LOLZ (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:26 pm Deathproof is one of the biggest assholes on this board and he actually brags that he's selfish & abusive towards kids & fucks disgusting whores instead of being ashamed about it.

Oh gee, if only I could be like Deathproof... Something went wrong with your drug-ridden upbringing son because you are a minus on this planet. Did your parents abuse you when you were a kid?
What is it with you and "plus" and "minus"? I am more and more convinced you're a fucking high school student by the day.
But since you brought it up: I don't only fuck disgusting whores. I fuck whatever woman is willing when I'm in the mood to fuck. Sometimes it's a disgusting whore, sometimes it's a hot, normal girl. Sometimes it's a soccer mom. Sometimes it's a military wife whose husband has been gone too long. Sometimes it's a barely-18-year-old with a backstage pass. But the great thing about it is this: I rarely fuck the same girl twice. Whereas you have to fuck the same shit-eating illegal immigrant all the time. You may begin the ass-kissing.... now.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:26 pm Deathproof is one of the biggest assholes on this board and he actually brags that he's selfish & abusive towards kids & fucks disgusting whores instead of being ashamed about it.

Oh gee, if only I could be like Deathproof... Something went wrong with your drug-ridden upbringing son because you are a minus on this planet. Did your parents abuse you when you were a kid?
Meanwhile, he didn't respond to even one of my accusations which are true, BTW Deathproof, and went on and on bragging about how he fucks girls and disrespects me for having a wife and being racist, calling her illegal, making up stuff about her being "shit eating", on and on with this chumps retarded reply.

Get a life Moron Boy Deathproof. I'm reasonably sure the only thing your parents regret is that they didn't kill a waste of sperm like you when you were a baby. Call it sudden infant scumbag syndrome. :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:58 pm

Meanwhile, he didn't respond to even one of my accusations which are true, BTW Deathproof, and went on and on bragging about how he fucks girls and disrespects me for having a wife and being racist, calling her illegal, making up stuff about her being "shit eating", on and on with this chumps retarded reply.

Get a life Moron Boy Deathproof. I'm reasonably sure the only thing your parents regret is that they didn't kill a waste of sperm like you when you were a baby. Call it sudden infant scumbag syndrome. :lol:
Except none of your accusations are true, kiddo. And I disrespect you for much more than just having a wife and being a racist. But please, moron, tell me how I'm "making up stuff" about her being a shit-eater. You're the one who told everyone!
Now, go sniff your wife's panties for the billionth time while I violate yet another random slut because I don't have to bang the same broad over and over again.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:54 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:30 pm I will say this'. There are way too many kids walking around feeling speshal. Their speciality is zero self-awareness, no manners, etc.
Charlie, are you saying you didn't have a chip on your shoulder at 21?
Not a chip. But yes, a flaming know-it-all. I was getting high 3 or 4 times a day, there's a real winning career path.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:06 pm

Except none of your accusations are true, kiddo. And I disrespect you for much more than just having a wife and being a racist. But please, moron, tell me how I'm "making up stuff" about her being a shit-eater. You're the one who told everyone!
Now, go sniff your wife's panties for the billionth time while I violate yet another random slut because I don't have to bang the same broad over and over again.
You are an ignorant scumbag that if anything prolly sux dick because you also seem to be a faggot with your love of the homo band cheap trick. You're not amounting to nothing, is you, you sad piece of shit. Your parents already knew that you were a whore fucking child hating ignorant piece of shit.

I already explained to you that at the age of 2 my wife was starving to death thanks to assholes like you really and the war they had in El Salvador. To survive she took a piece of corn out of her shit to actually eat something. You are so much of an ignorant fucking scumbag that a complete douchebag waste of life like you wants to bend this into a story like my wife always eats shit.

Fuck off asshole. You never fucked anything close to my hot wife. I'm happily married and obviously you are miserable and a complete waste of life.

Anybody that ever met you probably regrets it. I know I do. Think about it, chump boy. Who do you even make happy loser? :lol:
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Can the next 5 people who throw out a shit eating insult get banned for a month?
wut?
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Wut wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:57 pm Can the next 5 people who throw out a shit eating insult get banned for a month?
Whatever, Poop breath.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

spudoc wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:02 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:57 pm Can the next 5 people who throw out a shit eating insult get banned for a month?
Whatever, Poop breath.
Stuff it, turd taster.
wut?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:13 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:06 pm

You are an ignorant scumbag that if anything prolly sux dick because you also seem to be a faggot with your love of the homo band cheap trick. You're not amounting to nothing, is you, you sad piece of shit. Your parents already knew that you were a whore fucking child hating ignorant piece of shit.

I already explained to you that at the age of 2 my wife was starving to death thanks to assholes like you really and the war they had in El Salvador. To survive she took a piece of corn out of her shit to actually eat something. You are so much of an ignorant fucking scumbag that a complete douchebag waste of life like you wants to bend this into a story like my wife always eats shit.

Fuck off asshole. You never fucked anything close to my hot wife. I'm happily married and obviously you are miserable and a complete waste of life.

Anybody that ever met you probably regrets it. I know I do. Think about it, chump boy. Who do you even make happy loser? :lol:
I make me happy. The only person who matters, little kid.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

No.

And it's not an insult if it's a true story.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 am Image
kek
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Mayor Hawkfan’s biggest nightmare

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

And now we spy the El Salvadorian cockroach excreting solidified sperm from the large group of Brazilian mates from the exercise facility parking lot. She then returns to nest to consume feces.