Is today the day.....

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Re: Is today the day.....

Post by DandyDon »

Antknot wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:18 am
DandyDon wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:57 am
Antknot wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:53 am
DandyDon wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:37 am
DiverTexas wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:11 am
DandyDon wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:34 am

I have a H&R 10 ga single shot, I have only seen 1 8 ga in my life and they are banned in most states for hunting, and I have never seen a 4 ga. There were some even larger that didnt have a gauge, but were so heavy and kicked so hard, they were mounted to small boats and when flocks of waterfowl took flight from the marshes, they could bring down 10-20 birds with a single shot.
DD, don't misunderstand me.
I'm not attacking you nor anyone with varying opinions.
I'll explain tomorrow when I'm not replying on a screen that can't possibly be made for big hands.
I didnt take it that way. I thought the "Holy Shit" was for the size of the 4 ga shell size, nothing more.
How many of you were aware that 'gauge' in shotguns is determined by the number of
lead spheres the bore diameter that it takes to weigh one pound? Or that .410 isn't a gauge but the actual bore diameter?
I knew about 410 gauge, but would you please translate to English what you were trying to say about the other gauges.
Take a pound of lead , divide it into twelve chunks. Make one of those chunks a sphere. The diameter of the sphere is the same as the inside diameter of a 12 gauge. And so on.....
Okay, gotcha. There's a first time to learn something for everyone. I was going to get into the differences of shot size and all of that but that explains it better.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

When Biden dies from the virus, who takes over?

If in the middle of a pandemic, Democrats can't rally to nominate a person in favor of nationalized healthcare, it is a dead end topic.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

The fact they keep that Joe 30330 joke going is just hilarious. It's a great idea to keep reminding people of how senile the man can be.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/202 ... rainwreck/

This is becoming downright cruel now.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

With these absolutely horrific videos and now the rape accusation - Biden disappears for days at a time for no reason only to show up more confused and disoriented. Gallop had Trump's performance approval rating at 60% for the virus.... The DNC needs to step in quickly. This is unraveling. Democrats didn't win running on Bush being an idiot so you have to vote for Kerry. They aren't likely to win running on Trump being an idiot so you have to vote for the blubbering old man who tends to drool and get lost.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Joe Biden-meet John Gill.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump's response to the novel coronavirus pandemic may be behind his higher overall approval rating. Americans give the president generally positive reviews for his handling of the situation, with 60% approving and 38% disapproving. Ninety-four percent of Republicans, 60% of independents and 27% of Democrats approve of his response.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/298313/pre ... ating.aspx
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

This virus is the Dems last shot. Biden is toast and will get exposed even more as such as time goes on. Democrats and media allies simply have to push the negativity for any chance in November.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."