Did boy moron get banned again?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Did boy moron get banned again?

Post by Deathproof »

If so, I'm excited to see WTC's "hell to pay".
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Did boy moron get banned again?

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:14 pm If so, I'm excited to see WTC's "hell to pay".
Be careful, dude! He's watching all of us from his own private satellite! :eek:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I ordered new Pirelli tires for the front of my Camaro because WTC wouldn't leave me alone about the questionable thread depth
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:52 pm I ordered new Pirelli tires for the front of my Camaro because WTC wouldn't leave me alone about the questionable thread depth
Holy fuck. He wasn't kidding about there being hell to pay. Somebody un-ban the retard so WTC doesn't harass anyone else about their tire tread depth! Some of us have families!
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:56 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:52 pm I ordered new Pirelli tires for the front of my Camaro because WTC wouldn't leave me alone about the questionable thread depth
Holy fuck. He wasn't kidding about there being hell to pay. Somebody un-ban the retard so WTC doesn't harass anyone else about their tire tread depth! Some of us have families!
Spending $350 during a pandemic for Italian performance tires is risky, isn't the texan aware of the amount of infection in Italy?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:59 pm
Spending $350 during a pandemic for Italian performance tires is risky, isn't the texan aware of the amount of infection in Italy?
Oh my fucking fuck. WTC is a fucking lunatic. We should've listened. We were all warned and we didn't listen.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

I think the plague lasts months on Italian rubber. Make sure you wash your hands after you check the tire pressure.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:03 pm
I think the plague lasts months on Italian rubber. Make sure you wash your hands after you check the tire pressure.
UPS says they will be here on Friday. So sorry for the UPS man and his family and all the packages that will be cross infected with COVID-19, this a is a tragedy and all this death is at WTC's feet
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

I have to say, in some regards I've never owned a car that handled better than my Camaro, on dry smooth pavement at least. One thing it completely kicked ass on was driving down a straight away at 100 miles an hour and then braking hard to take a turn. It would hug the road like a slot car. It was a pretty easy car to drive too. It was hard to fuck up with because it was predictable.

The opposite was with my AWD Subaru STI. You almost had to rely on it to make the right decisions because it was highly unpredictable. Either it did something unbelievable or totally fuck up, there was no inbetween.

Oh, back to my initial thought... That Camaro ate up tires like nobody's business! I forget how many sets it went through.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:31 pm
I have to say, in some regards I've never owned a car that handled better than my Camaro, on dry smooth pavement at least. One thing it completely kicked ass on was driving down a straight away at 100 miles an hour and then braking hard to take a turn. It would hug the road like a slot car. It was a pretty easy car to drive too. It was hard to fuck up with because it was predictable.

The opposite was with my AWD Subaru STI. You almost had to rely on it to make the right decisions because it was highly unpredictable. Either it did something unbelievable or totally fuck up, there was no inbetween.
I had a friend in Ottawa that raced pylons.

He raced Camaros Mustangs, Corvettes and whatnot. And won every single time.

And he was driving a Le Car. High end muscle cars are only good for the straight runs.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:34 pm

And he was driving a Le Car. High end muscle cars are only good for the straight runs.
That's no longer true, my camaro is finest handling car I've ever owned. Where I live there are almost no straight roads and the new generation camaro is even better then mine.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:57 pm
megman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:34 pm

That's no longer true, my camaro is finest handling car I've ever owned. Where I live there are almost no straight roads and the new generation camaro is even better then mine.
We're not talking roads here. It's pylons that are progressively put closer and closer together.

And to be fair.....

He put aftermarket sway bars on his Le Car. And he said they put that on the side of the car so he didn't mistake it for Le Refrigerator. :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Nobody has been banned that I can see. And I can see everything.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:26 pm Nobody has been banned that I can see. And I can see everything.
"puts pants back on"
I blame Biker.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:36 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:26 pm Nobody has been banned that I can see. And I can see everything.
"puts pants back on"
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。