FYI

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: FYI

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:50 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:42 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:36 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:21 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:10 am
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:34 pm

But you're only on UJ one, two hours a month max
I guess your mental brain can't comprehend the word "Old UJ". May want to comprehend what you are reading before the fingers go nuts on the computer keyboard. It's not something you're known for. It's like a mental exercise you have no concept about.
Respectfully, you seem to be struggling with with grief along with your nonlinear thought. My mind operates at an order of magnitude more exponential than yours does. I'm just so glad that this virus hoax is no longer a thing.

Well obviously I was dead wrong.
WTC, you saying that has shown me there is hope for you. Good job buckaroo.
But you know what, Quint? You deliver a lot of criticism towards someone who is right 90% of the time. WTC goes out on the limb and makes predictions, I don't see you doing that. All you do is nit pick and find times where his predictions were not correct. It doesn't make you any smarter than he is. If I'm not mistaken, he was the one that took care of his father for 17 years, pays his taxes, has healthcare, a fulltime job with benefits and owns a home. Those are some things that your so called, self acclaimed "intelligence" didn't provide for, now has it? Think about it.
Seek mental help
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:06 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:10 am
I guess your mental brain can't comprehend the word "Old UJ". May want to comprehend what you are reading before the fingers go nuts on the computer keyboard. It's not something you're known for. It's like a mental exercise you have no concept about.
Respectfully, you seem to be struggling with with grief along with your nonlinear thought. My mind operates at an order of magnitude more exponential than yours does. I'm just so glad that this virus hoax is no longer a thing.

But you know what, Quint? You deliver a lot of criticism towards someone who is right 90% of the time. WTC goes out on the limb and makes predictions, I don't see you doing that. All you do is nit pick and find times where his predictions were not correct. It doesn't make you any smarter than he is. If I'm not mistaken, he was the one that took care of his father for 17 years, pays his taxes, has healthcare, a fulltime job with benefits and owns a home. Those are some things that your so called, self acclaimed "intelligence" didn't provide for, now has it? Think about it.
Seek mental help
You should psycho boy. The sad thing is that this is your reply when I spell out the truth. Sorry you can't deal with reality bro.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am

Seek mental help
You should psycho boy. The sad thing is that this is your reply when I spell out the truth. Sorry you can't deal with reality bro.
Keep running your mouth faggot, it's all you got
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:12 am
Seek mental help
Translation, I'm the toughest guy that Quint ever met in his entire life, so now he wants to resort to calling me a fag. :lol:
OK, I noticed how YOU didn't respond to what I explained to you was fact. WTC is far more intelligent than you will ever be little boy. So STFU, the competition is over and WTC done win. Here's a song for you to listen to in celebration of your defeat. Now, mouth the words... Quint was Dead Wrong, about a whole lot of things. He's just too much of a pussy to admit it. :lol:

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:19 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:12 am

Seek mental help
watch out, don't make him threaten to make it REAL! :baaa:
Here's a perfect example Quint. The only followers you have are ignorant fucking dolts like this chump. If that's why you think you're so intelligent I feel sorry for you. :roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

lol, the toughest guy I know has to hide behind his shit eating wifes family because fsf is a little bitch that cannot defend himself :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i always hated motherless because they had some way of completely blocking any kind of hot link.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Smok44 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:40 am
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:29 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:38 pm Image
That’s a weird pic to post
You see who posted it. It falls right in line with his mentality
One of them is probably his wife.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I would say the little girl on the left is his wife
I blame Biker.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:52 pm I would say the little girl on the left is his wife
Yep, ironically not the one with the shit-eating grin.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Flumper wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:39 pm i always hated motherless because they had some way of completely blocking any kind of hot link.
Well, I mentioned it seems the site has a new owner or manager. It looks like they overhauled almost the entire content, display features, etc. Maybe they fixed that, too.