Where is WTC? I miss his intriguing threads!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Where is WTC? I miss his intriguing threads!

Post by HighNDry »

Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

megman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:11 am
JCW wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:08 am
QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am I banned him.
Dont toy with our emotions like that.
He's practicing his twerking.
Don't be jealous because he can dance.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:30 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:21 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:15 pm I hope you're not in jail WTC. PM me if you need me to help bail you out. I know you're good for it.

You know what's funny and how I know that you're ignorant, chump? I just happen to be straight but a loser like you needs to gay bash people. I think that you can't come to terms that you are gay which is why you are as demented & sick as you are.

Here's a song for you Smok. It's OK, person. I have no problem that you are gay, why should I?

Freakshowfanatic: accuses someone else of being gay
Also Freakshowfanatic: posts Christina Aguilera "music"
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:09 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:15 pm I hope you're not in jail WTC. PM me if you need me to help bail you out. I know you're good for it.

You know what's funny and how I know that you're ignorant, chump? I just happen to be straight but a loser like you needs to gay bash people. I think that you can't come to terms that you are gay which is why you are as demented & sick as you are.

Here's a song for you Smok. It's OK, person. I have no problem that you are gay, why should I?

Exactly. This proves you is a fag, but whatever I'm fine with that. However, Christina Aguilera in her prime was one of the hottest girls out there that hetero guys like me were sexually attracted to. You weren't? But you like brokeback mountain? Srsly son you are the gay one, not that there's anything wrong with it.

But come the fuck on? Post a song or something. You brag that you are some kind of awesome musician but yet you haven't proven a word of what you said. Think about it.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:16 pm

Exactly. This proves you is a fag, but whatever I'm fine with that. However, Christina Aguilera in her prime was one of the hottest girls out there that hetero guys like me were sexually attracted to. You weren't? But you like brokeback mountain? Srsly son you are the gay one, not that there's anything wrong with it.

But come the fuck on? Post a song or something. You brag that you are some kind of awesome musician but yet you haven't proven a word of what you said. Think about it.
So your argument here is that NOT being into music for 10-year-old girls makes one a "fag"? Okay, kid.
I've never seen brokeback mountain. You sure seem to know a lot about it, though. And again, you're married to a shit-eating illegal mexican boy. I think I'll keep my own council on which one of us is a homo, thanks.

And for the record, I've never once claimed to be an "awesome" musician. Good enough to make a living at it, but certainly not on the same playing field as Rick Nielsen, Kurt Cobain, or Jesse Valenzuela. If you're gonna quote me, don't put words in my mouth like your wife put human shit in hers.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:26 pm

So your argument here is that NOT being into music for 10-year-old girls makes one a "fag"? Okay, kid.
I've never seen brokeback mountain. You sure seem to know a lot about it, though. And again, you're married to a shit-eating illegal mexican boy. I think I'll keep my own council on which one of us is a homo, thanks.

And for the record, I've never once claimed to be an "awesome" musician. Good enough to make a living at it, but certainly not on the same playing field as Rick Nielsen, Kurt Cobain, or Jesse Valenzuela. If you're gonna quote me, don't put words in my mouth like your wife put human shit in hers.
My argument is that Christina Aguilera was a beautiful and highly sexy young woman that appealed to people that have good taste in woman and music, which apparently you don't scumbag. Her voice is incredible and her music was awesome. Where the fuck is your music these days chump? Let me guess, in the trash.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

And why oh why do you continue to call my wife an illegal mexican boy? It just shows what a scumbag and racist loser you are. My wife is an American Citizen and is highly successful and a huge plus on this planet, as is the rest of her family. If I had to guess you are a miserable douchebag that can't even hold a candle to her & you're jealous, like the little bitch that you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:35 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:26 pm

My argument is that Christina Aguilera was a beautiful and highly sexy young woman that appealed to people that have good taste in woman and music, which apparently you don't scumbag. Her voice is incredible and her music was awesome. Where the fuck is your music these days chump? Let me guess, in the trash.
I forgot, you're 12 years old. You're exactly the target demographic for Christina Aguilera's "music".

As for where my band's music is... I just looked so I could answer this accurately, and we have at least one (being deliberately vague to retain anonymity) song on the billboard charts as I type this.
Know who doesn't? Christina Aguilera.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:39 pm And why oh why do you continue to call my wife an illegal mexican boy? It just shows what a scumbag and racist loser you are. My wife is an American Citizen and is highly successful and a huge plus on this planet, as is the rest of her family. If I had to guess you are a miserable douchebag that can't even hold a candle to her & you're jealous, like the little bitch that you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know how many times I gotta tell you this: just getting here does not make that shit-eating, dookie-teeth bitch a citizen. Ship her and her illegal alien family back, bulk mail, to whatever third world shithole they came from and tell them to immigrate legally or don't come here at all. And tell them to stop making that weird food, it's stinking up their whole apartment complex.

Did you make her that chili recipe I gave you?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Holy shit, Deathproof is in Maroon 5
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

[/quote]

As for where my band's music is... I just looked so I could answer this accurately, and we have at least one (being deliberately vague to retain anonymity) song on the billboard charts as I type this.
[/quote]

Billboard top 10?
Top 100? 200?
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:38 pm

[/quote]

Billboard top 10?
Top 100? 200?
[/quote]
Deathproof wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:16 am
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:44 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:36 pm

I'd describe our style as pop rock. Catchy, a bit jangle. Think Big Star, Del Amitri, Better Than Ezra, Gin Blossoms, etc.
I'm not posting our music here because I choose to remain anonymous due to the current trend toward Cancel Culture™. I don't need my career and my band's career to be ended because a bunch of liberal crybabies found out I hate children, am a conservative patriot, and relentlessly pursue random gash.

:|
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:41 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:38 pm

Billboard top 10?
Top 100? 200?
[/quote]
Deathproof wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:16 am
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:44 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:36 pm

I'd describe our style as pop rock. Catchy, a bit jangle. Think Big Star, Del Amitri, Better Than Ezra, Gin Blossoms, etc.
I'm not posting our music here because I choose to remain anonymous due to the current trend toward Cancel Culture™. I don't need my career and my band's career to be ended because a bunch of liberal crybabies found out I hate children, am a conservative patriot, and relentlessly pursue random gash.

:|

Has your band ever won a Grammy?

Trying to narrow this shit down:)
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It's clear Deathproof is Justin Beiber
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:47 pm It's clear Deathproof is Justin Beiber
I am in no way, shape, or form involved in any Canuckdom.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:38 pm Billboard top 10?
Top 100? 200?
Stop fishing, dude. I'm never going to give up my name or my band's name. You're putting way too much effort into something you'll never know.