Rand Paul

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Rand Paul

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:18 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:40 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:14 pm Yep.

In one of Stephen King's stories he writes about how easy it was for the demon to get inside the heads of the "smartest."
You hate gays, blacks, poor people, homeless, Mexicans and every other disadvantaged group that make you feel icky. I would start looking for demons inside your corrupt soul.
If you hate republicans, then so do you.
I guess I'll be seeing you in hell.
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:44 pm

In one of Stephen King's stories he writes about how easy it was for the demon to get inside the heads of the "smartest."
You hate gays, blacks, poor people, homeless, Mexicans and every other disadvantaged group that make you feel icky. I would start looking for demons inside your corrupt soul.
I don't hate anyone Gus. Plus I don't believe in hell. And I'm not a republican so you're wrong on all accounts.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:59 pm

I don't hate anyone Gus. Plus I don't believe in hell. And I'm not a republican so you're wrong on all accounts.
Well seeing how I wasn't really talking to you in the original point but you feel the need to insert yourself into every discussion.......
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:06 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:59 pm

Well seeing how I wasn't really talking to you in the original point but you feel the need to insert yourself into every discussion.......
Well you quoted me so... And insert myself into every discussion?? Bwahahaha you guys just like making shit up don't you. But to that end, we are on a message board where the point is to insert yourself into conversations. That's how this works.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Ouch.

I'm fairly comfortable with my soul. I'll bet I do more good deeds for minorities in a week than you do all year.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:02 pm

Ouch.

I'm fairly comfortable with my soul. I'll bet I do more good deeds for minorities in a week than you do all year.
You have conservative leanings. Therefore you are evil. It doesnt matter how much good you do.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:10 am

Ouch.

You have conservative leanings. Therefore you are evil. It doesnt matter how much good you do.
if conservative leanings me you hate everybody who don't look like you, don't pray like you ,don't fuck like you, don't have the same education as you then I guess you're right. I think you're all pieces of shit.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:07 am

Ouch.

if conservative leanings me you hate everybody who don't look like you, don't pray like you ,don't fuck like you, don't have the same education as you then I guess you're right. I think you're all pieces of shit.
Is that what YOU think "Conservative leanings" means?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:31 am

Ouch.

That is Charlie's conservative leanings. Although the majority of you are just as bad to varying degrees. Prejudiced, hateful people.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:34 am

Ouch.

That is Charlie's conservative leanings. Although the majority of you are just as bad to varying degrees. Prejudiced, hateful people.
Wow, you are one bitter dude. You generalize and stigmatize an entire group of people with such ease and dont even see the irony of your words. How many conservative people do you know in real life? I mean really know them- not just your perception of them?
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:04 am

Ouch.

Wow, you are one bitter dude. You generalize and stigmatize an entire group of people with such ease and dont even see the irony of your words. How many conservative people do you know in real life? I mean really know them- not just your perception of them?
You don't think that the conservatives here give a fairly accurate depiction of the average conservative?
Just reading the both forums here show the conservatives to be gay bashing, brown people hating, Jesus(only) loving and revisionist history writers (as long as it only is in accordance with conservative worldview)
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:40 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:04 am
You don't think that the conservatives here give a fairly accurate depiction of the average conservative?
Just reading the both forums here show the conservatives to be gay bashing, brown people hating, Jesus(only) loving and revisionist history writers (as long as it only is in accordance with conservative worldview)
And who exactly do you think fits those views? Be specific.
And how many conservatives do you actually know in real life?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Man that's kinda scary.

I've been depressed for a long time, like when I was married. Got some help, snapped out of it, to the point where if I'm unhappy it's unusual. I try to figure out what the eff happened to me make methat way.

If I'm stuck in a room with somebody you accuse me of reviling, I'd still find a way to strike up a conversation, and find something in common.

A person very close to me is on the cusp of shutting out everyone-who doesn't hate trump's guts-out of his/her life. I think there's yet another useful Star Trek reference here.

The episode with the two dudes painted half black and half white, who can't stand each other just because the colors are reversed. They almost destroy the enterprise in the effort to destroy each other. The episode ends when the dudes get beamed away to some place wnere they can fight and hate each other for eternity.

I think the best example of this in our era is Cankle's comment. That will go down as one of the stoopidest things a pol has ever said, even worse than Trump's dig at McSame for being captured. It's sad you haters can't see that being miserable for politics isn't necessarily giving you a decent payoff.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

What a great thread, thanks everyone.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:43 pm What a great thread, thanks everyone.
I saved it for you. You're welcome.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:16 pm Quality thread. :roll:
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:16 pm Quality thread. :roll:
Yes. It was tumbleweed city. And then I got the ball rolling. You're welcome.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I've switched it back to a standard topic, but I think we all owe it to ourselves to bookmark this one and regularly refer back to it before posting any new thread, to see how this shit should be done.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Piece of shit recovered
A Legend In His Own Mind

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Who wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:02 pm Piece of shit recovered
Were you hoping a person would die?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

necronomous wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:48 pm
Who wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:02 pm Piece of shit recovered
Were you hoping a person would die?
I was rooting for the covid19 to win over Rand, the guy that didn’t bother to let anyone know he had symptoms and was tested.
A Legend In His Own Mind