Is today the day.....

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Is today the day.....

Post by DiverTexas »

DandyDon wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:34 am
DiverTexas wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:09 amHoly shit.
I have a H&R 10 ga single shot, I have only seen 1 8 ga in my life and they are banned in most states for hunting, and I have never seen a 4 ga. There were some even larger that didnt have a gauge, but were so heavy and kicked so hard, they were mounted to small boats and when flocks of waterfowl took flight from the marshes, they could bring down 10-20 birds with a single shot.
DD, don't misunderstand me.
I'm not attacking you nor anyone with varying opinions.
I'll explain tomorrow when I'm not replying on a screen that can't possibly be made for big hands.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:46 am He probably meant to say twin barrel, which less senile refer to as double barrel, or over and under.

You are being kind...
Dude, just listen to it. He plainly says 20 ga and immediately follows with 12 ga. Why even mention gauge if you arent correct? Dont be obtuse just to pile on the senile train.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

DiverTexas wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:11 am
I have a H&R 10 ga single shot, I have only seen 1 8 ga in my life and they are banned in most states for hunting, and I have never seen a 4 ga. There were some even larger that didnt have a gauge, but were so heavy and kicked so hard, they were mounted to small boats and when flocks of waterfowl took flight from the marshes, they could bring down 10-20 birds with a single shot.
I'll explain tomorrow when I'm not replying on a screen that can't possibly be made for big hands.
I didnt take it that way. I thought the "Holy Shit" was for the size of the 4 ga shell size, nothing more.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Super excited to hear all about Hunter Biden until November.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

DandyDon wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:37 am
I didnt take it that way. I thought the "Holy Shit" was for the size of the 4 ga shell size, nothing more.
How many of you were aware that 'gauge' in shotguns is determined by the number of
lead spheres the bore diameter that it takes to weigh one pound? Or that .410 isn't a gauge but the actual bore diameter?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:50 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:49 am Super excited to hear all about Hunter Biden until November.
Is he running for office?
The GOP will act like he is
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:41 am Its an ass whooping, boys!!!

Congrats, President-elect Biden!!
Sanders Crushes Trump by 18 Points Among Independent Voters in New National General Election Poll

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/ ... al-general
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Antknot wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:53 am
How many of you were aware that 'gauge' in shotguns is determined by the number of
lead spheres the bore diameter that it takes to weigh one pound? Or that .410 isn't a gauge but the actual bore diameter?
:raiseshand:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:49 am Super excited to hear all about Hunter Biden until November.
Hunter is gonna take a back seat to Joe's dementia and gaffes. Have fun defending him when he zones out during a national TV debate. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:45 am
Hunter is gonna take a back seat to Joe's dementia and gaffes. Have fun defending him when he zones out during a national TV debate. :lol:
Are you really in any position to be complaining about dementia and gaffes?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:50 am
Not at all. I can already see the first debate: Donny will be sniffling and rambling on saying all kinds of words that he thinks sound good together that may or may not form a cohesive thought and Joe will forget what the question was or tell a long pointless story that he thinks is true but is probably mostly made up. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 am
Not at all. I can already see the first debate: Donny will be sniffling and rambling on saying all kinds of words that he thinks sound good together that may or may not form a cohesive thought and Joe will forget what the question was or tell a long pointless story that he thinks is true but is probably mostly made up. :lol:
It will be the biggliest bestest responses from trump. Only the best. Lol
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump may want to weasel out of the debate, Joe is probably not excited about it. At this point we shouldn't have an election. Just a televised game of rock paper scissors between the two winner take all and then we all go home
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Hunter Biden and his uncle are both up for some really high paying jobs. They'll find out if they get them in November.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:55 pm Hunter Biden and his uncle are both up for some really high paying jobs. They'll find out if they get them in November.
Maybe Jared and Ivanka can show them the ropes
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

“ baby shit is butterscotch”

That’s funny.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

If Biden gets the nomination, can Democrats just finally shut the fuck up about saying they want healthcare for all?

Warren sort of supported it.
Bernie flat out supported it.
The DNC has pretty actively chosen a politician who says he'll never support M4A.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Poll after poll talking to Democrats show they like Medicare for all but they are afraid Bernie can't beat Trump so they are backing Biden. There is a whole younger generation coming up so this isn't going anywhere.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Why the he’ll isn’t this the purview of the states?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

I knew about 410 gauge, but would you please translate to English what you were trying to say about the other gauges.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:57 am
I knew about 410 gauge, but would you please translate to English what you were trying to say about the other gauges.
Take a pound of lead , divide it into twelve chunks. Make one of those chunks a sphere. The diameter of the sphere is the same as the inside diameter of a 12 gauge. And so on.....
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Antknot wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:18 am
DandyDon wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:57 am

Take a pound of lead , divide it into twelve equal chunks. Make one of those chunks a sphere. The diameter of the sphere is the same as the inside diameter of a straight bore 12 gauge. And so on.....