zy whatever rights, Outrage over the "Orange Man". Have a nice next 4 years and 8 with Pence.

There is no economic boom tard. Turn off fox. It is a continuing economic expansion of over 10 years. In fact trumps first 36 month numbers aren't as good as obamas last 36. It's s good economy but nothing special has happened because of your cult leader. It's dare say in spite of your leader and his corporate giveaways
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

And 6.7 million jobs not 11. Decent, nothing unprecedented
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:23 am

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The light bulb - they got rid of the light bulb that people got used to. The new bulb is many times more expensive and - I hate to say it - it doesn't make you look as good. Of course, being a vain person, that's very important to me. It's like - it gives you an orange look. I don't want an orange look. Has anyone noticed that? So we'll have to change those bulbs in at least a couple rooms where I am in the White House. ... We have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks and showers. And other elements of bathrooms - where you turn the faucet on, in areas where there's tremendous amounts of water, where the water rushes out to sea because you could never handle it - and you don't get any water. You turn on the faucet and you don't get any water. They take a shower and water comes dripping out, very quietly, dripping out. People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. ... You go into a new building, or a new house or a new home, and they have standards where you don't get water. You can't wash your hands practically, so little water comes out of the faucet. And the end result is you leave the faucet on and it takes you much longer to wash your hands. ... For the most part, you have many states where they have so much water, it comes down -- it's called rain. They don't know what to do with it. ... A lot of things we do are based on common sense. ... If I didn't get elected you wouldn't have a steel industry. ... We weren't going to have a steel industry.

STABLE GENIUS
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Yet still better than anything the Dems are offering. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:59 pm Yet still better than anything the Dems are offering. :lol:
Most of the dems are coherent
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:59 pm Yet still better than anything the Dems are offering. :lol:
Really.
I haven't seen you write one positive word, or even attempt to defend Nancy Pelosi.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:02 pm
Really.
I haven't seen you write one positive word, or even attempt to defend Nancy Pelosi.
Because it isn't necessary? She doesn't babble about Elton John and toilets. She can competently apply makeup
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:05 pm
Really.
Because it isn't necessary? She doesn't babble about Elton John and toilets. She can competently apply makeup
Quite the high bar you got there.Glad to see your 100% satisfaction in the job she's doing.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:10 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:05 pm
Really.
Quite the high bar you got there.Glad to see your 100% satisfaction in the job she's doing.
Well when you get done doing the limbo maybe we can have a chat
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

We’re already there. You’d key my car for having a Trump bumper sticker. Or accuse me of insensitivity for wearing a red baseball cap.

Actually, Trump has done more to cement his legacy in positive ways in his first three years more than your Messiah ever did. Those 180 judges, for example. His support of the energy industry is another. We export oil now. You lib knuckleheads would have banned fracking by now.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Fracking production is just another continuing trend chump claimed credit for, you ignorant moron.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:21 pm
We’re already there. You’d key my car for having a Trump bumper sticker. Or accuse me of insensitivity for wearing a red baseball cap.

Actually, Trump has done more to cement his legacy in positive ways in his first three years more than your Messiah ever did. Those 180 judges, for example. His support of the energy industry is another. We export oil now. You lib knuckleheads would have banned fracking by now.
More horrible bullshit, you are accusing me of crimes and things I haven't done. Trump only has 180 judges because McConnell refused to seat Obama's. Trump has totally sold our advances in having clean air and water to the fossil fuel industry. Basically you're really proud of corruption and greed. Hope you grandchildren enjoy their sulfur water
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:35 pm Fracking production is just another continuing trend chump claimed credit for, you ignorant moron.
He doesn't get credit for fracking. He gets credit for getting the EPA back to what it was supposed to be.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:05 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:35 pm Fracking production is just another continuing trend chump claimed credit for, you ignorant moron.
He doesn't get credit for fracking. He gets credit for getting the EPA back to what it was supposed to be.

A real estate leasing company for big oil?
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

4. Repealing Obama’s fracking rule
In March 2015, the Interior Department released a high-profile rule governing hydraulic fracturing on public lands. The process, known as “fracking,” involves pumping millions of gallons of water into the earth to release oil and gas; it has helped make the U.S. one of the world’s leading oil and gas producers, but environmentalists have criticized it for worsening climate change, polluting groundwater and causing earthquakes. The rule was intended to impose stronger safety measures on fracking on public lands, requiring producers to safely store waste fluids and disclose what chemicals they use.

But the rule never actually took effect, due to lawsuits from the oil and gas industry. Now, it’s on the verge of death. The Interior Department on Monday released a 33-page proposed rule to repeal the fracking regulation, saying the Obama-era rule was “unnecessarily duplicative of state and some tribal regulations and imposes burdensome reporting requirements and other unjustified costs on the oil and gas industry.” The agency is accepting comments for 60 days and will release a final rule soon thereafter. But it’s clear how this will end: The fracking rule is dead.
New shallow water leases. I think it's time for some new windmills to serenade the Kennedy family bunker, too.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:24 am
4. Repealing Obama’s fracking rule
In March 2015, the Interior Department released a high-profile rule governing hydraulic fracturing on public lands. The process, known as “fracking,” involves pumping millions of gallons of water into the earth to release oil and gas; it has helped make the U.S. one of the world’s leading oil and gas producers, but environmentalists have criticized it for worsening climate change, polluting groundwater and causing earthquakes. The rule was intended to impose stronger safety measures on fracking on public lands, requiring producers to safely store waste fluids and disclose what chemicals they use.

But the rule never actually took effect, due to lawsuits from the oil and gas industry. Now, it’s on the verge of death. The Interior Department on Monday released a 33-page proposed rule to repeal the fracking regulation, saying the Obama-era rule was “unnecessarily duplicative of state and some tribal regulations and imposes burdensome reporting requirements and other unjustified costs on the oil and gas industry.” The agency is accepting comments for 60 days and will release a final rule soon thereafter. But it’s clear how this will end: The fracking rule is dead.
New shallow water leases. I think it's time for some new windmills to serenade the Kennedy family bunker, too.
A nice fracking site in your dooryard, your family can make coffee with fracking chemical water
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Fracking in my backyard? You need an illegal Messican alien thoroughfare running across your rented proppity.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am Fracking in my backyard? You need an illegal Messican alien thoroughfare running across your rented proppity.
Messicans won't contaminate my ground water for centuries and dems aren't for open borders, and republitards are for raping the planet, as you were just cheering