Taliban end partial truce as Afghan violence resumes

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

megman
Nanook of the North

Taliban end partial truce as Afghan violence resumes

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Taliban end partial truce as Afghan violence resumes

Post by necronomous »

But if we just talk to them, there will be peace.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Inevitable, Saigon will fall within the year. Still, US humiliation aside, that is likely to be the only shot they have at real peace over there. Look at Vietnam today.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:32 pm Inevitable, Saigon will fall within the year. Still, US humiliation aside, that is likely to be the only shot they have at real peace over there. Look at Vietnam today.
You're the only one that is mentioning humiliation. There is none. It's all in your head. Like everything else.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:37 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:32 pm Inevitable, Saigon will fall within the year. Still, US humiliation aside, that is likely to be the only shot they have at real peace over there. Look at Vietnam today.
You're the only one that is mentioning humiliation. There is none. It's all in your head. Like everything else.
Vietnam a proud moment in US history was it? Dumbass. The US just lost a war it invested trillions of dollars in, at the cost of thousands dead and tens of thousands maimed, and the end result will be Taliban victory. It is a spanking. Even so, I would give trump kudos for the cut and run if only he were honest about it, it was the best of the worst options to surrender. If he says something along the lines of 'we lost and no amount of time or money or lives will win so I'm pulling out' I would respect that. He's going to pretend it's a win though, inevitable.

Why do you keep trying to talk to me? You are incapable of discussion, I think you are a moron, I have made this clear. Yet here you are, derping away at me in every thread I post in, obsessively. Getting weird dude.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The superior troops did the heavy lifting.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:41 pm
Vietnam a proud moment in US history was it? Dumbass. The US just lost a war it invested trillions of dollars in, at the cost of thousands dead and tens of thousands maimed, and the end result will be Taliban victory. It is a spanking. Even so, I would give trump kudos for the cut and run if only he were honest about it, it was the best of the worst options to surrender. If he says something along the lines of 'we lost and no amount of time or money or lives will win so I'm pulling out' I would respect that. He's going to pretend it's a win though, inevitable.

Why do you keep trying to talk to me? You are incapable of discussion, I think you are a moron, I have made this clear. Yet here you are, derping away at me in every thread I post in, obsessively. Getting weird dude.
Because you love me. You have been from the start. You feed off of me. You say the exact opposite of anything I say just to be contrary. It's adorable to watch you struggle. To watch attempt to come up with more bullshit that you can spew thinking you are correct.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:55 pm The superior troops did the heavy lifting.
Yes we did
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:58 pm

Because you love me. You have been from the start. You feed off of me. You say the exact opposite of anything I say just to be contrary. It's adorable to watch you struggle. To watch attempt to come up with more bullshit that you can spew thinking you are correct.
As always you obsess over me and cannot address the topic.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 pm

The US spent 750 billion in Afghanistan
2.4 trn, per the CBO.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:01 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:58 pm

As always you obsess over me and cannot address the topic.
The topic was how much you adore me. I addressed it.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:47 pm "Saturday's ceremony also signals the potential end of a tremendous investment of blood and treasure. The U.S. spent more than $750 billion, and on all sides the war cost tens of thousands of lives lost, permanently scarred and indelibly interrupted. Yet it's also a conflict that is frequently ignored by U.S. politicians and the American public."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:47 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:46 pm

2.4 trn, per the CBO.
"Saturday's ceremony also signals the potential end of a tremendous investment of blood and treasure. The U.S. spent more than $750 billion, and on all sides the war cost tens of thousands of lives lost, permanently scarred and indelibly interrupted. Yet it's also a conflict that is frequently ignored by U.S. politicians and the American public."
Yep still 2.4trn. Per the CBO.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

US launches airstrike against Taliban hours after Trump claimed he'd secured peace

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 74836.html
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:09 am
BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:47 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:46 pm

2.4 trn, per the CBO.
"Saturday's ceremony also signals the potential end of a tremendous investment of blood and treasure. The U.S. spent more than $750 billion, and on all sides the war cost tens of thousands of lives lost, permanently scarred and indelibly interrupted. Yet it's also a conflict that is frequently ignored by U.S. politicians and the American public."
Yep still 2.4trn. Per the CBO.
2.4 trillion stimulus package. Let’s see that for what it really is. As per Brave New World, spending money on bombs and missiles and other ordinance goes literally up in smoke.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:59 pm US launches airstrike against Taliban hours after Trump claimed he'd secured peace

Maybe the Taliban can't coordinate all its forces to honor agreements of any kind.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:34 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:59 pm US launches airstrike against Taliban hours after Trump claimed he'd secured peace

Maybe the Taliban can't coordinate all its forces to honor agreements of any kind.
So maybe Trump jumped the gun again? After all North Korea isn't behaving, even after all the love letters that have been exchanged and the US/NK peace commemorative coins that have been sold
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Maybe he spewed again. Is the US still,drawing down forces or not?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:42 pm Maybe he spewed again. Is the US still,drawing down forces or not?
Possibly, hopefully at an accelerated rate as they are now being attacked by the party Trump made a deal with. It's almost like Trump is a shitty businessman who gets constantly taken by the people he makes deals with. And then lies shamelessly about it all.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

They never agreed to a ceasefire, in the end the US just asked them to tone it down for a week to save some face. This is the deal.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

U.S. has persuasive intel Taliban do not intend to abide by terms of peace deal, officials say

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... d-n1150051
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

megman wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:05 am U.S. has persuasive intel Taliban do not intend to abide by terms of peace deal, officials say

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... d-n1150051
Um, no shit? I think everybody with half a brain could have told them that those fuckers couldnt be trusted.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:46 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:42 pm Maybe he spewed again. Is the US still,drawing down forces or not?
Possibly, hopefully at an accelerated rate as they are now being attacked by the party Trump made a deal with. It's almost like Trump is a shitty businessman who gets constantly taken by the people he makes deals with. And then lies shamelessly about it all.
Trumptards do not care. Not one iota. They will disregard the facts, and accept whatever bullshit excuse Trump puts out there.
Currently AFK.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

kwebber wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:40 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:46 pm
Trumptards do not care. Not one iota. They will disregard the facts, and accept whatever bullshit excuse Trump puts out there.
Who here do you consider, based on your definition of a, "Trumptard?"