Why Did Hundreds Of CEOs Resign Just Before The World Started Going Absolutely Crazy?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Why Did Hundreds Of CEOs Resign Just Before The World Started Going Absolutely Crazy?

Post by megman »

In the months prior to the most ferocious stock market crash in history and the eruption of the biggest public health crisis of our generation, we witnessed the biggest exodus of corporate CEOs that we have ever seen. And as you will see below, corporate insiders also sold off billions of dollars worth of shares in their own companies just before the stock market imploded. In life, timing can be everything, and sometimes people simply get lucky. But it does seem odd that so many among the corporate elite would be so exceedingly “lucky” all at the same time. In this article I am not claiming to know the motivations of any of these individuals, but I am pointing out certain patterns that I believe are worth investigating.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... tely-crazy
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
megman
Nanook of the North

Re: Why Did Hundreds Of CEOs Resign Just Before The World Started Going Absolutely Crazy?

Post by megman »

:lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Why Did Hundreds Of CEOs Resign Just Before The World Started Going Absolutely Crazy?

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Maybe because the stock market was at all time highs they decided to cash out then.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Looks like a legit website.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.