Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:25 am
megman wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:24 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:00 am "chloroquine ... all the cool kids are doing it."
I did it from '02 to '06 in Central America. Took it once a week instead of the local fix for malaria which was once a day.

After 6 months it affects your colour cones in your eyes. I stopped seeing the colur red for a few years.
Trump supporter buy it in the fish section of the pet store
chloroquine PHOSPHATE is a different animal.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:31 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:00 am "chloroquine ... all the cool kids are doing it."
I did it from '02 to '06 in Central America. Took it once a week instead of the local fix for malaria which was once a day.

After 6 months it affects your colour cones in your eyes. I stopped seeing the colur red for a few years.
They don't know that
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:34 am
megman wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:31 am

They don't know that
Well duh. :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:22 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:18 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:23 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:08 pm If you notice, the states and countries that have the ridiculously fast spread with spikes that are often hard to chart, those tend to be in cold climates with low humidity. There is a lot of science behind air borne virus spread and lower humidity helping to increase the spread.
Why such low numbers in Russia?
Unlike the EU progressive BS open border policy for the last decade, Russia takes their borders seriously. Sound familiar? Hmm. Larger outbreaks in Italy, Spain and almost Germany than China. I wonder what could have caused that? I'm stumped.
Putin is lying murdering shithead, Russia is lousy with the chink flu, they just call it Pneumonia
Sure. keep deflecting. Italy, Germany and Spain were at the Progressive forefront on open borders for the last 20 years. As usual, time for the sheep to pay the bills for their votes. Never learn. I believe there is a politician in this country that has made border security the #1 issue. I can't remember his name. Can anybody help me out.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:45 am
Flumper wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:08 pm If you notice, the states and countries that have the ridiculously fast spread with spikes that are often hard to chart, those tend to be in cold climates with low humidity. There is a lot of science behind air borne virus spread and lower humidity helping to increase the spread.
Unlike the EU progressive BS open border policy for the last decade, Russia takes their borders seriously. Sound familiar? Hmm. Larger outbreaks in Italy, Spain and almost Germany than China. I wonder what could have caused that? I'm stumped.
Putin is lying murdering shithead, Russia is lousy with the chink flu, they just call it Pneumonia
Sure. keep deflecting. Italy, Germany and Spain were at the Progressive forefront on open borders for the last 20 years. As usual, time for the sheep to pay the bills for their votes. Never learn. I believe there is a politician in this country that has made border security the #1 issue. I can't remember his name. Can anybody help me out.
Shove your head back up your dirty arsehole, you don't have half a fucking clue about what you're speaking about.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:47 am
Shove your head back up your dirty arsehole, you don't have half a fucking clue about what you're speaking about.
We understand. You are one of sheeples led by the nose. let's get out our coronavirus maps and check the hotspots. NYC, LA, SF, Washington state, Chicago, New Orleans. I'm sensing a pattern but just can't seem to connect the dots.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

What would your fantasy "closed border" have done? The infected people come here from every point of the globe for business and through airports. We aren't feudal Japan you dope.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Thin skinned whiny bitch

I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:36 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:54 pm Trump with his "full churches" by Easter looks like an ass, the smart people are ignoring his orange ass
Agreed. American optimism is so 1980s
:lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:36 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:54 pm Trump with his "full churches" by Easter looks like an ass, the smart people are ignoring his orange ass
Agreed. American optimism is so 1980s
A shining city on hill full of ICU's and ventilators. His "optimism" is based on nothing when most of the country is still basically uninfected and is likely to be still spreading in 2 weeks
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Fauci: 'You don't make the timeline, the virus makes the timeline' on relaxing public health measures

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/politics ... Stories%29
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 am Thin skinned whiny bitch

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:16 pm Is there any doubt that this attention seeking cunt will come back with a negative test result? BTW, not a bad room considering

Some of the replies are brutal. One guy said too bad you weren't a celebrity you would have gotten tested. Ouch.
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

It's sort of bizarre that people still think this virus isn't any different than the normal flu. Plus they believe Trump when he says the economy is going to be up and running by Easter.

People really are idiots.

Nice headline this morning
"Spain, Europe's worst-hit country after Italy, says coronavirus tests it bought from China are failing to detect positive cases"
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Flumper wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:02 pm I'm going to go ahead and call it now. From the Flumper Data Collection services, we are reporting that the pandemic that has been devastating the country of Italy, is showing signs of peaking. While the numbers might continue to rise in the short term, it appears to us that the peak is very very near. Thanks.
bump
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Flumper wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:53 pm
Flumper wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:02 pm I'm going to go ahead and call it now. From the Flumper Data Collection services, we are reporting that the pandemic that has been devastating the country of Italy, is showing signs of peaking. While the numbears might continue to rise in the short term, it appears to us that the peak is very very near. Thanks.
bump
Wow. They can probably reopen by Palm Sunday.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:09 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:53 pm
Flumper wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:02 pm I'm going to go ahead and call it now. From the Flumper Data Collection services, we are reporting that the pandemic that has been devastating the country of Italy, is showing signs of peaking. While the numbears might continue to rise in the short term, it appears to us that the peak is very very near. Thanks.
bump
Wow. They can probably reopen by Palm Sunday.
my coronavirus prediction matrix works.

Edit: speaking of that, I wonder if the official record keeper in Italy died. they have not put out any numbers today.
Last edited by Animal on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

A lot of cidiots have cottages in my area and are traveling from Toronto to isolate in them.

Only a matter of time before we have it up here.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

megman wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:14 pm A lot of cidiots have cottages in my area and are traveling from Toronto to isolate in them.

that is happening all over the US right now. people moving from hot spots to places with no cases. Its like water leaking from a dam. No way to stop it.

All data analysis at Flumper Diagnostics still has me convinced that the colder the climate the faster the spread.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I am beginning to develop a new theory based on two recent events. That naval ship that CaptainQuint posted the other day. There was a 15 day time period between when those sailers could have contacted someone with the disease and when they got sick. Also, Mardi Gras was on Feb 25 this year in New orleans. Right now New Orleans is about to be named another Hot Spot because of their astronomical number of case growth over the past week or so.

It appears there is a really long delay between the time a person comes in contact with the virus and when the person starts to get sick. That number appears (based on these two examples) to be 15 to 20 days. So, if a city initiates a lockdown or shelter in place, they are probably not going to start seeing any benefit in the trend of the numbers for up to 3 weeks. That's kind of alarming because most people don't have that kind of patience.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

megman wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:14 pm A lot of cidiots have cottages in my area and are traveling from Toronto to isolate in them.

"Cidiot".

That's good. Which explains why they vote as they do.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Mexicans demand crackdown on Americans crossing the border.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-u ...