When liberals make sportsmanship rules

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: When liberals make sportsmanship rules

Post by necronomous »

Geist wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:00 am
Blast wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:01 am
Geist wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:39 pm How will fat talentless people ever be entertained without living vicariously through other's achievements?! :questionmarks:
Not sure, why not tell how you do it.
Identifying as a white male.
I'm glad, literally, no other race or gender does this.
Last edited by necronomous on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Found Bikers reddit account

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:04 pm:lol:
Any of those games good? Haven't had a gaming system since Playstation 2 :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:06 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:04 pm:lol:
Any of those games good? Haven't had a gaming system since Playstation 2 :lol:
Why not?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Last edited by Deathproof on Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Eventually the biological females will get tired of seeing their life's work and dedication to achieving greatness in women's sports stolen by a dude who thinks he's a woman.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Come on lefties. Defend this.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:17 pm Eventually the biological females will get tired of seeing their life's work and dedication to achieving greatness in women's sports stolen by a dude who thinks he's a woman.
Man I'm really on the fence here. I want to say women just need to work harder but theres some truth to physiological differences that inherently make men stronger. Maybe a good compromise would be a separate record for trans athletes? I still dont know how to address the locker room discomfort and unbalanced teams with trans players though.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

how do people reconcile in their minds when its time to segregate based on sex, race, etc. and when its a violation of some kind of inherent law?

How can you be in favor of complete equality in some instances and then in favor of segregation in others?
JCW

Post by JCW »

Flumper wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:33 pm how do people reconcile in their minds when its time to segregate based on sex, race, etc. and when its a violation of some kind of inherent law?

How can you be in favor of complete equality in some instances and then in favor of segregation in others?
This is why I struggle with this issue. I'm not a feminist, I'm an equalist for 99.999% of things. But biologically our bodies just arent designed to be as muscular as men. Are there exceptions? Obviously. I could probably bench press Deathproof. Sports are a contest of what your body can do. I guess that's why I think separation based on biological sex is better, even as someone striving for equality and LGBTQ+ rights. My complaint there would be that female athletes make significantly less than males, not that a trans person was made to play with their biological gender -- that's just science, no emotions involved.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JCW wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:56 pm
Flumper wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:33 pm how do people reconcile in their minds when its time to segregate based on sex, race, etc. and when its a violation of some kind of inherent law?

This is why I struggle with this issue. I'm not a feminist, I'm an equalist for 99.999% of things. But biologically our bodies just arent designed to be as muscular as men. Are there exceptions? Obviously. I could probably bench press Deathproof. Sports are a contest of what your body can do. I guess that's why I think separation based on biological sex is better, even as someone striving for equality and LGBTQ+ rights. My complaint there would be that female athletes make significantly less than males, not that a trans person was made to play with their biological gender -- that's just science, no emotions involved.
that makes complete sense to me. Would you also think that anglo men, biologically, have bodies that just aren't designed to be as muscular as african men? With exceptions, of course. Since sports are a contest of what your body can do, do you also think that separation based on biological race is better? Even if you strive for equal rights? I mean, isn't it just science? without emotions?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

JCW wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:26 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:17 pm Eventually the biological females will get tired of seeing their life's work and dedication to achieving greatness in women's sports stolen by a dude who thinks he's a woman.
Man I'm really on the fence here. I want to say women just need to work harder but theres some truth to physiological differences that inherently make men stronger. Maybe a good compromise would be a separate record for trans athletes? I still dont know how to address the locker room discomfort and unbalanced teams with trans players though.
Some truth!? Some!? It's fucking true
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

It's wrong to let them compete. Any male who has gone through puberty just got an automatic upgrade physically. Testosterone is a hell of a hormone. A male athlete who was mediocre against other males is now dominating against females is straight up unfair. All the women/girl athletes should just not compete when there is a MTF transperson in the lineup. It will get embarrassing to whoever is running the show. In my book its cheating on par if they were doing steroids.

Girls sue to block transgender athletes from competing in CT high school sports

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Gi ... 051468.php
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:37 pm NuFlumper :lol: :lol: :lol:
We want our old Flumper back :lol: :lol: :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

My complaint there would be that female athletes make significantly less than males, not that a trans person was made to play with their biological gender -- that's just science, no emotions involved.
And back to the same "Pay" feminist BS argument. This time in Sports instead of the workforce. I'll give you a hint, Since the ancients, people want to to see the glory of the most athletic people on Earth. That would be males. And we all know the reason, current media PC aside.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:18 pm

My complaint there would be that female athletes make significantly less than males, not that a trans person was made to play with their biological gender -- that's just science, no emotions involved.
And back to the same "Pay" feminist BS argument. This time in Sports instead of the workforce. I'll give you a hint, Since the ancients, people want to to see the glory of the most athletic people on Earth. That would be males. And we all know the reason, current media PC aside.
& damn, aren't the vast majority Black males, in the US at least. Our favorite sports are football, followed by basketball (i think), aren't they completely dominated by the blacks? They are the superior athletes I guess.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:26 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:21 pm

& damn, aren't the vast majority Black males, in the US at least. Our favorite sports are football, followed by basketball (i think), aren't they completely dominated by the blacks? They are the superior athletes I guess.
Nice racism there.
I was waiting for that post to be made from you. How so? How is that not factual? Ahhh, I see, black male Americans, especially those that were bred to be strong and athletic from US slavery tend to be the best athletes on the planet today. How is that? You see, beauty is an opinion, but athletic accomplishments are scientifically proven. Do you see where you went wrong this time?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Brought to you by Jimmy the Greek. Fuck it man, he was right. 8-)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:32 pm

Nice racism there.
I was waiting for that post to be made from you. How so? How is that not factual? Ahhh, I see, black male Americans, especially those that were bred to be strong and athletic from US slavery tend to be the best athletes on the planet today. How is that? You see, beauty is an opinion, but athletic accomplishments are scientifically proven. Do you see where you went wrong this time?
IQs and SAT scores are sharply lower among blacks.
Yep. Therefore? I'm not disagreeing with you nor should you disagree with my statements.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Also, there are brilliant people on this planet that happen to be black. That's why you should never just instantly think a black person is ignorant, there are smart ones out there, just like my hot girlfriend Monique. 8-)
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It's like we don't have a sports and political forum!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:40 pm It's like we don't have a sports and political forum!
Culture war issues dont belong in GD?
Culture war issues are inherently political and have been for decades
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Nice racism there.
No, he has a point. Who was that CBS? NFL football pregame dude that was caught on camera (drunk) back in the 80's and canned because he was explaining that the reason blacks dominate sports is because the slave owners back in the 18th and 19th century selected males and females slaves to mate and make the most perfect male worker. Sorry, not racist just true.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 pm Brought to you by Jimmy the Greek. Fuck it man, he was right. 8-)
GD it. Leroyed by FSF of all people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JCW

Post by JCW »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:40 pm It's like we don't have a sports and political forum!
Culture war issues dont belong in GD?
This board is only for shit photos and the same 3 insults. Get the memo, moderator.