6 yr old cuffed and perp walked out of school

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: 6 yr old cuffed and perp walked out of school

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Here ya go son, a post from your master FSF. Now you're moving the board bro! Good job!

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:53 pm The site jester's wife must be getting tagged teamed at her gym, so the 5 yr old has time to play online
Nah, she out in San Diego now on a business trip this week. But you're supposed to talk about the topic of your thread, not me. What's up with that? The little kid prolly got scared straight. Good for that.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:53 pm Oh boy! You really showed me!

Spanky is cute! I always watched the little rascals on tv when I was a kid.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:03 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:56 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:53 pm The site jester's wife must be getting tagged teamed at her gym, so the 5 yr old has time to play online
Nah, she out in San Diego now on a business trip this week. But you're supposed to talk about the topic of your thread, not me. What's up with that? The little kid prolly got scared straight. Good for that.
So terrents are Nebraska and Tag Team trains on your ugly wife is called "San Diego business trip" Thanks for the update
What? Do you know English son? Shit dude, you is fucked up. Did you notice that I am one of the last people here that even communicates to you? My wife is absolutely gorgeous and a completely ignorant loser like you can't change my opinion about that son. Sorry you have nobody. Maybe if you weren't such an asshole you could manage to meet a woman.

Here, play this song, it will make you feel better. The hot girl there is amazing.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:24 pm So did your wife teach you how to cook your shit dinners or did she make them up and freeze them for you to microwave while she's getting bent over the leg machine?

OMG, you continue to be an ignorant fuck and make shit up right and left. Is this all you got Smok? I guess so, you got no life and you're a fucking loser so now you want to make up shit about the awesome wife I have that I've been with for 26 years now and has never cheated on me and is a complete plus in this world to her family, friends and me.

Dude, when will you bottom out because if you ask me you have reached an all time low with your bullshit. It's pitiful, just like you are. ;)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Hey girls and homo's. Smok is single. Anybody here want to hook up with him? :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:29 pm So you're too dumb to learn and she made you Shit TV Dinners :lol: What a Shitheart, i mean sweetheart!
Whatever you mindless pitiful ignorant POS. My wife is an awesome cook. You have to rely on your mom cooking for you but if I had to guess she's desperate to kick your lazy ass out of the house, you worthless blunder. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:30 pm Here's a video for you shiteater

Nah, I don't listen to shit like that, only you, ya fucking loser. Enjoy.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:31 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:29 pm So you're too dumb to learn and she made you Shit TV Dinners :lol: What a Shitheart, i mean sweetheart!
Whatever you mindless pitiful ignorant POS. My wife is an awesome cook. You have to rely on your mom cooking for you but if I had to guess she's desperate to kick your lazy ass out of the house, you worthless blunder. :lol:
When will this complete fucking asshole realize he's a loser here and nobody wants him to post here anymore? He has nothing to say and he's a scumbag. That about sums it up. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

If you ask me WTC was absolutely right about this fucking ignorant dolt. If only the mods listened to WTC and we wouldn't have to deal with this 2 year old fucking the board up.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:32 pm

No, you just eat it
No, your mother does faggot. You are a gay ignorant POS with no life and no woman and no job. In other words you are a complete scumbag. :lol: That's why your family is ashamed of you too asshole.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:34 pm Whats the code word going to be for "trump sent my ugly shit eating meztizo back to her 3rd world country" ? Lets call it The Bronx
Great, you're racist, prejudice and a complete douchebag. Maybe that's why you don't even have a woman you ignorant fag. :lol:

Everything you say is completely untrue but I noticed you don't deny everything you of being. My guess is because it's true. ;)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:36 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:35 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:32 pm

No, you just eat it
No, your mother does faggot. You are a gay ignorant POS with no life and no woman and no job. In other words you are a complete scumbag. :lol: That's why your family is ashamed of you too asshole.

Yummy, yummy, yummy you got shit in your tummy!
You got shit up your ass homo, from the last guy that fucked your whore mom up the ass. Enjoy faggot, you really do suck dick like a loser.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:40 pm Do you think if i gave a shit your wife would take it and make you dinner?
What I really think is that you are pitiful loser with no life and that your family and everyone that ever got to know you thinks you are entire disgrace to the entire human race. Sorry chump, my wife is completely awesome and there's nothing you can say that can change that fact. Any more questions?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Got it Smok. You are a sick and ignorant fucking loser. Good luck with being such a POS asshole. Like I said, there's a reason why you have no woman, no job, and your family is ashamed of you. It's because you are a scumbag. I thank the lord every day my wife & I are nothing like you. ;)
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Another great thread, good work, Smok.
wut?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:53 pm
Wut wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:49 pm Another great thread, good work, Smok.
Yeah, but FSF didnt help either
What should I do next time, ignore his personal attacks? Honestly I don't mind when he attacks me but when he turns into a racist and prejudice scumbag and attacks my innocent angel wife it tends to piss me off. And he knows that as well as you and most of the other people that just want to fuck with me. It's not cool to be racist, prejudice and basically an asshole. Think about it Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:roll:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:59 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:56 pm
What should I do next time, ignore his personal attacks? Honestly I don't mind when he attacks me but when he turns into a racist and prejudice scumbag and attacks my innocent angel wife it tends to piss me off. And he knows that as well as you and most of the other people that just want to fuck with me. It's not cool to be racist, prejudice and basically an asshole. Think about it Biker.
You made the second post to antagonize him, you stupid fuck. Its all right here
Regardless of what you say, I was in the right and he's just a racist, prejudice POS needlessly trying to antagonize me here.

Meanwhile, you're defending Smok because you relate to his racism and him being prejudice too. After all these years I knew I could count on you to do that.

What am I supposed to do, ignore his ignorant crap and say nothing? Give me a break dude, you are truly pitiful. Srsly Biker, or shall I say Smok's advocate, STFU. :roll:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:01 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:56 pm
awww do i hurt your little shit eating feelings?
Nah, your mother is shooting shit out her ass to feed you ya ignorant scumbag.

See, this POS loser will never STFU with his personal attacks on me. Meanwhile, Biker just endorses it. :roll:

Give me a break.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:08 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:05 am
Regardless of what you say, I was in the right and he's just a racist, prejudice POS needlessly trying to antagonize me here.

Meanwhile, you're defending Smok because you relate to his racism and him being prejudice too. After all these years I knew I could count on you to do that.

What am I supposed to do, ignore his ignorant crap and say nothing? Give me a break dude, you are truly pitiful. Srsly Biker, or shall I say Smok's advocate, STFU. :roll:
Im the one who banned him, numbnuts

At any rate, if you want to stay off his radar, perhaps a good first step would be to not be the first one to reply to his threads with words like 'son' and 'your master'. Just a thought
OK. We'll see how that works out. I'll be the first to notify you when this loser fucks with me needlessly again.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:10 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:09 am
Biker wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:08 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:05 am

Im the one who banned him, numbnuts

At any rate, if you want to stay off his radar, perhaps a good first step would be to not be the first one to reply to his threads with words like 'son' and 'your master'. Just a thought
OK. We'll see how that works out. I'll be the first to notify you when this loser fucks with me needlessly again.
better notify him Dung boy :lol:
Next time stay at the kiddie table where you belong
Dude, I'm a highly successful executive and so is my wife. You are the only one that needs to stay with the children and learn how to act like an adult you ignorant fuck. 8-)

Why does this ignorant dolt continue to come at me when he has already realized that he is an ignorant fuck with no woman that is own parents are trying to kick out of his basement? Shit bitch, get a life. I guess this fag can't handle the truth. 8-)
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

B71B2BFF-E957-4534-BC4B-287E668285F9.jpeg
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:24 am B71B2BFF-E957-4534-BC4B-287E668285F9.jpeg
TBH, yeah I is mad. Why do we have a scumbag on this board that has nothing better than to be an asshole and fuck with people here that he's jealous of, AKA Smok. All that ignorant fuckface does is make personal attacks on people, especially the best and talented posters here and be a nuisance and a jerkoff. This dolt has nothing better to do than be an asshole here and Troll good posters on this board. I'm actually tired of it. You might like this shit but I find it ignorant and boring.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:56 pm It's not cool to be racist, prejudice and basically an asshole.
That's a matter of opinion.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden