Anyone watching the address?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Anyone watching the address?

Post by DandyDon »

What is wrong with him? Did anyone noticed his speech or his weezing and squinty weak eye? Did he have a stroke?

Are we really going to suspend travel from Europe?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Re: Anyone watching the address?

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:15 am Words and message were great. His delivery and authenticity were fucking awful
Agreed, 100%
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:15 am Words and message were great. His delivery and authenticity were fucking awful
So on par. He usually comes across as a pompous blowhard. I'm guessing the same tonight?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:17 am
So on par. He usually comes across as a pompous blowhard. I'm guessing the same tonight?
The wheezing, eye drooping, and weird breathing were more concerning to me. That, and the usual total fucking up of several words.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:28 am
The wheezing, eye drooping, and weird breathing were more concerning to me. That, and the usual total fucking up of several words.
I think his arrogance gets in the way of his thought patterns. He thinks he already knows the shit he is going to say before he says it.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:28 am
He probably has the virus...lol He was at CPAC shaking hands with the same people who were shaking hands with the guy that has Cruz in self quarantine.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:15 am Words and message were great.
If you ignore the mistakes, contradictions and lies, I guess so. You really should stop chortling his balls until the outbreak passes, it's a health risk.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Every time he makes statements, even scripted ones. The White House ALWAYS has to walk back several things he said. His statements are meaningless if you have to wait and hour and see what's really being done.

Trump also told his audience, “I met with the leaders of health insurance industry who have agreed to waive all co-payments for coronavirus treatments, extend insurance coverage to these treatments and to prevent surprise medical billing.” The Insurance Industry quickly announced it had only agreed to cover testing, not treatment, for the coronavirus.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:05 am Every time he makes statements, even scripted ones. The White House ALWAYS has to walk back several things he said. His statements are meaningless if you have to wait and hour and see what's really being done.

Trump also told his audience, “I met with the leaders of health insurance industry who have agreed to waive all co-payments for coronavirus treatments, extend insurance coverage to these treatments and to prevent surprise medical billing.” The Insurance Industry quickly announced it had only agreed to cover testing, not treatment, for the coronavirus.
I just got a notice to this fact from my insurance company yesterday. I'm still screwed $5K or more if I have to be hospitalized. And that assumes they're not maxed out on beds and anything else I might need.

The only way that there's complete coverage is if the Fed picks up the rest.

Chump is full of shit, as usual.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

It's amazing what they can do with robots these days.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:38 pm It's amazing what they can do with robots these days.
Disney would've done better, and will when they put him in the Hall of Presidents.

P.S. In the exhibit, I think they should put him in front of a TV eating Big Macs and texting. It would add to the realism, depicting a usual business day!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

For you haters the Cap'n posted a hot mike of orange man dropping an eff bomb because of some ink on his shirt, presumably.

In GD.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Watch todays address here:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?470351-1/ ... oronavirus

A bunch of random CEOs doing some marketing pitch about their companies and an hour long promo of which medical stocks to buy. Trump jerking himself off on how amazing he is. Two very big words. Google is going to make a website much faster than the ones in the past where we can type in our symptoms and then the website will tell us what Wal Mart parking lot to go to. SNIFFFFFFF! Trump wandering each time he turns a page. Then Pence jerking him off on how amazing he is. More info about Cruise lines than actual data from doctors.

JFC
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

DandyDon wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:27 pm Watch todays address here:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?470351-1/ ... oronavirus

A bunch of random CEOs doing some marketing pitch about their companies and an hour long promo of which medical stocks to buy. Trump jerking himself off on how amazing he is. Two very big words. Google is going to make a website much faster than the ones in the past where we can type in our symptoms and then the website will tell us what Wal Mart parking lot to go to. SNIFFFFFFF! Trump wandering each time he turns a page. Then Pence jerking him off on how amazing he is. More info about Cruise lines than actual data from doctors.

JFC
And nothing is his fault. Ever.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You fucks literally think this is his fault, dont you? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:58 pm You fucks literally think this is his fault, dont you? :lol:
He blames Obama for the failure to have widespread testing in his address.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:58 pm You fucks literally think this is his fault, dont you? :lol:
Biden should have a commercial showing Trump saying the virus cases are going to be zero soon and plaster the day's virus cases and deaths on top of it.

The next commercial have body bags coming out of nursing homes with kellyanne Conway saying it's been contained.

the next commercial show empty stadiums and empty schools with Larry kudlow saying that it's almost air-tight contained.

This shit show is all Trump's and I'd make him eat it every fucking day
I blame Biker.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

He disbanded the entire NSC global pandemic team in 2018 and cut 80 percent of CDC funding used to fight global pandemics. He lied too many times to count, downplaying the severity of the coronavirus, he claimed that the number of cases was declining in the United States (it isn’t), he claimed that the fatality rate for coronavirus was lower than the flu (it isn’t), and a vaccine was coming quickly. They still havent even tested the passengers on the Grand Princess cruise ship docked in CA under quarantine. He didnt push for more testing because he was worried that high infection numbers might hurt his reelection chances.

This shit is squarely on him and his administration of ball washers.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:55 pm
He disbanded the entire NSC global pandemic team in 2018 and cut 80 percent of CDC funding used to fight global pandemics. He lied too many times to count, downplaying the severity of the coronavirus, he claimed that the number of cases was declining in the United States (it isn’t), he claimed that the fatality rate for coronavirus was lower than the flu (it isn’t), and a vaccine was coming quickly. They still havent even tested the passengers on the Grand Princess cruise ship docked in CA under quarantine. He didnt push for more testing because he was worried that high infection numbers might hurt his reelection chances.

Except that the CDC budget is even larger than last years. Whoops!
If only Trump would have done the same things as those super awesome European countries! There would be no issues! Oh...wait.

You fucks thinks ANY president could have done something to stop this? This shit was happening no matter what. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:26 pm
DandyDon wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:55 pm

Except that the CDC budget is even larger than last years. Whoops!
If only Trump would have done the same things as those super awesome European countries! There would be no issues! Oh...wait.

You fucks thinks ANY president could have done something to stop this? This shit was happening no matter what. :lol:

but it isn't any other President though is it? You don't think he wouldn't be tweeting his fat little fingers off if this was under Obama's watch?

Nope, its all his baby now right along with the stock market.
I blame Biker.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Ever hear of "The Buck Stops Here"? Just because he has no idea what is actually going on in his administration and who is doing what doesn't mean the shit doesn't land at his feet. Perks of the job. Guess there is more to the job than golfing and tweeting on "executive time".
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:35 am
Ever hear of "The Buck Stops Here"? Just because he has no idea what is actually going on in his administration and who is doing what doesn't mean the shit doesn't land at his feet. Perks of the job. Guess there is more to the job than golfing and tweeting on "executive time".
Here let me assist you in moving those goal post. Don't want you to strain your back. Also it's not what it said.