Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

Post by Who »

Are 4 of my least favorite to deal with.

Have ya'll seen the implant commercials? Between 50 up to 100K for an upper and lower, highway robbery.

I go in Friday to have two teeth removed, I'll have the rest pulled in June or July, then I can work on a White Mom's Mabley act, my moobs are impressive.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
fouts
Forum God

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

Post by fouts »

my dentist said 'sugar is the worse thing for your teeth but it's sure good for business' add old age to that list.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Barbers?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Unless shes cute, I really dont want to chit-chat with the chick cutting my hair. I dont want to tell you what I'm doing today and I dont care what youre doing today. Just cut my hair.

Carry on...
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Holy shit. Google " barbershop murder".

She's just trying to make sure you don't kill her.
Gérard Duval
Forum Regular

Post by Gérard Duval »

When people say they are getting all their teeth pulled I just assume they have horrific hygiene and have continuously had bad breath the last 40 years and it's probably a major factor in why they are going to die alone.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm Unless shes cute, I really dont want to chit-chat with the chick cutting my hair. I dont want to tell you what I'm doing today and I dont care what youre doing today. Just cut my hair.

Carry on...
My biggest issue with barbers/hair stylists is that I can't explain shit well enough to get what I want. Even when I have a picture, it never turns out right. And then they argue with me with what little I know about hair cutting. The best I can do is tell them where I part my hair, and that I want something between a long business cut and a mullet but less party in the back. Then they look at me strange. :roll:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Gérard Duval wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:27 pm When people say they are getting all their teeth pulled I just assume they have horrific hygiene and have continuously had bad breath the last 40 years and it's probably a major factor in why they are going to die alone.
That's definitely a fair assessment.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm Unless shes cute, I really dont want to chit-chat with the chick cutting my hair. I dont want to tell you what I'm doing today and I dont care what youre doing today. Just cut my hair.

Carry on...
x1000

nothing worse than a chick who cant take a hint and just wont shut the fuck up while cutting your hair. Im like "you're white trash. I get it. Can you finish cutting my hair please so I can go home and take a shower before the staph infection from your dirty clippers sets in???? PLEASE?!?!?!?!11"
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

allwhitemeat wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Carry on...
x1000

nothing worse than a chick who cant take a hint and just wont shut the fuck up while cutting your hair. Im like "you're white trash. I get it. Can you finish cutting my hair please so I can go home and take a shower before the staph infection from your dirty clippers sets in???? PLEASE?!?!?!?!11"

maybe you guys should stop going to Supercuts and go to a real Barber..... Men cutting and touching and grooming other men's hair like God intended
I blame Biker.
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

Stapes wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 pm
allwhitemeat wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Carry on...
x1000

maybe you guys should stop going to Supercuts and go to a real Barber..... Men cutting and touching and grooming other men's hair like God intended
wtf is a supercuts? I use HairCuttery which strictly employs white trash hood rats with a methadone addiction. And they do a terrible job, thank you...

seriously though, I tried a local barber in town, the ONLY local barber in town. I got a Jerry Seinfeld haircut that made me look like I was 10. Pretty sure dude cut off a part of my ear too. Would love a real barber around her, could get a decent beard trim. I have to do it myself, and I do an ok job, but it would be nice to have it shaped up correctly from someone who can actually see it clearly from more than one angle.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

My multi-faceted wife cuts my hair in 10 minutes out on our deck in the back and she does a great job. Also, my dentist is awesome. I get my teeth cleaned 3 times a year even though my insurance only covers 2 times a year for free. My lawyer is a close friend of mine and he has been outstanding in helping me out at a reasonable price when I'm in need. No complaints here.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:51 pm

Carry on...
My biggest issue with barbers/hair stylists is that I can't explain shit well enough to get what I want. Even when I have a picture, it never turns out right. And then they argue with me with what little I know about hair cutting. The best I can do is tell them where I part my hair, and that I want something between a long business cut and a mullet but less party in the back. Then they look at me strange. :roll:
As long as my hair is out of my eyes, off my ears, parted on the right and kind of even all over I'm happy.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Buzz cut with a #1. Twice a year, spring and fall. In and out in 10 minutes.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

I do it myself and never fuck up.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

megman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 pm I do it myself and never fuck up.

That doesn't hurt your clit?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:12 pm

Only when the duct tape holding it back lets loose.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

megman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Gorilla tape, dude !!!!!!!!!
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

HighNDry wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:56 pm
Gérard Duval wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:27 pm When people say they are getting all their teeth pulled I just assume they have horrific hygiene and have continuously had bad breath the last 40 years and it's probably a major factor in why they are going to die alone.
That's definitely a fair assessment.
Or genetics, my teeth should have been gone 30 years ago, I just kept putting it off, on the surface they sparkled but the roots held a dark secret.
Nice to see others have disdain for “barbers”.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:17 pm
megman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Gorilla tape, dude !!!!!!!!!
I use one of those for manscaping. Holy shit you gotta be careful. Nicks hurt like hell.