Kentucky's Rand Paul the first known US senator to test positive for coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Kentucky's Rand Paul the first known US senator to test positive for coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Kentucky's Rand Paul the first known US senator to test positive for coronavirus

Post by Charliesheen »

If the entire senate had to resign as a result of this, I'd be willing to take my chances with a fresh crop of shysters. Ditto for the house, except Patriots like Tom McClintock.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Kentucky's Rand Paul the first known US senator to test positive for coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:31 pm If the entire senate had to resign as a result of this, I'd be willing to take my chances with a fresh crop of shysters. Ditto for the house, except Patriots like Tom McClintock.
Patriots don't support Trump
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The revelation comes days after Kentucky's junior senator, a deficit hawk, opposed and delayed, according to congressional leader, a $100 billion stimulus package to combat COVID-19. Earlier this month, he was also the lone senator to oppose a bipartisan $8 billion deal to provide emergency coronavirus funding.

:lol:
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Damn fine investigative work, Lou
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Rand Paul on March 2nd wrote: "I mean, I fly all the time and I’m not cutting back on my flying... I was on a plane today,” he said. “I could be wrong and this could be really bad in two or three weeks or a month, but I’m hoping it’s not going to be. I’m not ready to buy all the toilet paper at Target.”
Biker must have read Ron Paul's Op-ed a few days ago.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/ron ... irus-hoax/
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

From the Ron Paul Institute...

"People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus “pandemic” could be a big hoax, with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit – financially or politically – from the ensuing panic. "

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... irus-hoax/
...yeah that says March 16th.. not a typo
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:54 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:31 pm If the entire senate had to resign as a result of this, I'd be willing to take my chances with a fresh crop of shysters. Ditto for the house, except Patriots like Tom McClintock.
Patriots don't support Trump
Or bernie