This article states it was known from the beginning Russian collusion was bunk

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: This article states it was known from the beginning Russian collusion was bunk

Post by Stapes »

You really find some doozys. You should look up John Solomon. He's about as credible as your orange leader.
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: This article states it was known from the beginning Russian collusion was bunk

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:07 am
You really find some doozys. You should look up John Solomon. He's about as credible as your orange leader.
Did you read it
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Pee tape!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

Jim Acosta is your hero, right?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:28 am
Did you read it
Clearly no.

And it destroys the Perfessors narrative as well. So obvious. As with Flynn, the original accusation was bullshit. Once you know that, set a perjury trap and throw the federal government at him.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Misinformation for dimwits, but people dumb enough to fall for it are too dumb to discuss it.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:11 pm Misinformation for dimwits, but people dumb enough to fall for it are too dumb to discuss it.
Ahhhhhh, You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Cheer up champ. People will think you're smart one day. I'm sure of it.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:21 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:11 pm Misinformation for dimwits, but people dumb enough to fall for it are too dumb to discuss it.
Ahhhhhh, You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Cheer up champ. People will think you're smart one day. I'm sure of it.
People think I'm smart today, and that you are a moron. Seems to matter to you, so you should be aware of the basic reality. You are too afraid to answer the question 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians'. There's just no working around that, you exposed yourself. It's done. Sorry.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

These are the same morons still twisting in their sleep about Benghazi and Hillary's emails.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:29 pm
People think I'm smart today, and that you are a moron. Seems to matter to you, so you should be aware of the basic reality. You are too afraid to answer the question 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians'. There's just no working around that, you exposed yourself. It's done. Sorry.
And those people are you. You're too afraid to show the proof you said you had. You exposed yourself as a liar. It's done. Sorry.
If you could just answer the question I asked first "what's the proof" we could move on and I might answer your question. But you're too much of a coward to answer it. We all know it.
Last edited by necronomous on Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:31 pm These are the same morons still twisting in their sleep about Benghazi and Hillary's emails.
Idiots
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:03 pm
Did you read it
Clearly no.

And it destroys the Perfessors narrative as well. So obvious. As with Flynn, the original accusation was bullshit. Once you know that, set a perjury trap and throw the federal government at him.
No one has ever mentioned perjury traps until republicans elected a pathological liar, then it was panic because poor little Trump would somehow get snookered into lying by the evil Democrats who, I guess, would have been smarter than the stable genius.
wut?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:07 pm
And those people are you. You're too afraid to show the proof you said you had. You exposed yourself as a liar. It's done. Sorry.
If you could just answer the question I asked first "what's the proof" we could move on and I might answer your question. But you're too much of a coward to answer it. We all know it.
Proof is ready any time you grow up a little and are capable of admitting that it is in fact collusion to collude with the russians. While you are unable to do that, proof is just not possible for you as you simply cannot communicate.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:20 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:07 pm
Proof is ready any time you grow up a little and are capable of admitting that it is in fact collusion to collude with the russians. If you are unable to do that, proof is not possible fr you as you simply cannot communicate.
Ok show it. I'm ready when you are. But you won't. You're too cowardly to discuss it. Either your facts are so weak that if I don't automatically agree to a statement that, I am assuming would be in your proof, you have nothing to stand on, so you're relying on a gotcha, or you have none. Either way, you can't admit that you have nothing because you're a fucking coward. Everyone knows it. Even your mom knows it.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:30 pm
Did you read it
Clearly no.

No one has ever mentioned perjury traps until republicans elected a pathological liar, then it was panic because poor little Trump would somehow get snookered into lying by the evil Democrats who, I guess, would have been smarter than the stable genius.
Did you read it?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You know the drill by now, you poor fool. If you want me to school you on the russian collusion you already conceded is very likely, you need to start by answering the question 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians.' You simply cannot pretend you can look at or acknowledge anything at all when you have to evade the question is it collusion to collude. That is just ridiculous. And then you need to get back to the point you were already at, admitting based on point 1 that it was already very likely, and then we can move forward.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:28 pm
Did you read it
Clearly no.

Did you read it?
I was responding to his concern about a perjury trap, did you read my post?
wut?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:39 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:28 pm

Did you read it
Clearly no.

Did you read it?
I was responding to his concern about a perjury trap, did you read my post?
Yes. I was asking if you read the article
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:31 pm You know the drill by now, you poor fool. If you want me to school you on the russian collusion you already conceded is very likely, you need to start by answering the question 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians.' You simply cannot pretend you can look at or acknowledge anything at all when you have to evade the question is it collusion to collude. That is just ridiculous. And then you need to get back to the point you were already at, admitting based on point 1 that it was already very likely, and then we can move forward.
I've pretended nothing. Everything in that paragraph is an assumption of stupidity made on your behalf because you are a coward to just point out the proof you supposedly have. I've evaded no questions as I am still waiting for my question to be answered that you have clearly failed to answer. You know the drill by now, that if you have proof, it should stand regardless of anything I have to say. Thus we all know you have no proof. Because you're a moron. Your parents are ashamed of you. We all are.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:39 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:31 pm You know the drill by now, you poor fool. If you want me to school you on the russian collusion you already conceded is very likely, you need to start by answering the question 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians.' You simply cannot pretend you can look at or acknowledge anything at all when you have to evade the question is it collusion to collude. That is just ridiculous. And then you need to get back to the point you were already at, admitting based on point 1 that it was already very likely, and then we can move forward.
I've pretended nothing. Everything in that paragraph is an assumption of stupidity made on your behalf because you are a coward to just point out the proof you supposedly have. I've evaded no questions as I am still waiting for my question to be answered that you have clearly failed to answer. You know the drill by now, that if you have proof, it should stand regardless of anything I have to say. Thus we all know you have no proof. Because you're a moron. Your parents are ashamed of you. We all are.
I was pointing out the proof I have, you conceded on the first part it showed a high probability trump colluded, then you backtracked and started to, and continue to, evade the question "is it collusion to collude with the Russians." Don't you understand that refusing to answer that question means you are simply a joke? How can anyone communicate with someone who can't answer is 2+2 4? Poor fool.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Fuckit. The Russians probably wrote that damn article. They are everywhere.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

You meant person. Not people. One person is wowed by your wiki trips. Send out some bottles or a barrel and maybe that will change.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

'Wiki trips' is the term used by my obsessive fan club to whine about me always knowing what I am talking about. Sometimes wiki is one of the multiple sources I have looked at, what really chafes y'alls balls though is simply that I only talk about things I have researched and know about. If something interests me and I don't know about it already, then I inform myself. I do so more thoroughly and rapidly than you can comprehend, because you can't do it. I'm simply smarter than you. I understand how that must be frustrating for a lesser mind.