Where is Anal Hamster? Did Biker run him off this board

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Where is Anal Hamster? Did Biker run him off this board

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

I miss his posts. I might disagree with him on certain matters but overall I think he's a highly intelligent informative chap.

Thoughts?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Where is Anal Hamster? Did Biker run him off this board

Post by Reservoir Dog »

His last post was 5 hours ago.

:roll:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:35 am His last post was 5 hours ago.

:roll:
In GD? & why you giving me the rolly eyes bitch? Were you looking in the mirror again? :lol:
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:33 am I miss his posts. I might disagree with him on certain matters but overall I think he's a highly intelligent informative chap.

Thoughts?
He thinks he's a "highly intelligent informative chap." In reality, he's a clueless, pseudo-intellectual. I shit turds that have more knowledge, experience, are better informed, and have been around the block more than him.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

This is what I think of one of the most miserable debbie downer chumps on this board, called RD. I'm sorry your wife is a hag and your children are a disgrace. Maybe it's because you suck. :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

windrunner wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:33 am I miss his posts. I might disagree with him on certain matters but overall I think he's a highly intelligent informative chap.

Thoughts?
He thinks he's a "highly intelligent informative chap." In reality, he's a clueless, pseudo-intellectual. I shit turds that have more knowledge, experience, are better informed, and have been around the block more than him.
Interesting. I'll have to think about that critique.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:45 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:43 am This is what I think of one of the most miserable debbie downer chumps on this board, called RD. I'm sorry your wife is a hag and your children are a disgrace. Maybe it's because you suck. :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tell us how awesome you wife is again
No, you tell us how you are a prejudice piece of shit that has nothing better to do but make up bullshit about a nice woman. That was the only reason why I brought up what I did and actually spoke FACT. So STFU loser. 8-)
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I'm busy setting up a new business and there's only so much a highly intelligent informative chap has to say on an endless series of threads about poop. Don't eat it would be my general advice.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:13 am I'm busy setting up a new business and there's only so much a highly intelligent informative chap has to say on an endless series of threads about poop. Don't eat it would be my general advice.
"Wait... you're saying DON'T eat the poop? As in just leave a perfectly good piece of shit lying there for some other mexican to take? Are you sure?"

-- FSF's wife
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Actually it probably sounds more like:

"Espera ... ¿estás diciendo que NO te comas la caca? ¿Como en dejar un pedazo de mierda perfectamente bueno para que otro mexicano lo tome? Estás seguro?"
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Thoughts?
The only thing remotely true about this statement is your turds are the best thing about you.
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

spudoc wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Thoughts?
The only thing remotely true about this statement is your turds are the best thing about you.
Sorry if I insulted your boyfriend. Maybe you two can cuddle later. That should ease the pain a little.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

windrunner wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Thoughts?
Sorry if I insulted your boyfriend. Maybe you two can cuddle later. That should ease the pain a little.
Was speaking more to your lack of ability than to anything about AH. But if you want to fantasize about about men cuddling I won't get in your way.
Zerobeat
Forum God

Post by Zerobeat »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:13 am I'm busy setting up a new business and there's only so much a highly intelligent informative chap has to say on an endless series of threads about poop. Don't eat it would be my general advice.
Best of success on the new endeavor.
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

spudoc wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:44 pm
windrunner wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Thoughts?
Was speaking more to your lack of ability than to anything about AH. But if you want to fantasize about about men cuddling I won't get in your way.
No, actually you are butthurt because I insulted your boyfriend. It's ok. You should be. I totally get it. My apologies to you too cupcake.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Zerobeat wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:47 pm
Best of success on the new endeavor.
This. I respect your decision to run from Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Good for you. Welcome to the world of entrepreneurship! Not much more rewarding than building your own business, growing it and watch it succeed. Best of luck you capitalist bastard!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:42 pm
Good for you. Welcome to the world of entrepreneurship! Not much more rewarding than building your own business, growing it and watch it succeed. Best of luck you capitalist bastard!
x1000
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

allwhitemeat wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:54 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:42 pm
x1000
The most important thing is that you're compassionate, understanding, fair & generous to the employees you hire to work for you. I know I was. I mean there are slave owners that started their own business but sorry, I'm not impressed with them & they get zero respect from me.