Masked gunmen kill local commander of Iran’s security forces

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Masked gunmen on Wednesday ambushed and killed the local commander of a paramilitary security force in southwestern Iran, an associate of Iran’s top general recently killed in an American drone strike in Baghdad, the official IRNA news agency reported.
https://apnews.com/69d8e05012d477aa282d3b5837113968
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Masked gunmen kill local commander of Iran’s security forces

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:38 pm Image
I’m thinking the opposition. They aren’t afraid of retaliation so much with what’s his name gone.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Weird. It's like a lot of bad dudes are ending up dead.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I wonder if the Iranian leadership is now in constant "looking over shoulder" mode? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:52 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:45 pm Weird. It's like a lot of bad dudes are ending up dead.
Just another guy the left-wing of the Dem party will mourn
Yep. Now we are in deep trouble. This will unify the Persians against US Americans even more.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The bad guys are having some real bad luck lately. :lol:

U.S. killed al Qaeda leader in Yemen, White House announces
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking ... benshapiro

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I was in southern cal last weekend and met a Persian at a wake type thing. He had a jewelry store somewhere in LA. His brother was a 3-star general for Khomeini and got whacked.

This guy says all it would take to overthrow the Mullahs is about 1500 weapons. The security forces wouldn't put up a fight against the smallest group. They'd just roll over.

Iraq could supply the rifles. We are that close to Iran collapsing.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:36 am I was in southern cal last weekend and met a Persian at a wake type thing. He had a jewelry store somewhere in LA. His brother was a 3-star general for Khomeini and got whacked.

This guy says all it would take to overthrow the Mullahs is about 1500 weapons. The security forces wouldn't put up a fight against the smallest group. They'd just roll over.

Iraq could supply the rifles. We are that close to Iran collapsing.
How much of his Jewelry was he able to sell you? Seriously, you think an Iranian expatriate living in SoCal knows the secret to topping the Mullahs but the US/Israel/Saudi Arabia/All but one Gulf State can't figure it out together?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yep. And here’s why I believe the guy. He was there when the Shah was toppled. And that’s all it took. In the face of minimal resistance the Army dropped its weapons and took off. He said 9 out of 10 Persians are fed up.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Do you think if the despicable Iranian regime collapses Donny could get some credit or will that still be because of Barry? :lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Talked to another Persian yesterday. Chugging a $13.75 beer on the slopes @ Heavenly.

He said the sanctions are absolutely killing Iran. They are starting to see food shortages. The folks are blaming the corrupt government for everything.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:53 pm Talked to another Persian yesterday. Chugging a $13.75 beer on the slopes @ Heavenly.

He said the sanctions are absolutely killing Iran. They are starting to see food shortages. The folks are blaming the corrupt government for everything.
That's what they said about Iraq for years.

Heavenly? Are you an Epic passholder?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I wish. Only my 2nd time up this year.

Shit that place packs 'em in. Skiied on the Nevada side most of the day. Motts was all rocks and ice. No new snow and completely tracked out.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:13 pm I wish. Only my 2nd time up this year.

Shit that place packs 'em in. Skiied on the Nevada side most of the day. Motts was all rocks and ice. No new snow and completely tracked out.
I have an Ikon but usually stick to Mammoth and SoCal resorts. They defintely pack them in there too. We need some snow.

On a side note, you have seemed to have lots of interactions with Iranians over the years. Is there a reason for that or do you just have bad luck?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Had a Persian gf for almost 2 yrs. Her Mom is a retired school administrator. Got to know her very well, too. Her pension is paid in rials.

Having been accused of bigotry probably a couple hundred times here, I’ll plead guilty to the fact that when I come across an Iranian, I assume they have at least one degree, money in the bank, and a large circle of family and friends.

The first brain surgeon I ever met was a US army colonel who was born in Iran. They are delightful people and the US could use a few million more of them.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:01 pm Had a Persian gf for almost 2 yrs. Her Mom is a retired school administrator. Got to know her very well, too. Her pension is paid in rials.

Having been accused of bigotry probably a couple hundred times here, I’ll plead guilty to the fact that when I come across an Iranian, I assume they have at least one degree, money in the bank, and a large circle of family and friends.

The first brain surgeon I ever met was a US army colonel who was born in Iran. They are delightful people and the US could use a few million more of them.
Agreed. Just don't make the mistake of calling them an Arab or Arabic. They do NOT like that at all.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Oh hell no.

I dint know the difference until it was too late.