I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

For all the MAGA Trumpeteers and Lie-brul Commies to post their wearisome screeds.
Post Reply

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 4040
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

#2

Post by CHEEZY17 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:51 pm

Great, another Russian asset spouting lies.
"Hey fellas, have you you heard the news- you know that Annie's back in town?"

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1863
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

#3

Post by BigRedRetard » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:13 pm

This woman will now be bombarded with vitriol from denocrats

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 4603
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

#4

Post by Stapes » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:27 pm

BigRedRetard wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:13 pm
This woman will now be bombarded with vitriol from denocrats
kind of like Republicans who want to murder mitt Romney for standing up for what he believes in.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
BigRedRetard
El Jefe
Posts: 1863
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

#5

Post by BigRedRetard » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:34 pm

Stapes wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:27 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:13 pm
This woman will now be bombarded with vitriol from denocrats
kind of like Republicans who want to murder mitt Romney for standing up for what he believes in.
Murder? You are being dramatic.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2282
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

#6

Post by necronomous » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:50 am

BigRedRetard wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:34 pm
Stapes wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:27 pm
BigRedRetard wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:13 pm
This woman will now be bombarded with vitriol from denocrats
kind of like Republicans who want to murder mitt Romney for standing up for what he believes in.
Murder? You are being dramatic.
No, it's not outliers, it's all republicans dammit.

He didn't get the point of the article

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 4603
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

#7

Post by Stapes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:51 am

MURDER!!!!!
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 1846
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

#8

Post by Who » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 am

Trumpeters are like the people of Walmart crowd
A Legend In His Own Mind

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1872
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

#9

Post by Antknot » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:45 pm

Who wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 am
Trumpeters are like the people of Walmart crowd
Dems go to Dollar General?
Blame Hollywood. That's what I do, and it's no less useful than blaming someone with an actual conscience.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 3000
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

#10

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:31 am

Antknot wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:45 pm
Who wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 am
Trumpeters are like the people of Walmart crowd
Dems go to Dollar General?
Nope. They vote with their pocketbooks by going to Costco. See it's only Walmart that destroys local businesses.

Post Reply