Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by megman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:04 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:01 pm Everyone check out the Texas CV curb graph the next week or 2. Self isolation and shelter in place has been in place in the bad affected areas for a week or more. Now we will see how this CV fucker stands up to our strongest defense. Today, it was a record high of 97.
Meh... Texans are expendable.
Mexican-lite.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

German company Bosch produces 95% accurate test with testing time under 2.5 hours and no laboratory required

https://m.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/di ... 97237.html
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:50 pm German company Bosch produces 95% accurate test with testing time under 2.5 hours and no laboratory required

They make a pretty good TV show on Prime as well.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:02 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:54 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:50 pm German company Bosch produces 95% accurate test with testing time under 2.5 hours and no laboratory required

They make a pretty good TV show on Prime as well.
Great oxygen sensors for my camaro
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:02 pm
:lol: Brilliant. Touche'
We're ready for this in the US. 8-)
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:04 am I’m so boreddddd
Then you’ve come to the wrong place.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:04 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:01 pm Everyone check out the Texas CV curb graph the next week or 2. Self isolation and shelter in place has been in place in the bad affected areas for a week or more. Now we will see how this CV fucker stands up to our strongest defense. Today, it was a record high of 97.
Meh... Texans are expendable.
So. Still buried in snow/Gotcha
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Remember when I told you this was gonna happen Thumper? Like I said...

Live updates: Coronavirus death toll in U.S. reaches 1,000 as number of confirmed cases passes China

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... test-news/

You're welcome sir, the Chinese did an awesome job of containing this virus and warning people about it. Hopefully we'll step it up a bit in the US and do close to the same. ;)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

And a few of my financial advisers called me today & asked, "hey Freak, the market is bouncing back, do you want to go back in?" You know what I said? "Fuck no." It hasn't even come close to bottoming out yet. We got a tiny bounce because of the worthless bail out that is more of my money anyway. After maybe several months and when they come up with a cure to this fucked up illness, maybe then. Until then, I'll just retire with what I already made.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Nice....……………………...and now that song is in my head.
I blame Biker.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

A couple tips if your stores have been hit hard by panic buyers.

a) Have an Amazon Prime membership? Don't forget about Amazon Prime Now. Free 2 hour delivery. Most of the fresh stuff comes from Whole Foods.

b) Anywhere near a Restaurant Depot? Most of the restaurant supply stores are not moving much product since the restaurants are selling nearly as much food. They are stocked. If you have a business/tax ID, you can get a free membership. Don't have that? Sign up for the Kansas City BBQ Society (been a member for 3 years). I don't care one shit about the KCBS, but for $40/yr I can print out 1 day passes and get access to RD. Mostly bulk stuff similar to Costco/BJ's/Sams but usually cheaper. Access to stuff I've never seen in other stores. Food, restaurant cookware supplies, tp, cleaners, etc.

Just some suggestions, I'm not twisting your arm. Maybe it helps you out.
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:16 pm Is there any doubt that this attention seeking cunt will come back with a negative test result? BTW, not a bad room considering

She just got back from Mexico a week ago. So, this entitled cunt travels internationally, within the last two weeks, with the world and US literally locking down over this pandemic. For a vacation. And is now all "I have covid. I am high risk, I just got back from traveling internationally and they won't test meeeee!!!". I don't know if that's irony but she's certainly not very self aware or has any sense of accountability. And the hospital most definitely would have tested her if she had actual covid symptoms.

All she had was a stomach infection, I had the same thing years ago. Vomiting, diarrhea. Severe stomach pain. Dehydrated Elevated wbc count like I had too I bet. But NO COUGH NO SINUS issues. She's probably has or is about to get diverticulitis too as a result of it. I had it within a month of being hospitalized for an abdominal infection like she described. Felt more like food poisoning than anything. Id say she's an attention whore but that's like saying water is wet

But after being in the hospital, she probably has it now anyway. And that room looks pretty standard at my local hospital. My mom had a seizure and was in a nearly identical room in the main section of the hospital. Not some isolation ward

And also, has anyone heard from Who?
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

This really doesn't mean anything, but it might put things a little more in perspective for people.

Right now the United States is leading the world in cases of Coronavirus with 86,000 cases. 1300 deaths. The US population is 327 million.

If you look at the most common European countries, here's how they stack up:

Italy, population 60 million, cases 80,000, deaths 8200
Spain, population 47 million, cases 64,000, deaths 4900
Germany, population 83 million, cases 49,000, deaths 304 (wow)
France, population 66 million, cases 30,000, deaths 1700
The Great briton, population 65 million, cases 15,000 (lol), deaths 761

So, add that up and you have a population of 321 million. Total Cases = 238,000. Deaths = 15,900

Compared to the United states population of 327 million. Total Cases = 86,000. Deaths = 1,300

And, if you overlay those countries (same scale) on top of the Continental US (not including alaska, etc) it looks like this.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:59 pm
Which makes China's claim of 81k cases seem like utter bullshit, no?
honestly, i don't really know how you respond to China's numbers. On one hand I think they are lying and hiding and covering up a whole lot of what happened. but on another hand I think that is probably impossible in today's world. The doctors that first leaked this out back in December did it on facebook or something similar. In a country that size, if there were thousands of people dying of this then it would have leaked out by now.

Having said that, it is also a communist country. And because of that they have the ability to perform monumental methods of isolation, quarantine, etc. Its probably a combination of both.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

If you overlay the province in China that had most of the cases (Hubei, this is where Wuhan is located). They had 68,000 cases in that one province. This is a scale map overlayed onto the United States.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

I extremely skeptical of any numbers I read, including from the US. There's obviously a exponential amount of people who are infected compared to documented cases. The death numbers are likely closer to the truth, although likely still skewed.