Bernie should take one for the team.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Bernie should take one for the team.

Post by Stapes »

As we all know my heart lies with the progressive sides of the party. In another reality I would be happy to see Bernie fight the good fight as far as he could but things have changed. He would be a hero if he saw the writing on the wall.....there is no path to the nomination, he has no support with the party.....and get together with Joe Biden and the DNC leadership and have a big Kumbaya moment taking himself out of the race and fully supporting Biden so people wont put themselves at risk trying to vote in these primaries. They could stand together and give each other the big pat's on the backs and get the Bernie Bro's onboard and it would be a great moment and selfless act.
I blame Biker.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Re: Bernie should take one for the team.

Post by Geist »

Trump 2020
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

It takes a LOT of effort to lose to Trump.

And boy are the blues doing all they can to make sure that is exactly what happens --> again.

I mean, really, why else would you do everything in your power to prevent your own party from uniting while simultaneously doing all they can to alienate moderate (and soft red) voters?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:49 pm
Cassandros wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:40 pm It takes a LOT of effort to lose to Trump.

And boy are the blues doing all they can to make sure that is exactly what happens --> again.

I mean, really, why else would you do everything in your power to prevent your own party from uniting while simultaneously doing all they can to alienate moderate (and soft red) voters?
Biden is the most moderate candidate in the race. WTF are you talking about?
He might be more moderate than Bernie; but representing the blue-status quo is hardly a sign of being someone who walks the middle road.

Tapping Beto 'I don't like the 2nd amendment'' O'rourke as the guy who will "...take care of the gun problem with me..." doesn't seem like a wise, or moderate, move either.

But then --> that's the point. Losing to Trump takes considerable effort and Biden is just the guy for the job.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wow. Bernie getting yet another beat down.
Do you Bernie Bros finally get you are NOT the mainstream?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:59 am Wow. Bernie getting yet another beat down.
I think that's the whole point to the Bernie Bros.
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:59 am Wow. Bernie getting yet another beat down.
If the Democrats want their candidate to win, he can't be a far lefty looney.

It's a shame that Biden's so old. And I wish he didn't feel the need to box himself in on the VP candidate to please the "true believers".

If the Democrats had any sense ( :lol: ) they'd nominate their likely next president as VP. Biden's a one term.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:05 am
If the Democrats want their candidate to win, he can't be a far lefty looney.

It's a shame that Biden's so old. And I wish he didn't feel the need to box himself in on the VP candidate to please the "true believers".

If the Democrats had any sense ( :lol: ) they'd nominate their likely next president as VP. Biden's a one term.
Its gotta be Klobuchar or the pin cushion Harris.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Biden will never lose California so why make it Harris?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I don't see it being Harris. I know they are throwing Stacey Abrams name out there to pander to the Black vote but that just isn't going to fly with the moderates who are running the show. Klobucher is the only name brand that checks all the boxes. His only other option is going to someone outside and I don't see it. Klobucher is my bet.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:11 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:52 pm I don't see it being Harris. I know they are throwing Stacey Abrams name out there to pander to the Black vote but that just isn't going to fly with the moderates who are running the show. Klobucher is the only name brand that checks all the boxes. His only other option is going to someone outside and I don't see it. Klobucher is my bet.
Or the current Michigan guv
Yep. I think shes a sneaky solid option. Shes easy on the eyes, relatively young, well spoken and not scared to fight. She also hides her uber progressive chops pretty well. She comes off as a moderate but she is no such thing.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:11 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:52 pm I don't see it being Harris. I know they are throwing Stacey Abrams name out there to pander to the Black vote but that just isn't going to fly with the moderates who are running the show. Klobucher is the only name brand that checks all the boxes. His only other option is going to someone outside and I don't see it. Klobucher is my bet.
Or the current Michigan guv
Yep. I think shes a sneaky solid option. Shes easy on the eyes, relatively young, well spoken and not scared to fight. She also hides her uber progressive chops pretty well. She comes off as a moderate but she is no such thing.
I dont really know her politics, I just like the MILF factor she brings
That is a plus in this world
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Wow, this thread is actually impressing me. :o
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

What's the over/under on Hillary being Bidens VP pick?

There are some good choices, and some bad... but that would probably be the absolute worst.

So odds are pretty good she gets selected.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:46 pm What's the over/under on Hillary being Bidens VP pick?

There are some good choices, and some bad... but that would probably be the absolute worst.

So odds are pretty good she gets selected.
Well, it would be a guaranteed way to lose, so you can't totally discount the democrats doing it.

But I'd say there's a 0% chance, because even Biden can't be that stupid, and besides the candidate has to be a plausible successor to deal with the age problem.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:49 pm
Cassandros wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:40 pm It takes a LOT of effort to lose to Trump.

Biden is the most moderate candidate in the race. WTF are you talking about?
In a less decisive and more reasonable time, Joe would have been considered a conservative Democrat or would easily been accepted as a liberal Republican. Neither of those things are allowed to exist these days. That to me is the saddest thing about our current politics.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

So where did it start? Reagan? Tea party? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. To me Obama was a moderate and the Republicans rat fucked him for 8 years. Moderate dems are just Republican light in my book. Beholden to the Corporate puppet masters but okay with the gays getting married.
Sorry. Doesn't cut it.
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Bernie shouldn't give up - Biden could be on life support (or think he's on life support) in a few hours or days.

Hell, Biden probably doesn't even know a Virus is going around at the moment.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:21 pm So where did it start? Reagan? Tea party? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. To me Obama was a moderate and the Republicans rat fucked him for 8 years. Moderate dems are just Republican light in my book. Beholden to the Corporate puppet masters but okay with the gays getting married.
Sorry. Doesn't cut it.
The problem is that the republicans only see movement to the left. The don't or won't admit that the republican party has moved very far right in the past 30 years.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Being labeled racist and old folks hating by the left every election cycle isn't movement to the right. I'd like to know what you think demonstrates the party hasn't veered horribly left.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:03 pm Being labeled racist and old folks hating by the left every election cycle isn't movement to the right. I'd like to know what you think demonstrates the party hasn't veered horribly left.
And once again you miss the point. The problem here isn't the democrats moving to the left. The party absolutely has adopted a more progressive stance. The problem here is the republicans not seeing or admitting that they have moved way to the right. You guys acted like Obama was the second coming of Marx when in reality he was a moderate.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Also Charlie if the republicans don't want to be labeled racist then stop doing racist shit.
You were a co author on the famous Hodor report from the old UJ that was nothing but a hate fest for you and Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:04 pm
spudoc wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:01 pm Also Charlie if the republicans don't want to be labeled racist then stop doing racist shit.
You were a co author on the famous Hodor report from the old UJ that was nothing but a hate fest for you and Biker.
Your pussy a bit sore today?
Democrat biker. Hahaha hahahahaha whoooo. Oh man
I blame Biker.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:13 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:10 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:04 pm
spudoc wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:01 pm Also Charlie if the republicans don't want to be labeled racist then stop doing racist shit.
Your pussy a bit sore today?
Democrat biker. Hahaha hahahahaha whoooo. Oh man
More Democrat than you, gun toter
I don't understand why you insist on this schtick but whatever