Taliban end partial truce as Afghan violence resumes

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Taliban end partial truce as Afghan violence resumes

Post by kwebber »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:07 pm
kwebber wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:40 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:46 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:42 pm Maybe he spewed again. Is the US still,drawing down forces or not?
Possibly, hopefully at an accelerated rate as they are now being attacked by the party Trump made a deal with. It's almost like Trump is a shitty businessman who gets constantly taken by the people he makes deals with. And then lies shamelessly about it all.
Trumptards do not care. Not one iota. They will disregard the facts, and accept whatever bullshit excuse Trump puts out there.
Who here do you consider, based on your definition of a, "Trumptard?"

I wasn't referring to anyone here. I was referring to the mindless drones who disregard Trump's lies, and screw ups, and just accept whatever bullshit excuses, or alternative facts, that he makes.
Currently AFK.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

kwebber wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:00 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:42 pm Maybe he spewed again. Is the US still,drawing down forces or not?
Possibly, hopefully at an accelerated rate as they are now being attacked by the party Trump made a deal with. It's almost like Trump is a shitty businessman who gets constantly taken by the people he makes deals with. And then lies shamelessly about it all.
Trumptards do not care. Not one iota. They will disregard the facts, and accept whatever bullshit excuse Trump puts out there.

I wasn't referring to anyone here. I was referring to the mindless drones who disregard Trump's lies, and screw ups, and just accept whatever bullshit excuses, or alternative facts, that he makes.
So you're saying Charlie?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hmmm. Applies those to your party's obsession with PC Culture and "wokeness".
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:57 pm Hmmm. Applies those to your party's obsession with PC Culture and "wokeness".
And your party's racism and complete and total corruption
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:05 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:57 pm Hmmm. Applies those to your party's obsession with PC Culture and "wokeness".
And everyone's party's racism and complete and total corruption
Agreed
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

There is a Conservative party? Which one is that I'd like to sign up!
I can only infer you meant the republicans who are going to nominate, and elect, a scary brown Indian lady for POTUS is 2024.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:05 pm
There is a Conservative party? Which one is that I'd like to sign up!
I can only infer you meant the republicans who are going to nominate, and elect, a scary brown Indian lady for POTUS is 2024.
You're touting something that hasn't happened as your example? :lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

spudoc wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:09 pm
kwebber wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:00 pm

So you're saying Charlie?
Low hanging fruit, even for you.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:55 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:55 pm Does anyone on UJR think getting out of there is a bad thing?
Anyone? Bueller?
Orange man bad!
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Negotiating an exit deal should have been done a decade ago, but surrendering the country to the Taliban who will again allow its use as a terrorist base isn't a great outcome. As usual, he got y'all a shitty deal, due to undercutting and rushing his lead negotiator. 2.4trn and thousands of dead, thrown away for some good headlines before the election.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:13 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:02 pm Negotiating an exit deal should have been done a decade ago, but surrendering the country to the Taliban who will again allow its use as a terrorist base isn't a great outcome. As usual, he got y'all a shitty deal, due to undercutting and rushing his lead negotiator. 2.4trn and thousands of dead, thrown away for some good headlines before the election.
You didn't answer my question.
You didn't understand my answer. Getting out of there is a good thing that should have been done a decade ago, but this rushed turkey of a deal is a bad thing. It's simply surrender to the Taliban. The reason for that is trump looking for a talking point before the next election, which he is again putting ahead of little things like national security.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The Afghan government just agreed to release 5000 American hating Taliban trained imprisoned fighters. The good things just keep coming eh?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:56 pm The Afghan government just agreed to release 5000 American hating Taliban trained imprisoned fighters. The good things just keep coming eh?
Well they can move into the American bases
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Was the fuss over acces to the Persian gulf, and overland pipelines?

If so the orange guy gets some credit for making the entire ME waaaaay less important to the global economy.

Good times.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:51 am Was the fuss over acces to the Persian gulf, and overland pipelines?

If so the orange guy gets some credit for making the entire ME waaaaay less important to the global economy.

Good times.
The why is the ruckus between Russia and The House of Saud so important?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:58 am
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:51 am Was the fuss over acces to the Persian gulf, and overland pipelines?

Good times.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:42 am

Good times.

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:47 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:42 am

Good times.