LOLZ (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:05 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm That was one situationally unaware little boy. I see a chasing a ball into traffic incident in his future
Dude, stop. My dick can only get so erect.
Jesus, what's the matter with you?! :questionmarks:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:37 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm That was one situationally unaware little boy. I see a chasing a ball into traffic incident in his future
I fucking despise children. Nothing brings me glee like children getting hurt. I make no apologies.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:58 pm
I fucking despise children. Nothing brings me glee like children getting hurt. I make no apologies.
Hating children is like hating puppies, it ain't natural.
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:10 pm
Hating children is like hating puppies, it ain't natural.
I disagree. Puppies are cute. They serve a purpose. Hating them is a sign of insanity.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

You're fucked in the head.
wut?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Wut wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:38 pm
Is he more or less fucked in the head than the 5 posters on here obsessed with shit eating?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

I never hated children. But seriously hated a lot of parents.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

If you say so. But still nobody has ever been able to give a convincing argument as to why children are somehow "sacred" or in any way more important than adults.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Lol.... Good Lord.
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:42 pm
Is he more or less fucked in the head than the 5 posters on here obsessed with shit eating?
Yes he is, they're more annoying than fucked in the head.
wut?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:13 pm

There is nothing wrong with hating children. If you've ever been around them, I dont see how you couldn't hate them.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:47 am

There is nothing wrong with hating children. If you've ever been around them, I dont see how you couldn't hate them.
I have two kids and a dozen nieces and nephews. I'm pretty sure I'd prefer their company over yours.
wut?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof babysitting services. "When you just need a little quiet."
I blame Biker.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

[media] [/media]
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I will say this'. There are way too many kids walking around feeling speshal. Their speciality is zero self-awareness, no manners, etc.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:30 pm I will say this'. There are way too many kids walking around feeling speshal. Their speciality is zero self-awareness, no manners, etc.
Charlie, are you saying you didn't have a chip on your shoulder at 21?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm Deathproof babysitting services. "When you just need a little quiet."
A long time ago, I actually dated a girl who had a baby, which I will never do again. She had one of those baby walkie-talkie things by her bed, and the kid would wake up crying in the middle of the night. I don't know if you've ever heard a baby crying, but it is the absolute most offensive, obnoxious, rage-inducing sound on the face of the earth. And of course, she'd have to get up and go make it shut up, which would last an hour before it would start screaming it's stupid invalid head off again. I should mention that the sound of that fucking thing would wake me up as well, which for a person with chronic insomnia who is lucky to even be able to sleep, feels like grounds for pre-meditated infanticide.
I very quickly realized that we were looking at the situation incorrectly. What i mean is, the problem wasn't THAT the baby was crying; the problem was that we -- or I, which is really the important part here -- could HEAR it crying. So I started unplugging that fucking walkie talkie when we'd head to the bedroom each night. It was a win-win all around. She (the slut) got to sleep through the night, which put her in a better mood every day. That better mood meant less struggling on her part when I wanted to fuck. And if I managed to fall asleep, I got to stay asleep. Plus, she thought the fucking kid was sleeping through the night every night.

I remind people of this any time someone claims I'm anything but an absolute genius.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:40 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:47 am

I have two kids and a dozen nieces and nephews. I'm pretty sure I'd prefer their company over yours.
You're a guy, which means I don't want to fuck you. So, I have no use for your company anyway.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:01 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm Deathproof babysitting services. "When you just need a little quiet."
A long time ago, I actually dated a girl who had a baby, which I will never do again. She had one of those baby walkie-talkie things by her bed, and the kid would wake up crying in the middle of the night. I don't know if you've ever heard a baby crying, but it is the absolute most offensive, obnoxious, rage-inducing sound on the face of the earth. And of course, she'd have to get up and go make it shut up, which would last an hour before it would start screaming it's stupid invalid head off again. I should mention that the sound of that fucking thing would wake me up as well, which for a person with chronic insomnia who is lucky to even be able to sleep, feels like grounds for pre-meditated infanticide.
I very quickly realized that we were looking at the situation incorrectly. What i mean is, the problem wasn't THAT the baby was crying; the problem was that we -- or I, which is really the important part here -- could HEAR it crying. So I started unplugging that fucking walkie talkie when we'd head to the bedroom each night. It was a win-win all around. She (the slut) got to sleep through the night, which put her in a better mood every day. That better mood meant less struggling on her part when I wanted to fuck. And if I managed to fall asleep, I got to stay asleep. Plus, she thought the fucking kid was sleeping through the night every night.

I remind people of this any time someone claims I'm anything but an absolute genius.
TL:DR

Deathproof got cucked by a sluts baby so he tried to kill it but failed. Now he hates all kids
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Deathproof got cucked by a sluts baby so he tried to kill it but failed. Now he hates all kids
Burn1Dwn has no reading comprehension skills.
I didn't get "cucked", moron. I was still getting laid, otherwise I wouldn't have even been there. You did see where I mentioned "less struggling on her part when I wanted to fuck", yes? And it's not like I wasn't putting it in other girls at the same time.
That screaming bag of shit didn't keep me from getting laid. It kept me from staying asleep, which is almost as bad.
I don't know that I'd say I tried to kill it. And I hated all kids WAY before that period of time. Read, and comprehend, before your pea brain tries to formulate a response.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:16 pmRead, and comprehend, before your pea brain tries to formulate a response.
i thought he did pretty well with a response to something he didn't read.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Either that or he's horribly overcompensating for his latent feelings of pedophilia.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 pm

Either that or he's horribly overcompensating for his latent feelings of pedophilia.
Not even remotely. Gross.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Deathproof is one of the biggest assholes on this board and he actually brags that he's selfish & abusive towards kids & fucks disgusting whores instead of being ashamed about it.

Oh gee, if only I could be like Deathproof... Something went wrong with your drug-ridden upbringing son because you are a minus on this planet. Did your parents abuse you when you were a kid?