Car shopping

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Car shopping

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 pm I can only imagine Quint on the prowl. He goes to 4 chan and the dark web looking for the most perverted sick ass pictures he can find so he can jerk off while his cat licks his balls. Damn dude, I know I don't want to see shit like this, does anyone else here want to? I guess there's a few but I hope not the majority. You are one sick fuck to get off on this shit dude. I'm sure your mother is ashamed of you.
You have serious mental issues. Seek help.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:33 pm
Heat wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:58 am Just bought a Tesla M3P. Pretty badass car. Schedule a test drive, car is a game changer.
Nice! Are going to hook up a recharge station in your garage? I have one from when I drove an EV. That's a really nice looking car though.
OK. Let's leave Quints ignorant trolling out this thread. This is definitely a nice car. Quint is just jealous because he can't afford it and resorts to buying used corvettes with engine trouble or they were in a flood. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 pm I can only imagine Quint on the prowl. He goes to 4 chan and the dark web looking for the most perverted sick ass pictures he can find so he can jerk off while his cat licks his balls. Damn dude, I know I don't want to see shit like this, does anyone else here want to? I guess there's a few but I hope not the majority. You are one sick fuck to get off on this shit dude. I'm sure your mother is ashamed of you.
You have serious mental issues. Seek help.
Dude, I'm not the one that is a fucking idiot like you or posting digusting pictures of shit just to be an asshole. You seek help.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:00 pm OK. Let's leave Quints ignorant trolling out this thread.
You posted a picture of a woman eating shit !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:00 pm OK. Let's leave Quints ignorant trolling out this thread.
That's a complete lie, I never did that. & meanwhile Quint and your other asshole buddies post these pictures constantly. Look asshole, I don't give that much of a fuck because I'm a man and totally desensitized to assholes like you but just remember why there are next to no females that post on this board any longer. People don't want to see that disgusting bullshit. Admit it, cunt. Once again I'm in the right but since a pussy like you doesn't like me you can't admit it. Fuck man, you really suck.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:07 pm
That's a complete lie, I never did that. & meanwhile Quint and your other asshole buddies post these pictures constantly. Look asshole, I don't give that much of a fuck because I'm a man and totally desensitized to assholes like you but just remember why there are next to no females that post on this board any longer. People don't want to see that disgusting bullshit. Admit it, cunt. Once again I'm in the right but since a pussy like you doesn't like me you can't admit it. Fuck man, you really suck.
You seem pretty triggered for a guy who is "totally desensitized". :lol: :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm
You seem pretty triggered for a guy who is "totally desensitized". :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm feisty and combative because I'm a man dawg. I only speak truth. Srsly, stop fucking up the board with all of these shit pictures. I honestly think that you guys have a fetish with shit. Otherwise you wouldn't post so many pictures of it and talk about it so much. OK, that's your thing but that's not what the majority of people here want to see & talk about, especially the woman, who are all but gone now.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:23 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm
I'm feisty and combative because I'm a man dawg. I only speak truth. Srsly, stop fucking up the board with all of these shit pictures. I honestly think that you guys have a fetish with shit. Otherwise you wouldn't post so many pictures of it and talk about it so much. OK, that's your thing but that's not what the majority of people here want to see & talk about, especially the woman, who are all but gone now.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm :D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
All lies, that only an idiot like you would come up with. When Trump wins the next election and fucks up your fucked up democratic candidate I'm gonna LMFAO. :lol: Meanwhile, 2 mill plus. God bless Trump and the stock market. Keep crying baby boy.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

I'm sorry Quint that I'm a man and far more successful than a racist douche like you is. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm :D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
All lies, that only an idiot like you would come up with. When Trump wins the next election and fucks up your fucked up democratic candidate I'm gonna LMFAO. :lol: Meanwhile, 2 mill plus. God bless Trump and the stock market. Keep crying baby boy.
Retard loves Trump, then he hates him, then he loves him again. Trump would spit on your wife and pay her in shit to scrub the floor of his golf club.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 pm
Retard loves Trump, then he hates him, then he loves him again. Trump would spit on your wife and pay her in shit to scrub the floor of his golf club.
Idiot, my wife is an executive and highly intelligent. You were the one that got all racist about the fact that she's from El Salvador cunt & went as far posting racist disparaging photoshopped pictures of her. Trump did nothing like that. Look in the mirror little boy. It just goes to show how ignorant you are.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:15 pm
Idiot, my wife is an executive and highly intelligent. You were the one that got all racist about the fact that she's from El Salvador cunt & went as far posting racist disparaging photoshopped pictures of her. Trump did nothing like that. Look in the mirror little boy. It just goes to show how ignorant you are.
Yeah, but she doesn't make 175k a year so she still has to pick grains out of her shit and eat them
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

When are we going to see her tits?
wut?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Can we get a mid to clean that shit up? I am fucking tired of it. Can't have a single fucking thread without idiots wrecking it.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Blast wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:01 am Can we get a mid to clean that shit up? I am fucking tired of it. Can't have a single fucking thread without idiots wrecking it.
No we can't. I'm tired of it and I'm growing less interested in UJ because you can't ignore it, I try to ignore it but the bickering is in every thread.

I took a little break from here last week and maybe it's getting about time to just surf reddit.
wut?
Heat
Forum Newbie

Post by Heat »

Heat wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:58 am Just bought a Tesla M3P. Pretty badass car. Schedule a test drive, car is a game changer.
Nice! Are going to hook up a recharge station in your garage? I have one from when I drove an EV. That's a really nice looking car though.
Yeah, put a charger in my garage. They are pretty sweet for what your paying for. Not a buying it for environmental purposes, just performance and technology. Went with the black performance.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Heat wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:18 pm
Yeah, put a charger in my garage. They are pretty sweet for what your paying for. Not a buying it for environmental purposes, just performance and technology. Went with the black performance.

WoW! Take good care of it sir. Do you still live in Maryland? I'm just wondering where you're keeping that beast.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Heat
Forum Newbie

Post by Heat »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:21 pm
Heat wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:18 pm

WoW! Take good care of it sir. Do you still live in Maryland? I'm just wondering where you're keeping that beast.
Massachusetts. I'm hearing they lose some range in cold. The purchase is a bit of an experiment, we will see how it works out.
Heat
Forum Newbie

Post by Heat »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:41 pm Image
Haha!!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »