2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Dammit. We needed her to pull votes from Bernie. On the plus side now joe and Bernie can beat the shit out of each other for awhile.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

The nomination is fully determined at this point. Bernie has said that if Biden has the most delegates going into the convention he'll bow out. Of course every other candidate said the exact opposite including Biden.

It's simply amazing what the neo liberals have accomplished in the last week. They've all rallied around a guy with dementia because he's the best they've got.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Doubtful. If Biden keeps making his flubs, he's not winning the election. The guy at this point makes Trump appear mentally sharp. That's a steep accomplishment and yet he's done it.

I'd have voted for Bernie if he won the nomination. If Biden had a major stroke in a week, I'm not sure Bernie would even win at that point.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://heavy.com/news/2020/03/dnc-deba ... -delegate/

If you have won a single delegate and are in the race, the rules are you would be in the next debate.
Tulsi won a delegate so they are changing the rules to exclude her. Sounds completely normal.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:05 pm
beagleboy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:52 pm https://heavy.com/news/2020/03/dnc-deba ... -delegate/

If you have won a single delegate and are in the race, the rules are you would be in the next debate.
Tulsi won a delegate so they are changing the rules to exclude her. Sounds completely normal.
The DNC runs the show and deserves to make the rules as they see fit. Face it, Tulsi has no business being in this race anymore
Maybe, but changing the rules midstream. That's a nah from me dawg
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Fuck Tulsi Gabbard
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:35 pm Fuck Tulsi Gabbard
You her pimp? ;)

P.S. How much?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:53 pm Fuck. The DNC needed her to stay in the race. I guess their offer wasn't enough
The offer for her to endorse Biden was bigger.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:21 pm Maybe, but changing the rules midstream. That's a nah from me dawg
Maybe the people in the DNC who wrote the rules weren't really smart enough to understand them? It's probably a good idea to re-write them right before each debate.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

beagleboy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:54 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:21 pm Maybe, but changing the rules midstream. That's a nah from me dawg
Maybe the people in the DNC who wrote the rules weren't really smart enough to understand them? It's probably a good idea to re-write them right before each debate.
I guess
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

There's literally nothing they can throw at Biden where Chump isn't worse. He's not the best candidate, he's just being viewed as the safest pair of hands on the majority moderate side of the party to end chump's devastating damage to your country. I can see that, a move back toward sane politics then give his VP a shot at change.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Almost like he's in the party or something isn't it?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:37 pm There's literally nothing they can throw at Biden where Chump isn't worse. He's not the best candidate, he's just being viewed as the safest pair of hands on the majority moderate side of the party to end chump's devastating damage to your country. I can see that, a move back toward sane politics then give his VP a shot at change.
Trump is often times barely a step above a functioning retard but he at least seems to have most of his faculties on a consistent basis. I honestly think Biden is in early stages of dementia or Alzheimers. When the debates happen and he has a "Joe moment" on national TV where he consistently stumbles and cant remember simple things...its over at that point. Those will be worse than any Trumpian word salads he'll likely produce.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:39 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:37 pm There's literally nothing they can throw at Biden where Chump isn't worse. He's not the best candidate, he's just being viewed as the safest pair of hands on the majority moderate side of the party to end chump's devastating damage to your country. I can see that, a move back toward sane politics then give his VP a shot at change.
Trump is often times barely a step above a functioning retard but he at least seems to have most of his faculties on a consistent basis. I honestly think Biden is in early stages of dementia or Alzheimers. When the debates happen and he has a "Joe moment" on national TV where he consistently stumbles and cant remember simple things...its over at that point. Those will be worse than any Trumpian word salads he'll likely produce.
So when trump does it that's fine, but if joe does exactly the same thing that's devastating? I think you need to think about that one.

I've said from last cycle I don't get why y'all only like to vote for the oldies. 55 is the average age of a leader elected in europe, peak of the career and experience and before the inevitable decline. Joe seems sharper than trump to me, and way smarter to start with, but they are both of an age where there are going to be senior moments.

Buttigieg was the young moderate option, maybe a touch too young though. He'd be a good VP choice, not quite female enough but he has the gay thing covered.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:46 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:39 pm
So when trump does it that's fine, but if joe does exactly the same thing that's devastating? I think you need to think about that one.

I've said from last cycle I don't get why y'all only like to vote for the oldies. 55 is the average age of a leader elected in europe, peak of the career and experience and before the inevitable decline. Joe seems sharper than trump to me, and way smarter to start with, but they are both of an age where there are going to be senior moments.

Buttigieg was the young moderate option, maybe a touch too young though. He'd be a good VP choice, not quite female enough but he has the gay thing covered.
Theyre two different things really. Trump mispronounces words and spouts bullshit because he simply talks too much and doesnt understand when he should shut up or talk less. Biden on the other hand often just looks lost, forgetful, tired and old when speaking. Are those two things both the result of old age? Maybe. To me, Sleepy Joe just looks worn down and like he's running on fumes.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Maybe sleepy Joe can get a sponsorship from some energy drink?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

In a heartbeat.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

beagleboy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:45 pm https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/05/worl ... ussia.html

This is just sad.
Mr. Sanders pressed the city government to take positions against American intervention in Nicaragua and El Salvador, and against the invasion of Grenada. In 1985, he visited Managua for the sixth anniversary of the Sandinista revolution and met with its leader, Daniel Ortega.
Mr. Sanders personally managed the Soviet delegation’s visit to Burlington in October to sign the sister-city agreement, holding at least three phone calls with Yaroslavl officials and transmitting a detailed program covering seven days. There was a pilgrimage to the ice cream maker Ben & Jerry’s, where co-founder Ben Cohen told the Soviet officials they could have anything they liked in the gift shop, a delegation member, Yuri Novikov, recalled in an interview.
Didn't seem like such a bad idea, if more commies than just oligarchs got to see how we do it in the states.

That ice cream tour is fascinating. I highly recommend it to all US American fatties.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:08 pm
In a heartbeat.

I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

You guys gotta watch this, all,the way through.

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:24 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:08 pm
In a heartbeat.

I see two big peaks in her bipartisan support.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:18 pm You guys gotta watch this, all,the way through.
Cenk has a history of pretty much going nuts on the air at times. I've watched them a few times and he's nuts.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’m glad I watched. Insight into Bernie voters I didn’t have before. I don’t see him rolling over to Biden, unless he does in exchange for getting Chris Mathew’s old slot.