Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:50 am Image
Look at that fucking nail polish.
I blame Biker.
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:35 pm Image

Can you flip,to the page that posts state where it's ok to marry your brother?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:57 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:35 pm Image

Can you flip,to the page that posts state where it's ok to marry your brother?
She never married her Brother you dupe
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

No way I am going to look at that.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:54 pm No way I am going to look at that.
Well, we know you are probably extra sensitive about this.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Missing British parrot returns after four years speaking Spanish.

https://www.goodshomedesign.com/british ... g-spanish/
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

B-Tender wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:31 pm
B-Tender, how ya doing?

My wife just arrived at San Diego and is on a business trip for the next few weeks. She asked me what to do when she's there. I know you guys have an awesome zoo to see, since I visited it about 10 years ago. What also amazed me was the perfect weather & beautiful flowers that you have.

Do you have any recommendations? Don't worry, I realize the little group of fags here that don't have a woman in their life will disparage her since I mentioned this but I know sure as hell that a smart straight up guy like you won't.

Should she visit Tijuana? She brought her passport but I told her it's prolly not a good idea due to the high crime there.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:38 pm
B-Tender, how ya doing?

My wife just arrived at San Diego and is on a business trip for the next few weeks. She asked me what to do when she's there. I know you guys have an awesome zoo to see, since I visited it about 10 years ago. What also amazed me was the perfect weather & beautiful flowers that you have.

Do you have any recommendations? Don't worry, I realize the little group of fags here that don't have a woman in their life will disparage her since I mentioned this but I know sure as hell that a smart straight up guy like you won't.

Should she visit Tijuana? She brought her passport but I told her it's prolly not a good idea due to the him crime there.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i hope that was helpful.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

B-Tender wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:39 pm
B-Tender, how ya doing?

Should she visit Tijuana? She brought her passport but I told her it's prolly not a good idea due to the him crime there.
Tijuana is safe in the tourist areas, but I don't think there is anything that great to see or do there. About 45 min south of there is Rosarito, a nice beach area. In San Diego, Balboa Park is nice, and has a lot of museums to visit. She could take the water ferry from Downtown to Coronado Island. There is the iconic Hotel Del Coronado there and a great beach. If she likes to walk, the trails at Torrey Pines State Beach have some great views.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

tell her if she can get to Dallas before Monday morning (tomorrow) there is a leaning piece of a stair case left from demolishing a 10 story building. Its all the rage in dallas to go there and take a picture like you are holding it up. Tell her to hurry though, the wrecking ball arrives tomorrow.

If she has instagram, she probably already knows about it. that's where the cool kids talk about these kinds of things.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

B-Tender wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:44 pm
B-Tender, how ya doing?

Tijuana is safe in the tourist areas, but I don't think there is anything that great to see or do there. About 45 min south of there is Rosarito, a nice beach area. In San Diego, Balboa Park is nice, and has a lot of museums to visit. She could take the water ferry from Downtown to Coronado Island. There is the iconic Hotel Del Coronado there and a great beach. If she likes to walk, the trails at Torrey Pines State Beach have some great views.
OK, she just called me. She's in La Jolla and staying at the Embassy Suites on the eleventh floor. I cut & pasted and texted her your suggestions B-tender. Thx. She likes to travel, she's been all over the world due to her work commitments. I'm sure she'll enjoy it.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:56 pm
B-Tender, how ya doing?

OK, she just called me. She's in La Jolla and staying at the Embassy Suites on the eleventh floor. I cut & pasted and texted her your suggestions B-tender. Thx. She likes to travel, she's been all over the world due to her work commitments. I'm sure she'll enjoy it.
What's her room number? Asking for Flumper as he's shy...
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Flumper wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:46 pm tell her if she can get to Dallas before Monday morning (tomorrow) there is a leaning piece of a stair case left from demolishing a 10 story building. Its all the rage in dallas to go there and take a picture like you are holding it up. Tell her to hurry though, the wrecking ball arrives tomorrow.

If she has instagram, she probably already knows about it. that's where the cool kids talk about these kinds of things.
I saw that on the DMN website the last few days. Most interesting thing they've had on there in the last 7 months.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Why would she want to cross into Mexico? The border Nazi's might not let her back in.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:22 am Why would she want to cross into Mexico? The border Nazi's might not let her back in.
My wife loves the messican poop corn. Their diet is closer to the flavor of her homeland.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Post by WarmBidetWater »

B-Tender, how ya doing?

I was there this past summer and did all those plus Old Town San Diego and the USS Midway (plan an entire day for the Midway).
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »