Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:15 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:07 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:00 pm Who would've thought the largest city in the United States by population would have so many cases in a pandemic?
Because the people are dirty.
Just as dirty as Jersey people
New Jersey is the most populated state per capita yet we only have a fraction of the cases NY has. We are much cleaner.
That doesn't make you cleaner, you dirty ass motherfuckers.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I'll bet the Pennsylvania Amish are laughing at everybody.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:40 pm
Ah yes, Dallas, Texas. The Gateway to North America.
yep. the one that closed all restaurants, limited social gatherings to less than 10, and told people to work from home a week ago. We had our FIRST case here on March 10th.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:41 pm
Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:16 pm
Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:04 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:00 pm Who would've thought the largest city in the United States by population would have so many cases in a pandemic?
i know, right? half of all the cases in the nation. and with only 2.5% of the population (5.9% of the population if you consider the entire state of NY).

If the state of NY was a country, they would be just under Iran in the number of cases.
I'm shocked that Ames, Iowa doesn't have half the nations cases
Me, too. Or the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex, which has a population almost identical to NY City. Dallas/FW has about 130 cases. Boy, that governor of NY sure has the secret.
DFW is one of the largest international hubs in the country
And NYC is one of the most visited cities in the world. Hard to say that about Houston
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:59 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:58 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:41 pm
Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:16 pm

I'm shocked that Ames, Iowa doesn't have half the nations cases
Me, too. Or the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex, which has a population almost identical to NY City. Dallas/FW has about 130 cases. Boy, that governor of NY sure has the secret.
DFW is one of the largest international hubs in the country
And NYC is one of the most visited cities in the world. Hard to say that about Houston
One of the dirtiest too. Don't worry though, no one here considers you a New Yorker.
Well that bothers me terribly :roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Pennsylvania has quarter of the cases of New Jersey, That means we're cleaner than you greaseballs
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:02 pm Pennsylvania has quarter of the cases of New Jersey, That means we're cleaner than you greaseballs
You were the one that bought population into the conversation. And greaseballs come from NY. I wonder which borough you hail from. Staten Island?
Queens.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:58 pm And NYC is one of the most visited cities in the world. Hard to say that about Houston
and i bet that tourist industry has exploded since the first of march. i wonder why the governor hasn't thought of that?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:15 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:07 pm
Because the people are dirty.
Just as dirty as Jersey people
New Jersey is the most populated state per capita yet we only have a fraction of the cases NY has. We are much cleaner.
It's really hard to say who has how many cases when you have to figure in how much testing has been going on.

NJ has just started drive-through testing (8 hour testing runs out of tests in < 4 hours now). I expect our numbers are going to be changing rapidly.

P.S. And calling anyone else "dirtier than us" by city/region is not only unproductive, it's retarded. Let's not turn this into the usual political slimefest.
Last edited by FSchmertz on Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:10 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:07 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:02 pm Pennsylvania has quarter of the cases of New Jersey, That means we're cleaner than you greaseballs
You were the one that bought population into the conversation. And greaseballs come from NY. I wonder which borough you hail from. Staten Island?
Queens.
I knew you looked familiar. You're a Heffernan!
The name Heffernan is derived from the Irish name Ó hIfearnáin, which comes from the given name Ifearnan meaning "demon". Heffernan gives rise to alternatives such as Heffernon and Hefferan. The name sometimes contains the O' prefix.

?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:20 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:12 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:10 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:07 pm
Queens.
I knew you looked familiar. You're a Heffernan!
The name Heffernan is derived from the Irish name Ó hIfearnáin, which comes from the given name Ifearnan meaning "demon". Heffernan gives rise to alternatives such as Heffernon and Hefferan. The name sometimes contains the O' prefix.

?
Ya know who was born right near me?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:04 pm DFW 9,286 square miles

NYC 302.6 square miles

Still question why?
i don't question why. I question why someone is singling out cuomo for praise. the Dallas County judge has done a whole lot more to control what he has going on than what I have seen out of new york. even the texas governor has implemented extreme measures statewide several days ago.

don't get me wrong, cuomo has got his hands full, that's no joke. I feel terrible for what they have going on there and I don't see much they can do at this point to flatten the curve in that city. Selfishly, I just hope they can figure out how to keep it contained to only that city. Like wuhan did for the rest of china.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:36 pm

NYC 302.6 square miles

Still question why?
i don't question why. I question why someone is singling out cuomo for praise. the Dallas County judge has done a whole lot more to control what he has going on than what I have seen out of new york. even the texas governor has implemented extreme measures statewide several days ago.

don't get me wrong, cuomo has got his hands full, that's no joke. I feel terrible for what they have going on there and I don't see much they can do at this point to flatten the curve in that city. Selfishly, I just hope they can figure out how to keep it contained to only that city. Like wuhan did for the rest of china.
If you watch this video I think you'll learn why Cuomo is receiving high praise.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?470585-1/ ... york-state
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:07 pm

NYC 302.6 square miles

Still question why?

If you watch this video I think you'll learn why Cuomo is receiving high praise.
i watched that this morning. I have pretty much seen every news conference he has done.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:11 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:07 pm

NYC 302.6 square miles

Still question why?

i watched that this morning. I have pretty much seen every news conference he has done.
Oh, OK. Cool. I'm surprised you're not more impressed with him.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:14 pm
It's a helluva lot easier to control the more room you have. Just take the mass transit vs DFW's transit. Most essential employees in NYC take either a cab, train or bus to get to work, they don't drive their own cars. Thats just 1 of the low hanging problems right off the bat
i can totally understand. i can't even figure out how to get my employees to a jobsite without them being too close together. and i'm one guy with less than 100 employees.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

She's been up and about a couple of times today. She had a solid breakfast. She had a shower (but I stood outside the door in case she fell down).
Fuck you, Covid! You can't handle my ol' lady!

I have officially stopped shopping for the Audi TT I was going to buy with the life insurance money.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 pm She's been up and about a couple of times today. She had a solid breakfast. She had a shower (but I stood outside the door in case she fell down).

I have officially stopped shopping for the Audi TT I was going to buy with the life insurance money.
you should have hired a couple of strippers to sit in your lap for when she first came out of her bedroom.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 pm She's been up and about a couple of times today. She had a solid breakfast. She had a shower (but I stood outside the door in case she fell down).

you should have hired a couple of strippers to sit in your lap for when she first came out of her bedroom.
Social distancing
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Well, if nothing else that would have ended the lockdown!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Not to be a doubter RD, but have you really confirmed that your wife actually had the coronavirus? If anything, I think she had the flu.

Admittedly, I could be wrong. How did you go about testing and what type of results made you sure that she caught CV?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:54 pm

Well, if nothing else that would have ended the lockdown!
there's still time for you to have her drink fish tank cleaner. I think CNN will pay for your defense team.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Did you test positive or your kid?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:02 pm Not to be a doubter RD, but have you really confirmed that your wife actually had the coronavirus? If anything, I think she had the flu.

Admittedly, I could be wrong. How did you go about testing and what type of results made you sure that she caught CV?
Go back and read page #1, dude.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Blast wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:04 pm Did you test positive or your kid?
his wife remains the only one smart enough to pass a test in that house.