Life's tough decisions

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: Life's tough decisions

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:06 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:20 pm
megman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:42 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:37 pm
megman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:21 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:03 pm a good mod would delete a few things.
Where was all the outrage when it happened to me and a few others a couple years back? Some hypocrites here.

If having someone know your first name on a forum is enough to make you lose your shit then you have bigger problems in real life that need to be addressed ASAP.
A few years? At UJ or here?
UJ
If it happens here we will do the same for you my friend.
I missed it. What happened?
I listed 2 names and asked which one was yours. Nothing else.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

megman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:16 pm
megman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:21 pm
Where was all the outrage when it happened to me and a few others a couple years back? Some hypocrites here.

If having someone know your first name on a forum is enough to make you lose your shit then you have bigger problems in real life that need to be addressed ASAP.
UJ
I listed 2 names and asked which one was yours. Nothing else.
But it was obvious which one was WTC's. All you had to do was search.... ahhh, you're right nobody had any idea.,.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Can BRR shoot me the deleted post via PM, please. Thanks.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

:lol: :lol: You are all full of shit.Had me there for a moment. Could picture hordes of UJR's busting through my door, eating me out of house and home and draining my liquor cabinet. So, what happened BRR?
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:14 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:10 pm

UJ
Somebody here listed your name, address and phone number. Don't worry, BRR deleted it within an hour.
No way that happened. I always protect that. The reason I never took a photo of "ditzy Blond" across the street. Easy to find me on Google maps.
You said you had no camera
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:21 pm :lol: :lol: You are all full of shit.Had me there for a moment. Could picture hordes of UJR's busting through my door, eating me out of house and home and draining my liquor cabinet. So, what happened BRR?
I despise Kraft BBQ sauce.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:29 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:21 pm :lol: :lol: You are all full of shit.Had me there for a moment. Could picture hordes of UJR's busting through my door, eating me out of house and home and draining my liquor cabinet. So, what happened BRR?
And yet you adore "Mrs Sothwith's maple BBQ sauce". I can't figure the connection. You guys are making me laugh for the first time in 5 days. I appreciate it. Funeral Friday. Not looking forward to that.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:35 pm
And yet you adore "Mrs Sothwith's maple BBQ sauce". I can't figure the connection. You guys are making me laugh for the first time in 5 days. I appreciate it. Funeral Friday. Not looking forward to that.
Who's Mrs. Sothwith?

I use one that is a spicy rum with beer, and I'm very close to going into production of my own BBQ sauce.

Which reminds me, I need to upgrade my pressure canner.

ETA: And as any Texan should know, any sauce with sugar in it, A.K.A. maple syrup, Will burn.
Last edited by megman on Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

That's cool. One time I was driving my STI on a 3 lane highway with a traffic light. I was in the front and right next to me was a vette and a mustang in the other 2 lanes. I revved up my engine and all I can tell you was I left them in the dust with my 4 wheel drive traction. It was pretty funny. I also drifted a right on the next exit, 'cause it was where I was going.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:39 pm
Who's Mrs. Sothwith?

I use one that is a spicy rum with beer, and I'm very close to going into production of my own BBQ sauce.

ETA: And as any Texan should know, any sauce with sugar in it, A.K.A. maple syrup, Will burn.
Let us guess. It will be labeled "megman's BBQ Juice". I'm thinking you may want to hook up with an ad firm. I'm not buying that shit with that title. No telling what you do with those vats overnight.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:01 am
Who's Mrs. Sothwith?

Let us guess. It will be labeled "megman's BBQ Juice". I'm thinking you may want to hook up with an ad firm. I'm not buying that shit with that title. No telling what you do with those vats overnight.
You would kill for Megans Moose Juice.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:36 am
Who's Mrs. Sothwith?

Does it come from Megan's moose knuckle?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:41 am
Who's Mrs. Sothwith?

Does it come from Megan's moose knuckle?
I can't confirm or deny trade secrets. 8-)
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WTC will there be a reading of the will for the oil millions? Will you and your sister be plotting against each other for power over your vast empire?
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Who's Mrs. Sothwith?

Just curious if Canadian law requires that all the ingredients be listed. It would seem the liquid thin topping on all your shipments looks suspect.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So, BRR PM'd that someone last night posted my Dad's Obit with all my families information the day before I even bury him. BRR hasn't responded on who it was. I need everyone to tell me who it was. Said individual better be damn careful from now until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, expect no advanced warning when I show. And we will not be talking.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am So, BRR PM'd that someone last night posted my Dad's Obit with all my families information the day before I even bury him. BRR hasn't responded on who it was. I need everyone to tell me who it was. Said individual better be damn careful from now until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, expect no advanced warning when I show. And we will not be talking.
Srsly WTC, it wasn't me and I don't know who it was, sorry for that. I hope you can find the perpetrator and I think the scumbag should be banned for life on this forum. Peace out.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Fuck this BULLSHIT people, WTC deserves much better than this, just sayin...
How dare one of you assholes disrespects him like this. Try being a man for a change.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:04 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am So, BRR PM'd that someone last night posted my Dad's Obit with all my families information the day before I even bury him. BRR hasn't responded on who it was. I need everyone to tell me who it was. Said individual better be damn careful from now until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, expect no advanced warning when I show. And we will not be talking.
Srsly Dawg? Do you need me to thwack you in the head again? He just told you that his father was disrespected and that someone like you prolly was the loser ratted him out. Is this about how much you like to suck dick and how bad you suck cock? I think so. Just manage to STFU little boy, because you is pitiful.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

The Smok fag is obsessed with sucking cock. No kidding. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Wow Smok, here is your cock, enjoy! :lol:
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Not for nothing but you just basically told everybody how to find out who you are now.
I blame Biker.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

WTC, I know you will be attending your father's funeral today (Fri). My condolences. I know this is difficult. Best wishes to you and your family. Try and remember the good times and all the life lessons he passed onto you all. It will get better.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Buried my Dad this morning with just immediate 9 family members.