ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

Post by Blast »

I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

Post by CaptQuint »

I deleted the photo. The only reason it's still visible because the moron quoted it
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Blast wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am
Blast wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
I bought a car. That's fine. I'm tired of the shit.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Blast wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 am
I've been gone for a few days. I don't know what the problem is.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 am
Needed a car, started thread, several pages later the thread goes retarded. Usual.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

I pretty much just scroll past replies from the usual suspects in threads where the shit slinging gets too heavy.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yep. Same dopey fisherman. Same dopey fish. Wish you guys'd find another pond.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 am Yep. Same dopey fisherman. Same dopey fish. Wish you guys'd find another pond.
You got an anchor tied to your leg sailor?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Blast wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:25 am
Needed a car, started thread, several pages later the thread goes retarded. Usual.
Retarded how?. Sorry, I was gone for a few days. Explain.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 am

You posted yesterday for god sakes....lol
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:45 am

You posted yesterday for god sakes....lol
Sometimes his sister uses his account, it's only fair since she pays for the internet (she's retarded too)
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

You're not helping yourself here.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:51 am Blast is right. It’s one thing to not read a text post and just scroll by but it’s another thing to see fecal matter in threads for the sake of shitting in the thread

I’ll delete those shit pics that have no place in these threads. Keep going and see what happens. This crap is making the board unreadable. Use your words you stupid fucks
I agree with the Asshole
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Biker wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:51 am Blast is right. It’s one thing to not read a text post and just scroll by but it’s another thing to see fecal matter in threads for the sake of shitting in the thread

I’ll delete those shit pics that have no place in these threads. Keep going and see what happens. This crap is making the board unreadable. Use your words you stupid fucks
Outing the Smoke troll would be a good start.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 am Yep. Same dopey fisherman. Same dopey fish. Wish you guys'd find another pond.
Yep, same few dumbfucks ruin every thread.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I am in aggreance with our resident hefty metallurgist and explosives expert. Its really a situation where one of the big boys (BRR or QD) need to step in and let the most consistent offenders know that enough is enough. With punishment if need be. It really is tiring and hurts the board.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It's quite the state of affairs when there's clearly a quorum of members who are sick of this shit. And the guy with 2X everybody else's posts responds by telling you to leave if you don't like it.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

i have to agree. At some point, I just abandon threads because the idiocy just takes over. Come on guys... try to act like adults.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:18 am It's quite the state of affairs when there's clearly a quorum of members who are sick of this shit. And the guy with 2X everybody else's posts responds by telling you to leave if you don't like it.
Feelings have been hurt
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:23 am
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:18 am It's quite the state of affairs when there's clearly a quorum of members who are sick of this shit. And the guy with 2X everybody else's posts responds by telling you to leave if you don't like it.
Feelings have been hurt
Negative. Unless they are yours.

I was inferring that a solution to the issue is out of reach, given that the board's most frequent poster thinks the answer is for the grownups to abandon every thread he soils.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 am
Feelings have been hurt

I was inferring that a solution to the issue is out of reach, given that the board's most frequent poster thinks the answer is for the grownups to abandon every thread he soils.
You have an option at your fingertips, you just refuse to exercise it
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:48 am
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 am
Feelings have been hurt

You have an option at your fingertips, you just refuse to exercise it
So you will continue to shit up threads and the rest of us should leave? Makes sense to me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i agree with Tubby.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Flumper wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:32 pm
i agree with Tubby.
You know it came to the point where I started to realize that the few of the people here posting that them there pics seem to almost be getting sexually aroused by it. Yikes! I'm not sure if we want to turn this place into some type of 4chan perv board and appeal to sick fucks like that. Obviously trolls too, when it comes down to it. I admit I fuck around sometimes but I also change gears and post plenty of interesting topics here. Also, I don't get off on bullying someone because they are different than me. But hey, I live in NJ, the most diverse state in the US. I've met awesome people of every race and nationality and I consider myself a better person because of it.