DeAndre Hopkins trade

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: DeAndre Hopkins trade

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Worst. Trade. Ever.

Gross stupidity on the part of the Texans.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Next news is they fire their GM
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

This has the smell of a personnel issue all over it. Someone wanted Hopkins gone. Maybe he got caught doinking someone's wife?
Regardless, the Texans could have gotten a whole fuck load more for Hopkins than they did. Shit, the Vikes just got 4 draft picks (including a 1st rounder) for Stefon Diggs!
Unless of course, they traded him for practically nothing just to insult and humiliate him.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Maybe DeAndre had made it perfectly clear he was never resigning with them. I know there were reports that Hopkins and O'Brien didn't get along at all.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:46 pm Maybe DeAndre had made it perfectly clear he was never resigning with them. I know there were reports that Hopkins and O'Brien didn't get along at all.
https://sports.yahoo.com/michael-irvin- ... 57866.html
Did Houston Texans coach Bill O’Brien really meet with DeAndre Hopkins and make a reference to Aaron Hernandez before he traded his star wide receiver?

Until Wednesday morning, it would be insanely preposterous to even consider the notion. But now, after Michael Irvin’s comments on ESPN’s “Get Up” morning show, the notion is far less preposterous.

The former Cowboys wide receiver said that Hopkins told him that he met with O’Brien before he was traded to the Arizona Cardinals. In that meeting, Irvin said Hopkins told him that O’Brien said the last time that he had to have a meeting of this nature was with the former Patriots tight end, who was convicted of murder in 2015, and that the coach didn’t like the fact that Hopkins had children with multiple women.