Tulsi Gabbard receives first major endorsement

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Tulsi Gabbard receives first major endorsement

Post by Stapes »

Her campaign is already a clusterfuck and her past history of anti-gay activism is going to derail her sooner than later. I don't think she is going to get much traction with the way the democratic party is right now.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:16 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:13 pm Her campaign is already a clusterfuck and her past history of anti-gay activism is going to derail her sooner than later. I don't think she is going to get much traction with the way the democratic party is right now.
Its a shame too because I would have seriously considered supporting her
:lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

She looks quite Drillable.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:37 pm
analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:29 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:13 pm Her campaign is already a clusterfuck and her past history of anti-gay activism is going to derail her sooner than later. I don't think she is going to get much traction with the way the democratic party is right now.
I like her too.
Because you're pro abortion, support a 15 dollar minimum wage, universal healthcare, clamping down on wall street and a transition to clean renewable energy? Sure thing buddy.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:57 pm
analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:41 pm
I like her too.
Because you're pro abortion, support a 15 dollar minimum wage, universal healthcare, clamping down on wall street and a transition to clean renewable energy? Sure thing buddy.
Your inability to understand that not everyone falls 100% in line with either party is puzzling. Youre supposed to be the smart one here, or at least thats what you tell us
Party choice comes from falling majority in line with one platform or another dummy, for those who actually think about policy at all rather than just backing their team no matter what. She's a liberal democrat. Conservative tolerance for her due to a soft stance on guns will evaporate the moment she becomes a serious candidate and you'll be told what to think about the majority of her platform.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Has anyone seen her birth certificate?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hey perfesssor elbow patch. You regularly chum your rhetoric with comments on others being told what to think. Enquiring Minds want to know.

Who tells you what to think?

This should be real good.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:28 pm Hey perfesssor elbow patch. You regularly chum your rhetoric with comments on others being told what to think. Enquiring Minds want to know.

Who tells you what to think?

This should be real good.
I read from a range of sources and think for myself dummy. You rely on sites like that weird conspiracy one which misinform you.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Which site would that be?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The one you keep posting conspiracy theories from. Americanthinker or something like that.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 pm
I like her too.
Because you're pro abortion (Yes), support a 15 dollar minimum wage(Yes if it is done the way New Jersey is doing it), universal healthcare(No), clamping down on wall street(No) and a transition to clean renewable energy(As long as the renewable energy is hydrogen)? Sure thing buddy.
Then you're going to have more yeses with the republican candidate. Wouldn't matter anyway, since you'll vote for the republican candidate because thats the republican candidate.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:12 pm
analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:07 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 pm
analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:29 pm :lol:
I like her too.
Because you're pro abortion (Yes), support a 15 dollar minimum wage(Yes if it is done the way New Jersey is doing it), universal healthcare(No), clamping down on wall street(No) and a transition to clean renewable energy(As long as the renewable energy is hydrogen)? Sure thing buddy.
Then you're going to have more yeses with the republican candidate. Wouldn't matter anyway, since you'll vote for the republican candidate because thats the republican candidate.
Typical simpleton's response. Youre not exactly an outside the box kind of thinker, are you?
I am, but that does not rule out pragmatism and cynicism. You voted for trump and next time you'll vote for Pence, for you it's about teams not policies. If it were about policies, Gabbard would still not be your gal because she does not advocate the positions you claim to hold, with the exception of abortion where you are now in favour of late term abortion as well as being opposed to it, so I guess any old candidate will fit one box or the other there.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Yeah, no one believes you.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:27 pm
analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:23 pm Yeah, no one believes you.
Its verifiable. There are people here who know my name so its easily searchable in OpenSecrets
Oh well if someone I think is a liar says something is true that's pretty conclusive. You don't have any credibility biker. Pretending to support Clinton's policies then abruptly overnight supporting anything trump tweets in direct opposition to them is part of it, but it's mostly your pathetic childish inability to admit error. You do not have the mental capacity to put reality at the forefront of what you claim is real, for you whatever you last said must be defended no matter what. You can't reason when you hamstring yourself with that level of retardation.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

'Deputada Paulinha PDT of Brazil

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:31 pm
Its verifiable. There are people here who know my name so its easily searchable in OpenSecrets
Oh well if someone I think is a liar says something is true that's pretty conclusive. You can't reason when you hamstring yourself with that level of retardation.
Exactly. WTF are you smoking this week AH? Full FSF so far...
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:18 pm
analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:31 pm
Oh well if someone I think is a liar says something is true that's pretty conclusive. You can't reason when you hamstring yourself with that level of retardation.
Exactly. WTF are you smoking this week AH? Full FSF so far...
I'm really not sure how to respond to these random things you say that do not address in any way the things I have said that you appear to think you are replying to. It's just odd. What is it you think I said and how do you think what you said related to it in any way? I genuinely have no idea.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

captquint wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:08 pm 'Deputada Paulinha PDT of Brazil

I dont know what she stands for but I'll be happy to listen while I'm eating her ass.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:33 pm
captquint wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:08 pm 'Deputada Paulinha PDT of Brazil

I dont know what she stands for but I'll be happy to listen while I'm eating her ass.
She stands for truth, justice and integrity. You can tell from her boobs.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Does she eat poop?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:57 pm Image

Anyone care to guess where this pol comes from? Think about it
South Bronx? New Jersey? Under a kitchen sink in San Salvador?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:59 pm
analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:59 pm Does she eat poop?
Only when starving
Hey now. Don't judge.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:37 pm The one you keep posting conspiracy theories from. Americanthinker or something like that.
I would have guessed INFOWARS. A site I haven't been to in months. American Thinker is just a blog with fairly thoughtful writing. Surprised your parties get wadded up over that. I doubt you could ever appreciate how much time I spend forming my opinions. Unlike you, I rely on real face-to-face conversations with people who are on the ground, watching shit as it unfolds.

Congressman, a decorated 3-time Purple Heart Ranger, Israelí lobbyist, folks like that, plus the spew I read on line. Plus my travels, admittedly to only peaceful places. But it's a hoot to learn how their opinions are shaped, and how objective foreigners can be.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Yeah, I'm sure you travel the country interviewing people for your researches :lol: