Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Yeah, I've posted about this a few times before because it's a pet peeve of mine.

It's definitely an unfair advantage to grow up as a male with a height of 6'3" say, and a bone structure and muscles like a guy, & then switch to being "female" and compete against girls. Sure, the female hormones will slow you down a bit but it doesn't change what was already given to you, a big strong male athletic body. It's just not fair to the women competing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecticut- ... rimination
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Guess which 2 here are "transgender"? I would have never noticed after their hormones and reassignment surgery. :lol:

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

Post by HighNDry »

Every female should refuse to participate until this retardation is done away with. Fucking clown world.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

I seevthere is something we all agree on.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.